(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Sorry Bonnie, Beany & Jennjenn.

To April! *points*

so the plan of going on vaca, drinking relaxing etc,. good luck with it being cycle 3, month 3 (ie march) my bday month, post hsg, and confirmed by us ovulation within 6 hrs of iui.. and day 15 heaviest period ive had since hs.. made flying home a real treat. im just at a total loss. other than my age everything is PERFECT.. no pcos, normal ovulation each month, good response to femara, normal lining, 14day luteal phase, normal hsg. the only thing possible at this point is the dreaded "undetermined" or that im buying bum sperm. but since my freaking clinic keeps not getting a sperm count despite my repeated requests i have no idea. i could be spending over 1000 a month out of pocket for a lovely infusion of water.. just so upset and angry right now., i never expected this to happen,. i have 4 single friends who did iui.. all got pregnant on the 1st try. a coworker also first try. the one of my friends who took the longest was 3 iuis.. im just at a total loss at this point. i frankly think i CANNOT get pregnant and this is all a pointless waste

:hugs: drsquid!! I think your best bet is to complain to someone and hopefully get that sperm count on every sample you get in the future! I would have thought that would be a standard.

Hi Ladies, haven't been on for a while...

Wanna b - so sorry to hear about that, sounds like you've had a pretty awful few weeks :hugs: to you....

Massive congrats to all with BFP's this month!

My cycle was really short this month so I went for a scan on Friday and all good news - the Clomid is still working and the nurse reckoned I should be ovulating today. Did an opk yesterday though and no-line. Hoping it will come soon though as Hubby is away from 3rd to 9th April!!!!!

Think i'll have to join the April thread though as too late for this month now...see you over there...

C
xx

FXed you get your BFP really soon!!

On to April for me :thumbup: Bonnie just one day behind you :winkwink:

:hugs: but onward and upwards - always April!! FXed and GL for April.

Oh no LL! :hugs: let's catch her!
Stupid witch
Can we all just beat her with her own broom! :grr:

I agree, beat her with her own broom!! :haha:

April will be tough..we have the kids for entire spring break right when it's time to o. :grr:

You are a Naughty Nun Bonnie - I'm sure you will find a way to get BD sessions in!

so i talked to him today. he said that at ucsf they did a sperm count on every sample everytime and it was pretty much always normal. that sperm donors are selected for their ability to produce super high counts. he apparently didnt realize that it was really bugging me and that the reason they dont do it is because it is a waste of money for the patient (greater than $100 lab charge for "analysis") and really doesnt mean much in terms of outcome (in that even if it is "low" for a donor, it is still high). that being said im still getting it checked next time.. i think a lot of my being upset was just a general hormonal depression/anger thing. usually when i get that way it is sort of free floating and this time i had something to point it at. he again told me what i pretty much already knew which is that i dont qualify as "infertile" as you have to have tried for 6 months and failed, which i havent, and i still fall in the range of statistically normal. he gave me the option of sticking with femara for another cycle or going on to injectibles. and i decided to go with the injectibles because apparently stats with femara are 5-10% per cycle and injectibles put it up to 20% or so. i feel a lot better

Thanks Skweek. Haven't ov'd yet, darker line on test last night so hoping tonight will show positive.

I hate the line tests as they say the line has to be darker or as dark as the test line to be a positive but it never quite is, does this mean i'm not ovulating?! My last bloods showed I was so i'm hoping.

Has anyone set up an April thrread yet? If so could you point me in the right direction?

xx

Thanks Skweek. Haven't ov'd yet, darker line on test last night so hoping tonight will show positive.

I hate the line tests as they say the line has to be darker or as dark as the test line to be a positive but it never quite is, does this mean i'm not ovulating?! My last bloods showed I was so i'm hoping.

Has anyone set up an April thrread yet? If so could you point me in the right direction?

xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...has-sprung-isnt-natures-baby-making-time.html

Hey skweek, I'm out this month, :witch: caught me but I will move on over to the April thread, GL and :dust: to everyone still waiting to test

Boohoo unfortunately the :witch: has been too busy for our likings!

Big :hugs: Milty!! GL, FXed and tons of :dust: for April!!

But on my side I've made sure she will not be visiting me till at least November some time!!

Saw our little Speckle this afternoon! Measuring 8w3d! We got to see a really strong heartbeat and lots of fetal movement!
:cloud9:

That's so exciting skweek! I remember that feeling fondly, seeing the little heartbeat for the first time!

:) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"