5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Stark white bfn. It's okay though, I was just having fun dipping strips in pee lol

Lol still not tested im chicken. My temp has gone down slightly past 3 days but its still high. Well above the coverline. Back ache today again. No more spots so will test next week in case af starts this weekend

My temp went up again, I woke up sweaty this morning. I am a bit crampy, feels more like AF cramps than anything else though.

Doesn't mean it's over, mac. Some ladies get bfps when they think AF is coming. I'm done with work early but not home. So I'll do opk when I get home. Hope its darker

I'm only 6dpo so its weird I would feel AF type cramps.

Coukd be implantation your the right dpo for it. Fingers crossed....

Af arrived finally had feeling since that rrally bad back ache so glad i can get on with the next cycle. I am wondering if i messed up i read early opks can pick up left over hormone from a cp. As for yhe thermometer think i need a nee one tested when i woke up used calculator above coverline tested again about r hrs later was below cover. 30 mins later af. Cant see the temp and af working that quick so has to be my thermometer. Im not going to use the calculator next cycle im just going to take my temp at 2 when i normally wake up. I had gut feeling i wasnt pg. Just glad i can syart again now and i didnt waste tests

Wow it does sound like you need a new thermometer. I hope this is your cycle sunshine.

Mac, I agree it could be implantation cramps :)

have you started using your opks yet flueky or you going to wait to see if af shows first? yeah my opks are rubbish too i got a positive early which i thought was odd and had temp increase but i had another pos opk and cramps i thought i was going to get af but i think thats when i o'd just glad af arrived so i can have a glass of wine not had anything to drink in months. so looking forward to relaxing weekend. has anyone got anything fun planned?

if your read it in time - hope you have a good weekend and u have o'd in time dobby fingers crossed for you this cycle

I used one last evening it was not very dark yet. I think ill use them daily unless AF shies. Maybe that was my AF due to annovulatory cycle. Nothing much fun planned. Going to see my mom and step dad and look at weed eaters lol. Gonna have to come up with exercise plan too. DH cholesterol was high and he is going to have to start pill to it. We eat pretty good, so I guess we need to be more active. It'll be better for us anyway. What about you?

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

My back hurts today, but probably because I've spent the past two nights getting things ready for my son's birthday party tomorrow. It is Paw Patrol themed and I'm probably overdoing it but this and Xmas are the only 2 times of the year I can really bake.

Post and run. Been super busy. I'm so sad. I got my solid smile yesterday afternoon and this morning. We dtd late Wednesday, but he is out of town tonight. We can't dtd until tomorrow afternoon. I'm pretty sure we're going to miss the eggie :(

no your in time hun men are lucky they last five days its us women that last 24 hrs so your in with a chance! fingers crossed for you dobby

Thanks. My test this morning and this afternoon were blaring positive and I have cramps on my lower left side that kicked up about an hour ago. I'm Oing today or tomorrow for sure. It would be kind of cool if I Oed today and we catch it from Wednesday's BD. That way I could tell our baby that they were the best birthday gift ever :) Maybe the powers that be were planning a birthday conception all along.

mac - paw patrol how cool my boy loves that. he loves dinopaws at the moment, his room is painted in in the night garden but im going to re-do as dinopaws dont know if you guys can see it over there but its dinopaws which he loves. hope he has a great party and birthday. did you bake his cake?

not up to much we are redecorating so just finding wall paper and stuff for the lounge and having a few drinkies with the hubby

I baked his cake and cupcakes. The cupcakes are chocolate and the cake is shaped like a puppy paw and is tie dyed in the Paw Patrol colors. I'm also making food for the party too. I'm deciding whether to frost tonight. The heat index is still over 100 degrees here, and our A/C is having trouble keeping up so its warm in our house and I'm making buttercream frosting, so it can melt.

GL dobby! That would be a great present.

Sunshine, a fee drinks sound nice. Some wine would be good, hehe.

Mac, sounds adorable. My nephew loves paw patrol.

I know I can Google it, but what is paw patrol? Lol

How is everyone today?

My temp dropped to 97.4 so I am pretty positive I will O today. Fingers crossed I O later in the day. SO and I can't dtd until this afternoon

Dobby, it is a show on Nick Jr that a lot of littles are obsessed with.

Question, I got up this morning around 6 (normal) but didn't take my temp since the baby was crying. He hung in the bed with my husband and I for a bit then he got up with him. I took my temp and it was lowish (I was breathing through my mouth too). I slept for a little over an hour and just too mu temp and it was about .3 higher which is closer to what it has been, which should I use?

Use the first one. I notice that once I wake up, even just 20-30 minutes later, my temp rises .1 to .2 degrees. Even if I just lay in bed and look at my phone or keep hitting snooze. I woke up early today at 5:30 so I took my temp then (97.40). At 5:50, I took it again after just laying in bed and it was 97.58. So I go with my first temp always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->