5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

No symptoms really. Went slightly light headed but could be anythibg but ff has said my chart is triphasic which apparently can be a sign but i just dont feel pg. Temp still up. Have got a twinge every now and then which could be where its implanted.

Oh how exciting! I hope you get your bfp when you test. I have heard people knew something was off cause they didn't have symptoms and they were pregnant. Well keep us posted. I'll update if AF shows, still no more spotting since yesterday.

Well my best friend from out of town is coming down and I think we are gonna good off and play with sparklers. I'm still a kid at heart ;)

Flueky- fingers crossed for you that she stays away! I'm back in the TWW with you all...we are apparently anti protection lol. I have very similar to you...we DTD at 12dpo, started spotting. Picked up to a light-moderate spotting, mostly brown with some pink on 13dpo...never enough to fill a tampon or pad. Then on 14dpo, had one tampon that was covered, but not full if that makes sense, with red. Figured it was AF (also had bad cramping all wknd that needed motrin to control). And then it just disappeared! No spotting, no cramping, nothing! I'm 18dpo today and going to test either tomorrow or Saturday if she hasn't shown. Will call doctor on Monday if its negative.

Edited to add that I have zero pregnancy symptoms as well...so I'm thinking weird cycle??

Flueky- fingers crossed for you that she stays away! I'm back in the TWW with you all...we are apparently anti protection lol. I have very similar to you...we DTD at 12dpo, started spotting. Picked up to a light-moderate spotting, mostly brown with some pink on 13dpo...never enough to fill a tampon or pad. Then on 14dpo, had one tampon that was covered, but not full if that makes sense, with red. Figured it was AF (also had bad cramping all wknd that needed motrin to control). And then it just disappeared! No spotting, no cramping, nothing! I'm 18dpo today and going to test either tomorrow or Saturday if she hasn't shown. Will call doctor on Monday if its negative.

Edited to add that I have zero pregnancy symptoms as well...so I'm thinking weird cycle??

FX for you. I still haven't had anything else. I'm also wondering if I could have had spotting from ovulation. I feel wet down there. I haven't felt like in a long time. Maybe my body is sorting itself out. Let us know how it goes. I am not really having symptoms either. I had some mild nausea but I think I was nerves. DH is upset with me, but that's another story.

Sunshine, Dobby, mac how are you ladies today?

:dust: to all of us

Aw flukey hope ur ok hugs. I felt sick earlier after a coffee same thing happened yesterday, but that's the only thing really. And tired so tired all day. Apart from that no signs really.

Lots of cm is a PG sign so you never know.

Let us known the result kk will have fingers crossed for you.

DH just left and wont be back until late Sunday. My OPK started getting darkish today too, thinking I may O while he is in Vegas. We BDd last night and the night before, but I still think I gonna be out this cycle for some reason.

GL flueky & sunshine!!
Sorry you're feeling that way Mac!! GL xx

Thanks ladies! tested BFN this morning on a FRER digi that was leftover (SMU 3 hr hold). After looking it up online though, I guess they are known to not be very reliable? I'm not sure. still no AF. Have seen an increase in CM starting to turn EW. Could be AF getting ready to finally show or could be a good pregnancy sign (with DS I had a lot of CM in the days leading up to BFP). It's annoying how all the preggo signs are also AF symptoms! In theory, if I implanted Sunday (when I had the red blood), there may not be enough hcg for a digi (sensitivity is 50). If AF not here in AM, I might save FMU in a cup and go grab a test...otherwise will wait for Sat....aahhhh! Now I remember how maddening the TWW is! lol

Any news from you gals?

mac hope you o later today or tomorrow as you still have good chances. his soldiers can last about 5 days ..

kk yeah its a bit early so you could still get bfp.

hows things with you silas have you many symptoms yet?

well temps still high for me no real symptoms just tired cramps but not af cramps occasionally nothing really happening. if i get passed tuesday then i havnt messed up my temps. cant see how i could have done its not rocket science lol but i just dont want to get excited after last month , but they do say after cp you are extra fertile. i actually dont know how ive not tested tbh by now last cycle i had done about 50 lol

Ms sunshine- exciting that your temps are still up! What dpo are you? And I'm. 19 dpo today so definitely not early ;) I think I'm just having a wonky cycle this month

Im 16 dpo but will probably test at the end of next week or week after. My doc said to leave it for 4 weeks of being late so i dont get anxious but think that would drive me nuts lol

Thanks, sunshine. I buttered DH up and we are fine now. Should be a better day. I hope that's a good sign for you. That's great your temps are still up.

Silas, thank you :) your appt was yesterday wasn't it? How'd it go?

Mac, I'm sorry. I hope you are wrong and the timing ends up working out.

Kksy9b, those bfns can be maddening! Its cruel when she AF is late and you see that stark white. I hope you get a bfp next time. FX. I hope mine isn't just a wonky cycle.

AFM, AF still hasn't shown. I dreamt she showed. It made me feel as if it probably is a crazy cycle. I will still test tomorrow if no AF though. I went ahead and ordered some wondfo ovulation strips. I'll be broke if I have to keep testing with those CB advanced digitals. I guess I'm not feeling hopeful and just waiting for the witch. It'll be okay though, because its one cycle closer to a BFP :)

Flueky you will probably get a bfp tomorrow now you have ordered opks lol fingers x'd

Good luck Flueky!! Like ms sunshine said, now that you've ordered more OPKs you'll probably get your positive :)

AFM, no AF this morning. I started getting increased CM last night but it gone today. I saved my FMU and if AF doesn't show this morning will run and grab a line test before my DS's nap. The one I took yesterday was a digital with a sensitivity of 50. Going to grab a less sensitive one and see what it says!

My appt isn't until July 22 unfortunately. Good luck tomorrow Flueky!! I hope all three of you get your bfps. :p

I'm sorry Silas. Been crazy and I must have been thinking of someone else, my bad 😓

Kk? Have you tested? AF still no show?

You doing alright sunshine?

I'm feeling nervous about tomorrow. I will let you guys know one way another. If its a bfn, I really hope AF shows up soon. If she does I will need some wine! LOL if not I guess I'll see if anyone at work is TTC and give it to them

Hey ladies. Sorry I disappeared. Just trying to keep my ttc/wtt/ntnp/whatever the f*** we are doing now craziness to a minimum. So that means more time at the gym and less time on this site. I just don't have the strength anymore. I really hope everyone gets their bfps soon. I'll check in when I'm done having my pity party.

:hugs: dobby. hope things get better for you :flower:

Still no AF but wound up grabbing a less sensitive test and came back BFN. Officially counting myself out this cycle. I did lose about 12 pounds in the last month and I read that sometimes losing weight quickly can throw off your cycles :shrug: I'm just going to enjoy the extra non-AF days and go with it. Best of luck to everyone else! I'll still be stalking!!

got a feeling im going to be out got a few sharp pains i get before af. we shall see i guess. couldnt tell about my temps took one after 2 1/2 sleep it was up took one several hours later and it was down - but hubby had robbed the blanket and i was freezing lol so having to disregard them today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->