5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

hey guys.... i was rough today hangover from hell lol

wow cakes sound great mac i wish i could do creative cakes like that hope he had a great birthday.

Mac happy birthday to your little one. Hope he loves the party you've thrown him :)

Sunshine, I hate hangovers I had one last year. Too much jagermeister. DH was really great though. I'm a cheap drunk about 2 large glasses of wine and I'm done haha. Hope hangover is over with shortly.

AFM, we bought a weed water at home depot. Forgot to collect urine for opk as they appear to be getting darker. I think I'll hold for about 2 hrs and test at 7. I think I'll chalk that spotting up to a weird AF due to not ovulating. I'm feeling hopeful about opk getting darker. One cycle closer to a bfp. Oh, my SIL has her gender reveal on 28th. I'm excited for her. Maybe I can rub her belly for good luck, haha ;)

aww would be nice if you got bfp soon then as you SIL baby and your LO would be close in age. no my hangover lasted half the day. my son decided to bang things on the radiator and i realised how fun and painless sober is lol yeah im a bit of a light weight these days since having my little guy as i dont drink as much and im a wimp with hangovers lol

Her EDD is 12/10/15. So that would be nice to be close in age. Yeah they definitely aren't fun. Only had 2 but I hate them. Sorry LO decided to be noisey today. I have a faint line on opk. I think its about the same as yesterdays. It's alright just test again tomorrow and at least its not stark white :)

I am so dumb. 3 hours of sleep and way too much drinking. I could literally see kevin hart spit when he annunciated, but fml now I will spend the tww wondering if I missed my egg cuz my temp is bull today

ahh dont worry dobby you will be able to work it out tomorrow if its still high id assume it was good today, i imagine it will be.

ah you're getting there flueky, least you know it will be in the next few days

Well the problem is I was loaded. I woke up in that you're super warm alcohol state that I really don't trust my temp at all =/ it makes sense for me to have Oed and today to be 1dpo but I was kind of hoping today could be O day.

Dobby, I agree with sunshine. I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Sunshine, line was maybe a touch darker than yesterdays test line. Plan to buy some grapefruit tomorrow. I've heard it's supposed to help with ewcm and I've heard a few say it helped them ovulate. I figure it's worth a shot.

So DH had fast blood work Thursday and he was prescribed lipitor. I finally researched its effect on ttc. An article published by national institute of health indicated several problems with the sperm and even seminal fluid! He has only taken 2 doses. We are going to try fish oil and exercise (he was planning on that anyways cause he didn't want to take lipitor for long). I have him walking now. Sorry, just had to share.

Flueky, BD'ing can be great exercise too.:haha:

I'm 9 dpo and craving sweets like no other, makes me think we are out of luck this month. :hissy:

I second bd as exercise hehe. Walking is so nice. I remember walking as a family every night as a kid. :)

Mac, I craved chocolate my last bfp. So you never know!

Having mild cramps. Similar to last cycles of cramps before and day after. So we will see =\

Haha we BD'd before I made him walk ;) hehe

I hope its a good sign for you mac. I crave chocolate constantly. I always eat a few prices everyday, yup it keeps me from going overboard

FX, Dobby!

Dobby, with my son I hated chocolate and couldn't eat after 3 pm for the first 16 weeks, lost 8 lbs.

Fingers crossed dobby.

Hubby is off for two weeks when im due to o so should be easier this cycle no night shifts.

Id have been gutted if i couldn't eat chocolate when i was pg lol i couldnt stand air freshners especially sprays. The worst was from about 6 week until 2nd tri i couldnt go in shops or id be sick lol was really weird

Trying to not get excited but my chart is looking somewhat promising.

Mac, agreed! Your chart looks great! When are you testing?

Oh man, but you know different pregnancies can have different food cravings and aversions. My coworker survived off of peanut butter jelly sandwiches her first pregnancy but hated strawberries. Her next pregnancy it was flipped. Turned out, her first child is allergic to strawberries (hence her sudden desire to be away from them) and her second child is allergic to peanuts! Crazy!!!

AFM, yesterday's spike was DEFINITELY an alcohol spike lol. I Oed, but the problem is now I don't know if I am 1dpo or 2dpo. Worst, the BD we had on the day of my temp dip was shower/ bathroom hotel DTD. So aside from the running water, SO was (in before tmi) in a devious mood so his little swimmers weren't deposited in places favorable for baby making. So we didn't have baby making bd until 12:30am-3am. DBGASUDGASU

Mac, do you typically get temps that high post O? Hitting 98.6 at 10dpo makes me think someone should be taking an hpt

Sunshine, glad DH will be off. FX things work out this cycle :)

Mac, I'm not a charter but from what I understand that does look promising!

Dobby, well hopefully things still work out. It just takes one. Also, I'm glad you at least confirmed ovulation :)

AF is due Saturday so I'm testing then. This is my first month with a confirmed O since starting TTC in Dec. I looked back at my chart from 2012 when I conceived the first time and it looks a little similar.

Sunshine, other than BD do you have any plans for that two weeks?

Thanks Flueky! I know I should focus on the positive that I Oed. But dbadasbjd lol just wish I knew if I was out or if I should stress the next two weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->