5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I wish there was some way of knowing for sure too. You could say, "Yup I'm pregnant" or "I better wear a tampon in 12 days". As for me I'll be doing my ic opk soon. I've been awfully moody today. I got pissed when therapist grabbed the phone I was using to call patients so I went over to the unoccupied phone (where she had been sitting!). We had a meeting so I was feeling rushed to make calls and see all my patients. Poor thing, I didn't really say anything mean but my body language. :S

Fingers crossed for you mac.

Not too sute hoping to go to the beach and zoo if the weather is good and spending a few dayd decorating. Its also my nieces birthday 1st of aug my brothers 4th of aug and hubby birthday on the 13th lol so should be busy.

Two of my dogs the collie jack russel crosses had a play fight and one of them has a nasty scratch right down his face and a bit swollen. Ive cleaned it up and put cream on but feel so sorry for him. He is sat in his bed with his teddy. Poor thing

That sounds fun sunshine. I hope you enjoy your time off with your DH. Poor thing, hope he feels better soon. Hope it stays infection free too

Opk still slightly darker than previous day. I'll take it :S just BD and have fun with hope of ovulating

Threw up twice tonight, I have an frer for tomorrow morning. I'm either pregnant or getting sick.

Bfp?? I'm not sure how I haven't tried to post pic yet 😌

Yay, yay, yay!!! So happy for you mac :) happy and healthy 9 months

Maybe this? Let me know if it works for you.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=435444

Sounds fun, sunshine!

Mac, that is deffo bfp!!! Congratulations!!!! Yay!

Afm, feeling crappy. I definitely Oed Saturday. FF says my timing score is low when I take out the bds where SO finished elsewhere. Sigh

My due date if I go by the day I O'd was my dad's bday, April 1. He passed away 7 years ago.

Mac yay congratulations i thought from what you were saying it would be

Dont be down dobby it only takes one out of the many swimmers to make

Mac, hugs. I am so sorry to hear that. I went through a similar moment when I was thinking about my test day technically being August 1st, which is when my dad passed. I lost mine 20 years ago, and it never stops hurting. Hugs hugs

It would be his 70th birthday. I actually think it would be awesome if it happened then.

That looks like a bfp to me mac. Sorry to hear about your father's passing. It would be nice to have a baby brighten up a day associated with sadness :) also congrats again

Sorry to hear about your dad too Dobby. There is still a chance too :)

AFM, nothing much. Bought grapefruit juice last night. Its so gross! I thought I might get sick. I hadn't tried even grapefruit since I was in high school (didn't like it then or now). I'll be taking opk shortly. I was training a nurse new to home health.

I think its the same as yesterday. Oh well. Try again tomorrow

Dobby, don't worry about missing the egg. I BD'd two days before O and I still got a bfp.

Grapefruit juice is disgusting lol

I think I missed it like BD too late. SO was so stressed last month that we haven't had bd that would result in a bfp until 3am on 1dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->