(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Congrats Halle!!! I'm so glad we have another BFP to add to our Magic March thread!!

I posted early on with last month's BFN. I wanted to wait until next week before testing again as my periods are sometimes irregular but I tested this morning and got a BFP. Tried a digi afterwards and 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!

Can't believe it :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATS!

Put me down for AF squeak please. Short cycle for me, 24 days. Hey ho, bring on April I'll be at it like an Easter bunny.

:hugs: captainj!! GL and FXed April will be your sticky month!!

I posted early on with last month's BFN. I wanted to wait until next week before testing again as my periods are sometimes irregular but I tested this morning and got a BFP. Tried a digi afterwards and 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!

Can't believe it :)

:happydance::happydance:Congrats!

Halle,

Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you!! You and hubby must be thrilled! :)

so the plan of going on vaca, drinking relaxing etc,. good luck with it being cycle 3, month 3 (ie march) my bday month, post hsg, and confirmed by us ovulation within 6 hrs of iui.. and day 15 heaviest period ive had since hs.. made flying home a real treat. im just at a total loss. other than my age everything is PERFECT.. no pcos, normal ovulation each month, good response to femara, normal lining, 14day luteal phase, normal hsg. the only thing possible at this point is the dreaded "undetermined" or that im buying bum sperm. but since my freaking clinic keeps not getting a sperm count despite my repeated requests i have no idea. i could be spending over 1000 a month out of pocket for a lovely infusion of water.. just so upset and angry right now., i never expected this to happen,. i have 4 single friends who did iui.. all got pregnant on the 1st try. a coworker also first try. the one of my friends who took the longest was 3 iuis.. im just at a total loss at this point. i frankly think i CANNOT get pregnant and this is all a pointless waste

so the plan of going on vaca, drinking relaxing etc,. good luck with it being cycle 3, month 3 (ie march) my bday month, post hsg, and confirmed by us ovulation within 6 hrs of iui.. and day 15 heaviest period ive had since hs.. made flying home a real treat. im just at a total loss. other than my age everything is PERFECT.. no pcos, normal ovulation each month, good response to femara, normal lining, 14day luteal phase, normal hsg. the only thing possible at this point is the dreaded "undetermined" or that im buying bum sperm. but since my freaking clinic keeps not getting a sperm count despite my repeated requests i have no idea. i could be spending over 1000 a month out of pocket for a lovely infusion of water.. just so upset and angry right now., i never expected this to happen,. i have 4 single friends who did iui.. all got pregnant on the 1st try. a coworker also first try. the one of my friends who took the longest was 3 iuis.. im just at a total loss at this point. i frankly think i CANNOT get pregnant and this is all a pointless waste

Oh squid. I'm so sorry. I can't believe they won't do a simple count! I would think that should be a given!

Drsquid: if you have heavy periods maybe you should look into endo...also ive heard on avg it takes 3 or 4 iui to work...your friends were very lucky

Hi Ladies, haven't been on for a while...

Wanna b - so sorry to hear about that, sounds like you've had a pretty awful few weeks :hugs: to you....

Massive congrats to all with BFP's this month!

My cycle was really short this month so I went for a scan on Friday and all good news - the Clomid is still working and the nurse reckoned I should be ovulating today. Did an opk yesterday though and no-line. Hoping it will come soon though as Hubby is away from 3rd to 9th April!!!!!

Think i'll have to join the April thread though as too late for this month now...see you over there...

C
xx

On to April for me :thumbup: Bonnie just one day behind you :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back