(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

hello ladies! I went to get my second blood test today and I don't have good news :cry: my HCG levels dropped from 18 to 5... so it is not looking good :cry::cry::cry: I'm just waiting for the worst... I have another blood test on Wednesday and also a FS appointment tomorrow. :cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: wanabamom, sorry to hear that babe

:hugs: to all the other AFers too, that bitch is being unkind to us this month 'eh (she'll be paying me a visit imminently, it's just a matter of time, I can feel her in the neighbourhood!)

But HUGE :happydance: for those with BFPs, how fab! x

I'm out. Temp plummeted this morn and BFN, AF cramps etc etc

:hugs::hugs: to Wanna b a Mom and Elski -

Wanna B - Have you heard anything more?

Hey ladies,
Wanna - :hugs::hugs::hugs: Let me know how the tests and fs appointment tomorrow

Kel and Elksi - :hugs: for AF showing up

Elksi - I agree AF has certainly been unkind to the ladies this month!!

AFM - Been feeling really sea-sick since last Wednesday, but fortunately feeling much better today. Don't know if its something I've eaten today or all the other days thats making the difference.
Just glad I dont feel rotten today!
GL and FXed to all other testers

hello ladies! thank you all for your messages.:hugs: AF came yesterday am so no need for bloods today. I just have to fet bloods next Tuesday to make sure all levels are back to normal.
good luck to those waiting to test!!

hello ladies! thank you all for your messages.:hugs: AF came yesterday am so no need for bloods today. I just have to fet bloods next Tuesday to make sure all levels are back to normal.

Hi Wanna b- Sorry to hear about your loss. I have had 2 losses exactly like that and a mmc at 12 weeks in the last 10 months of ttc:cry: It's so hard and no one could understand unless they have been through it.:hugs::hugs: Your levels will drop very fast and you will be able to try again:hugs:

Hi Wanna b- Sorry to hear about your loss. I have had 2 losses exactly like that and a mmc at 12 weeks in the last 10 months of ttc:cry: It's so hard and no one could understand unless they have been through it.:hugs::hugs: Your levels will drop very fast and you will be able to try again:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Wanna b - BEEG :hugs:!!! FXed your levels drop very quickly and can get back to TTC immediately!!

How is everyone else doing?

My usual clockwork AF played tricks on me this month and showed two days late. How rude. On to April...

:hugs: to everyone that af has visited
:hugs: to wanna b - so sorry for your loss!

I ovulated a little later than expected. I'm now about 9 dpo, and have had a few days of pink/light brown spotting. I'm hoping that af isn't deciding to come a bit early! I tested today, and no surprise - bfn. :dohh: I know it is a little early yet, but have seen others get their bfp's at 9 dpo, so I thought I'd try!

I have had similar spotting on one other cycle, and it turned out to be af. I don't recall how many dpo for the spotting on that cycle. :shrug:

Good Luck to all that have yet to test!
:dust:

FXed stargazer that the spotting is a good sign. Let me know what happens

I posted early on with last month's BFN. I wanted to wait until next week before testing again as my periods are sometimes irregular but I tested this morning and got a BFP. Tried a digi afterwards and 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!

Can't believe it :)

I posted early on with last month's BFN. I wanted to wait until next week before testing again as my periods are sometimes irregular but I tested this morning and got a BFP. Tried a digi afterwards and 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!

Congratulations!! :happydance:

Congratulations Halle!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"