5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

well im 10dpo and have cramping today. i just dont feel pg and after the stress of last month i dont too mind. with saying that im not out until the witch shows but i dont mind either way. last month i had every symptom and this month ive not really had anything since the first o pains. got a feeling af will show on monday and thats fine ive had a chilled out month and i will go back to my baby mad obsessive self next cycle lol. let us know what happens with your test fingers crossed for you x

BFN, this morning. Stark white so I didn't take a picture. It I fine though cause I had already accepted tho before test. I hope AF doesn't take too long. I want to start a fresh cycle.

If I was to get my pg this month, I'd have an April baby, and I'm an April baby so that would be nice.

Well I hope whatever you want to month happens. I hear so many people get pg when they relax, don't really try. Keep us posted how you are doing :)

Sorry ladies xx
I'm telepathically sending my luck/baby dust to each of you. xx

Silas, I love your profile pic. Super cute!

I really need a hug. Stark white bfn but there was a crack on the window right where my test line should have been so I thought there was a line :cry: I just don't understand

Cyber hug sweetie :hugs:
I truly hate being let down like that, it is the worst. :(

Just know you have me rooting for your bfp. xx

I feel like every cycle just teases me more and more than the last. Last cycle my temp didn't drop until the day before instead of 2 or 3. This chart was picture perfect. I feel whiney, but it isn't fair for my body to taunt and tease me like this.

I'm so sorry Dobby. :hugs:

Thanks, Silas. When is your first appt?

Huuuuuuuuuugs.

Awesome! That's just a few weeks away. Are you getting an us that day or just doing bloodwork?

Good Morning Ladies,

So today i'm 6 DPO i have had really creamy CM since 1dpo. Today it looks like its a little yellow in color. Also my Cervix is Very High and I think Firm. Not to sure cause its really hard for me to reach it. TMI sorry.

Anyones else have this problem??

Baby dust to all

Hi! No such thing as tmi here. I don't check my cervix, so can't help you there. Sorry!

depends how yellow is yellow it can be an infection or if its pale yellow its normal as cm changes to stop you from getting pregnant outside of the fertile window. so goes a bit yellow. i dont check my cervix either id ask dr google lol

hugs dobby ive had 2 small drops in bbt expecting big drop tomorrow. so know the feeling, it sucks

Hugs. Yeah I get a small dip .1-2, then a .4-.5 drop with spotting, then a final .4-.5 and af. So the temps on point but my body seems to miss the memo. Not even a speck of blood and I have been super active today.

Sunshine, if we get our drops and periods tomorrow we should indulge ourselves in wine and sushi.

well af due tomorrow my temp went up but sometimes mine goes down either on the day or day after af so im pretty sure im still out. my belly feels bloated and sore. i felt like that when i was pg but was much later on when i was gigantic so pretty sure its more af related. feel like reaching for that chocolate so another sign. well just want it to hurry up so i can get on with the next cycle

You're not out until she shows. Meanwhile, I'm re-declaring out. Temp is at day of full bleed low so we'll see what happens. There just isn't any way this is bouncing back up and shocking me with a bfp

well you never know.... im to be honest would have liked bfp but wasnt pushing it this month so if its bfn then im just going to take it and maybe just eat a bit better and try and relax and hope its next cycle. but what does wind me up , and this is a bit of a rant .... is some women who can pop kids out like theres not tomorrow, theres one where i live she has 4 , and she has lost them all to the father in court as she never looked after them while he was in work, so they had their kids taken off them and now hes awarded them. she used to let the baby walk round in just a nappy and she would never know where they were, she borrowed money for take aways and neighbours fed her kids. he left her to get his kids back. shes with someone 8 years younger and just had another baby. i mean hopefully she has learned a tough lesson but some women like that can just get pregnant without any effort. annoying. if af shows got 2 cycles before i go the docs so hope it happens before then.

Hugs. I'm sorry you have to witness that and for her kids. I have a cousin whose mom and husband coddled her so she popped out 3 kids she didn't take care of. Then, she cheated on him and left him and had a 4th with this new guy. But he doesn't bend to my cousin like my bil did so she actually has to take care of her daughter now. Btw, of her three kids she only took her youngest daughter when she left because the other two looked more like their dad so she didn't want them. Ugh

Bfn and temp down some more. Still no blood. Honestly, SO is with family the next two weekends so she can keep playing keep away. Set me up for better bd timing lol. But this was the last good timing month

Sunshine - That drives me crazy too. I work a fulltime job and only make a little more than,my cousin who draws money off her children for their "disabilities" and can't seem to handle anything they do. Whereas I would feel blessed if I had the option to stay home with our children.
I have lots of cousins who pop out children like a candy machine and they don't work, or have their own houses etc. How ridiculous. :nope:

I hope your bfps happen soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"