5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Yay Silas! Any chance your pic is posted anywhere?

Mac, I hear you haha. I have many people, SO, included who respond with humor to everything. Both adorable and aggravating

So how many kids does everyone want eventually in the perfect world scenario? For me I want at least one more, don't think my hubby wants more than that as he turned 40 . I'm happy with just having 2 but 3 would be cool.

My scan picture is in my parenting journal and that is where I will update from this point forward.

I am on my third now, and definitely think I'm good. I forgot how sick you feel in the first trimester and I have never been this sick before in either of my other pregnancies. :(

I hate to complain, but dang! Anyway, so definitely think this will be it.

Oh, and I also want to stay Team Yellow but I'm not sure I'll be able to. :haha:

Sunshine, I'm wanting 2 but if we have 2 boys or 2 girls we will try to third of opposite gender. If all 3 are same gender we will call it quits lol

I'm so happy for you Silas. I don't think I'll be able to be team yellow. I'm way too much of a planner. I'm getting excited about SIL's gender reveal Tuesday. I want to know so bad! Haha I'm hopeless ;)

Oh opk was same as yesterday so I will plan to BD this weekend and have fun.

I am fine with two. Always saw myself with 4 or 5 but I got started late, and kids are expensive.

We will be finding out the gender for sure, I don't do surprises well. Its horrible, when I was a kid I found out how to open and peak at Xmas presents without anybody knowing.

Silas, nice numbers and pic! I envy your restraint. It seems like a magical concept to wait until the day to know. :) afm I am getting a panorama done at 10 weeks. I say t is because of genetics but I just want to know asap

I want two, but SO wants three. He wants two boys then a girl, but every hypothetical he says is about a girl so we will see. I just want a bfp

Flueky, def have fun!

I have these random killer headaches today. Also had this strange backache at lunch when I sat on a curb. Also weirded out that three of my last four temps were 98.40 exactly. I took today's a second time to get a .02 degree rise because my chart looked weird

Trying so hard not to read too much into this. I had my estrogen dip at 5 dpo, temp went back up, and now at 7dpo my temp dropped to the coverline.

Fingers crossed dobby hope this is your month. It seems to be dragging to my o fed up seems like im on cd30 and its only 11 lol come on eggies lets go. Hows ur opk today flueky

Ty! Temp shot up to 98.62. So time will tell

Sorry this month seems to be dragging on. :(

Yes I agree it does seem to be dragging by. My opk yesterday afternoon seemed the same. So who knows. I did have fun time with DH and his family. Played a lot with my nephew and enjoyed that. He didn't want me out of his sight. :) just trying to be patient with my body and not focus too much on it. Hope everyone has a good Sunday. I'll be cleaning and possibly mowing.

Oh and Dobby glad your temp shot up :)

Looking good dobby!!!

Fleuky- I don't know a lot about OPKs but I hope you get a clear positive soon. Glad you had such a nice time with your family :flower:

Family is a good distraction. I am cleaning and doing yard work as well! My backyard is covered in fox tails. So I'm turning the soil then dousing it in white vinegar before trying herbicides

Thank you kksy9b!

Dobby it is a good distraction. We had a doe decide to eat one of our tomato plants 2 weeks ago ate ALL the leaves too! I had to sneak on the site while taking a break ;)

Haha oh man! I definitely don't have wildlife. I have feral cats. Who leave behind their feral kittens. That my dogs are fascinated with. Luckily, they are raised around cats or I would have ten dead kittens by now.

Sometimes a cat or two show up. Not sure if they are outdoor/farm cats or strays. Last year we had like 5 on the platform for our slide in backyard. It was apparently the hand out spot. We have a couple of rabbits too. My Chihuahua is a big wuss so I have nothing to fear with her.

Aw, yeah people around my area don't spay or neuter their pets for whatever reason and just let them wander so mine is definitely feral cats. If I call animal services here they immediately get put down so I have to trap them and take them to my mom's and pretend I find them there.

Been getting bfns and getting bummed

Ah dont be down its really early.

Luckily wildlife cant get in our garden one of my dogs has small dog complex and barks at everything even chases flies but if there was trouble he would run lol

Haha yeah my Sheltie barks like a typical sheltie, but she does not chase flies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->