5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

My temp was up a little this morning, but I think its because my 100 lbs dog was cuddled up to me all night long. He is a cuddler.

Who all is waiting on AF?

Haha yeah my doggies are like that. Still no sign of the witch for me cramps gone and now got sore boobs they feel battered poor things lol

Sorry kk.

Sunshine, glad to hear pre AF symptoms are gone.

Mac, wow that is a big dog! What breed is it? We have a Chihuahua that weighs 6lbs. She is adorable :)

Dobby :hugs: I'm sorry sweetie. Take all the time you need.

AFM. BFN this morning. So my first day of LMP was 5/30. I think I'll call my gyno Friday if AF hasn't shown by then. Have a good weekend everyone :)

He is a boxer/german shorthair pointer mix. When DH is here he just kind of sits around, when DH is gone he goes all alpha male, it is cute.

I had a German shepherd as a child. I love them. If we ever get a fence around the house I want one. So protective of their family but not scary. Well I guess I better get ready FIL invited us to a tractor pull, I have no idea what that is. :S

Flueky, tractor pulls aren't as fun as they sound, but my dad loved them and I have memories of going with him as a kid.

Its hotter than you know what. I'm taking a break. Its where a tractor pulls a counterweight and they judge by how far the tractors make it. Irs okay, but would be better if not as hot. My boobs, oh my god my boobs feel nasty soaked with sweat.

Thanks Silas :)

Flueky, are you in the Midwest top? I was horrible hot today, and we have a heat advisory for tomorrow.

Nope, I live in TN. My dad lives in WI. I really like it up there, but the winter there, no thanks. It was 90 which isn't the worst but it was like 96% humidity.

We are supposed to have a heat index of 100-110 tomorrow. Like in the mid 90s plus horrible humidity makes it feel like an oven. I'm staying in my nice air conditioned house and attempting to potty train my son.

I'm in Midwest Mac - absolutely miserable weather. Thankfully I work in the AC.

Had a huge temp spike last night. If it stays up I O'd yesterday, which mean I could possibly have a vague chance this month, last time we BDd was Tuesday night and Wednesday night.

Mac that sounds absolutely miserable. Stay inside, no need to get out in that ridiculousness. I hope your temp stays up :)

Silas, you stay inside too! lol

Anything to report sunshine?

woo hoo mac fingers crossed for you - hope the potty training goes well. my boy was doing really well then he got constipated and it hurt so the potty became the enemy. its taken ages to get him to trust it again lol

not much to report feel uncomfortable bit bloated and have hungers pangs so been pigging out at lot. if im not pg then i will need to diet lol and my poor boobs are too sure for a bra, but temps are still up. tbh getting nervous going the toilet as i started spotting on either 19 or 20 dpo last month and im 18dpo

hope everyones had a good weekend!:happydance:

Its kind of to see where he is as far as preparedness. He likes sitting on the potty, but I don't think he knows what to do when he is there.

Hey ladies. Sorry, aside from being mopey I have been at the most incredible Google Apps for Education summit this weekend. :)

Mac, FXed your temp stays up and you Oed! :)

Sunshine, my dogs do the same thing. They are sweet and cuddly when I get home. SO comes home and is super Alpha. We just had a talk last night about how much he appreciates that I love how much of a man's man he is haha. But then if he leaves or goes anywhere, they starting vying for alpha x.x

Flueky, any news on AF or the much better alternative?

AFM, still in a bad mood. Started my opks today. I really suck as this not trying thing. I decided that if it doesn't happen this month I'm getting on bcp for a couple years. But SO's birthday is Thursday and mine is Friday. We have a big date night planned on Saturday since Kevin Hart is in town. So we are splitting ways to spend time with family, but having a romantic overnight Saturday. Which is also CD 14. And looking at my past bfp charts (all of which were one time BDs) they all had one thing in common: BD on CD 14 or 15. Chinese gender says girl though. Idk. We'll see.

Hey, Dobby, glad to hear from you again. That sounds like a nice weekend coming up. No AF hasn't shown. I'm resolved to test weekly on Saturdays until she comes or bfp. I'm on fence about when to talk to my Dr. I'm feeling down about things right now but DH was upset about his tuition for fall semester. I am feeling guilty about wanting a baby now (DH hasn't said anything). I'm thinking I may just see what happens. Sorry I'm feeling like a Debbie downer right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->