5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Yay Mac!!

Sorry dobby - hope you defied the odds. Hope you get that bfp soon.

Flueky & Sunshine Hope you two get your bfps soon as well. xx

Congrats mac!!! H&H 9 months to you!!

Still cheering you gals on.. I know you will get you BFPs soon!

My AF never did show up but I think it was just an annvelatory cycle. Whether bf'ing was throwing it out or weight loss ( lost 15 lbs in a month)... pretty sure I o'd a few days ago so should be back on track now :)

Swoot congrats on the weight loss! Glad you Oed! We can stress together

Thanks dobby! I've lost 45 since last April (includes pregnancy weight). Still have about 18 to go but getting there!

I am definitely not in for this month. I'm visiting my parents this week with DS. O'd here and no BD near it (kind of surprised me when it happened). But I will definitely root for you and hope you were able to catch the eggie

Yay! Sorry to hear you are out though :(

Afm, had flutters the last two days but have an ache on my right side. Got my usual 5/6dpo dip. Nothing much else to say. How is everyone else? It seems quiet

I'm still getting nauseous at night, found out throwing hamburger is the worst. Getting a couple cramps here and there but my tests are getting darker.

Congrats on weight loss kksy9b!

Dobby, I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Mac, I bet that is horrid. Very glad to hear tests are getting darker.

AFM, it has been a rough couple of days. Was on call last night. A nurse I worked with I the past died of cancer yesterday. Very surreal feeling. My opk was lighter yesterday, was taken earlier though too. Been a rough day at work too. So happy it's almost Friday. I had a beautiful dream last night though. I was pregnant and I was in preterm labor at 22 weeks (the month was August). I was threatening the Dr because he made me work even though I was high risk. I went on to deliver twins. A girl then a boy. They were so beautiful and the boy looked like my brother. They were healthy. I know that some details were impossible, but it was lovely to hold those two beautiful babies. *sigh * anyways I guess I better finish work then do my opk later. Take care ladies :)

wow that was good to loose all that weight kksy9b!

sorry to hear about your colleague flueky so sad. hope your opk gets darker. do twins run in your family? i remember when i had my 20 week scan and the nurse said theres one and theres the other. must admit i nearly pooped myself as i thought she meant i had twins lol.

hope your appointment has gone well silas.

fingers still crossed dobby.

well nothing to report here not even doing opks yet too early. seen my therapist yesterday and she said i should reconsider ttc as i have anxiety. i know it is stressful at times and i had a weird cycle with tests but last month in particular i just went with it so she annoyed me a bit dont want to tell hubby as i dont want him to agree. i went there ok came out quite down - thought it was supposed to be the other way round!! my anxiety has nothing to do with ttc so im just going to carry on im doing better so dont know why it was even brought up

Yeah I still work with her mom. I just don't know what to say. No twins do not run in the family so I don't expect them. I would prefer one at a time too. That would freak me out if a nurse said that during ultrasound. I don't understand why it would be an issue. Stopping would probably cause more.

My opk is the darkest I've seen. I know its not positive but it makes me happy to see it so dark. I texted pic to DH, haha.

I couldn't resist, sorry ladies :blush:

opk 7.23.15.jpg

Like I said, it's never been this dark. I've been testing about a week now. I'm hoping I will ovulate by end of next week. Also, the pictures doesn't seem as bright on laptop. It's even brighter and fuller than image shows

Awe, Mac sorry to hear about the nausea but at least it is just proof of your bean. Have you told hubs?

Sunshine, I am so sorry to hear about your coworker. There is never a right thing to say. :(. I have anxiety as well. I can tell you trying to stop has made things so much worse lol. But your therapist is just trying to help.

Flueky! Looks good! Hoping you O soon!

Thanks Dobby, me too :) we got in some BD just go good measure ;)

Hey Ladies. I did have my appointment on the 22nd and we saw our little one - and their beautiful little heartbeat. Official due date is March 13th.

Sorry about your coworker Flueky.

Wow that's lovely silas. Are you going to find out the gender or you waiting for a suprise.

Congratulations Silas that's wonderful. Thank you as well.

Awe, Mac sorry to hear about the nausea but at least it is just proof of your bean. Have you told hubs?

Sunshine, I am so sorry to hear about your coworker. There is never a right thing to say. :(. I have anxiety as well. I can tell you trying to stop has made things so much worse lol. But your therapist is just trying to help.

Flueky! Looks good! Hoping you O soon!

Yes, I told him the same day I got the BFP. He is happy, bit he tends to respond to everything with humor. He said "I guess that means I have to clean the spare room.". We will need to move Raptor to the other upstairs bedroom (the larger one) and Raptor #2 (new baby) will get the smaller nursery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->