5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I am officially out. Just had some icky, mucusy, brown spotting. AF is probably gearing up to rear her ugly face tonight/tomorrow.

Ahh at least you can get on with the next cycle. Confused by my temps took one duting thr night and it went really high up took another andit had gone below cover line. Can only think i kept waking but cant remember. I know aidan my son talks in his sleep Think my temp is just teasing as belly still feels crampy expecting spotting today

I noticed my temp peaks around 1-3 am. It's weird. I think it must have to do with my remaining cycles. I go to bed at 9-10 and then my temp drops, peaks, slowly drops, but that last 4-5 it plummets. But shrugs

Woke up with AF. It really hurts but I expected this was going to be a lousy bleed after my short one last cycle and the long lp

It will happen ladies! Look at me, I wasn't even supposed to ovulate and maybe the relaxing and weight loss is what did it, I'll never really know I don't think.

Hugs. You are so sweet. I meant it physically hurts. Emotionally, I'm over it. No point dwelling. Being pissy and whiney and laying in bed all day sulking isn't going to suddenly make me pregnant. The cramps are just so real. They are usually pretty bad (I do a lot of teaching from a chair on CD 1), but this is a whole new level of discomfort x.x

Sorry dobby. I had some bleed when I wiped around 7 p.m. Last night. I still haven't got AF yet though. I wish she'd go ahead and show so I could move on. Cycle day 38, ugh

Still waiting for O here. I've notices that my temps are about .1 lower than they have been for any cycle I've ever temped and way more level so maybe it is the metformin or the Vitex, whatever it is it seems to be working. I may buy another thermometer today just to be sure.

Oh man, sorry Flueky. Has she shown yet?

Mac, are you temps always so static?! Mine are all over the place

I noticed I had some brown spotting when I got home. So I imagine she'll be here tomorrow. I may need a glass.of wine when shows ;)

I hope this is your cycle Dobby :)

Dobby, this has only been since I've been taking metformin, they were all over the place before, even when I conceived X, they were all over. I'm wondering if it is the metformin or Vitex.

yeah i remember your chart mac thats amazing how quick its worked.

well im confused this cycle - i dont trust these opks, but i am pretty sure i o'd when i think i did as i dont always get ewcm so was suprised when i did and there was a definite thermal shift in bbt even if i didnt use the calculator each night when i did it at 2am was getting hotter. but 13dpo no spotting and no cramps. the cramps yeseterday went from being there for a while to on and off and today nothing. i did an opk as i realised if i was wrong i would have o'd about 2 days ago. its cd26 and i normally have a 33 day cycle. i cant see how i can get the bbt wrong unless it was the heatwave but my temps still up even though its cooler last few days. maybe if you have a weird cycle like i did last month it can make you o earlier i dont know. ever since i skipped o'ing one month my cycles have been weird. the cramps i had were at the bottom of my stomach not the side like o pain. well i have mega urges to poas but im going to resist as last month i drove myself nuts so will see how i go for the next few days if i get passed cd33 then i will probably test the weekend that follows

How are everyone's temps fairing today?

My gyn gave me encouraging words and reminded me that my uterus is young and healthy and not to be discouraged. She was pretty excited that my last lp was 14 days versus my usual 12. I feel like I'm bleeding heavily, but when I check it's normal/light. I think my period will be over by tomorrow night. lolol wishful thinking

FX sunshine.

Dobby, hopefully it'll be over soon.

AFM, good ol AF came this afternoon. So cycle day 1. Still on fence about bbt. I co think I'll buy some cheap opks since those CB advanced digital are so expensive. I may just lurk a bit on boards and check on you guys. I hope my next cycle will be shorter, I know it could have been worse though. Good luck ladies!

Yeah think stink. I spent $100 on 20 cbs and some frers and ttc stuff the other day. Ugh

Well, judging by the gobs of cm that showed up today O should be in a few days... and my husband is out of town Thursday-Sunday. Hopefully O waits until he comes back.

I could use some advice. So I thought I started period yesterday cause I saw a dime size amount of reddish pink blood. I put tampon in. Last night I took out and barely anything there.it was brown too, like about 5% of tampon had anything. Now, nothing overnight or this morning.

Any chance of implantation? Maybe you have o'd later than you think. Either that or break through bleeding i had it when i was pg. I would do another hpt and if its neg maybe you are in the tww. Either way it sounds like a good sign

Mac I hope the timing works out!! That stinks if he's gone during ovulation.

I quit doing opks June 19th, didn't temp either. So it is possible. If I was implantation I should have a positive by Saturday so I think I'll wait to test then. Thank you for response sunshine! Are you having any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->