5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Silas and Mac, I'm sorry you ladies are having a hard time keeping food down :( Hugs hugs

Flueky, you're so sweet. I still think I am attractive, but what frustrates me if I'm about to be out of what is considered healthy body fat, bmi, and weight wise. SO really thinks a lot of my weight is muscle, but I disagree. It has really changed. Oh well! Thanks what the gym is for buahaha. I also am cutting out sodas and trying to eat healthier... but the beer! Oh man the beer is so good.... :( I can easily cut out the harder stuff, but getting rid of my wine and beer is tough

Yeah I'm sorry you two ate having trouble keeping food down.

Dobby, I wish there was a decent gym around here. I don't feel like driving 45 minutes for a gym. I guess I'm a touch lazy. I do enjoy Zumba on my Kinect though. I think doing a little weights with the cardio or switching cardio and weights is important. When I lived in bigger city before DH I loved the gym. It had an indoor and outdoor pool. No one was usually swimming outside just tanning so I usually had it to myself except when kiddos came in to swimming lesson. I had a guy tell me I made him dizzy going back and forth with my laps haha. Maybe he was hitting on me, I'm oblivious lol

Oh my biggest food weakness is sweets, particularly chocolate. I've not been craving it lately though. Maybe it was my hormones. I was pretty proud we only had Dairy Queen once last month and we only went then because it was Miracle Treat Day. Gotta support a good cause. I cut sodas ages ago. My other problem not enough veggies so I've been working on that.

i love my chocolate!!! well just remember marilyn monroe was super hot and would now be considered overweight by todays standards. i used to be super skinny. then when i was working out all the time i couldnt get pregnant i dont know if it is the reason but i was obsessive so the doc told me to cut down. i used to do karate and train for tournaments around the uk but its not for me now. ive lost my baby weight but have a slight belly that i dont know if it will ever go but i guess was a present from having my son so cant complain too much. and i dont mind having the much bigger boobs lol it really upset me i couldnt loose the weight but now im happy just sort of excepted it if i loose more weight great if not my weight is just on the healthy bmi side - just lol. i remember everyone telling me oh the weight will fall off running round after a baby - its a myth lol. i just dont want to give up the stuff i like.

sounds a good gym mac wish ours had childcare. yeah i have the kinnect too flueky which i love until one of my dogs gets in the sensor and it thinks its me lol

think o is getting closer been having these cramps more often but now i got cm today. hope i get chance to bd dh not been in the greatest of moods. cant blame him really with whats going on

hope you guys morning sickness eases off

Getting annoyed at nearly there opks its paler than yesterday. Been getting o pain for days now

right done another opk as i think i drank too much earlier so this is a lot darker but on test strip its faded one side slightly and dark on the other what do you reckon positive??:shrug:

You probably surged overnight if they are getting paler. O will be shortly I bet.

sorry helps if i attach the photo lol

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Almost there! I would test again this evening just in case. Then again, I'm a little OCD.

AFM, just not feeling great today. I'm not awful, just kinda tired and body felt stiff this morning. Been having a touch of nausea, the kind where you burp and it starts to ease. 6dpo today though so I think I'm just tired and in need of a day off which is Wednesday.

How are you ladies today?

5 days from OVIA testing date... Have tested the past 2 days with standard BFN... I'm going to try super hard to wait..

No symptoms other than feeling tired, grumpy and just not myself in general..

Here's to seeing some :bfp: soon

When is af due maybe?

Ahh flueky my opk is paler lol i dont know i hate them. Plan to bd tonight hubbs still in ok mood. Brothers birthday tomorrow so might not get chance.

On another note my son has left a path of destruction every where crushed food emptied salt on floor tipped milk thrown apples and pears on floor. My god. Hes normally cheeky but today he is crazy think he has a tooth that has come through but finishing its growth so it has made him a handful. Roll on bedtime

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA lately. We were out of town visiting my parents for a week and then my nephew came to visit for a week. Been working on catching up on threads over the last few days!

Flueky- I think I was 6 or 7 dpo when I first started getting pg symptoms. So hopefully the tired and nausea are good signs!

dobby- sorry your SO is so stressed. Sounds like you have a great plan to try one more month and then NTNP. How long would it be until you would start TTC again (hopefully this next month is your cycle though and you wouldn't need to!)

Silas and Mac- :hugs: Hope that you are able to get some relief from the nausea!

ms sunshine- hope you get the chance to BD! My DS has had 4 teeth (last canine and 3 molars) come through in the last 2 weeks. The last molar will be through any day...so i can definitely sympathize with the crazy child from teething syndrome! LOL. Charles is melting down at small things but I'm trying to be patient...he is also getting over hand foot mouth :/. Hope it gets better for you soon!!

maybe- best of luck hun!

So I thought my cycles had sorted themselves out, but apparently not. I wound up only having an 8 day LP. Then AF would come on for a day, nothing for the next, restart heavier, disappear rinse and repeat for 6 days. Today is CD 11 and I'm already getting my estrogen surge for O'ing... The way I'm going, I'll be back on my period next week! Kind of frustrating but I know its from weight loss (down 21 lbs in 2 months, 52 total) and will sort itself back out in time.

Wishing all the best for you gals and hope to see some wonderful BFP's soon!!

Sunshine,, well maybe you missed the surge with opks. I'm assuming that was my case with IC. Hope you can BD so you can catch that egg! Wow he caused quite a messy it's amazing how little they are but how much of a mess they can make.

Maybebaby, good luck :dust:

Kksy9b, hope you had s good time and thank you, I hope it is a good sign. Congrats on the weight loss again! Hopefully your body will figure things out again soon. If this isn't my cycle I hope I'm on way to getting more regular at least.

Hes 2 maybe and big trouble lol he has all the teeth o thought he was finished but he is a grumpy soul with a lot of drool at the moment so has to be teeth.

No bd for me. Think ff has it erong i think i will o at end of week. Going to leave trying today as hubby is on and off in a mood it's just the stress of whats happened. Just got a feeling im going to end up being out without even trying this month. Dont think i have o yet with my temps not going higher

sorry ms sunshine. hopefully you O later in the week and DH is in the right mood. :hugs:

flueky- how are you feeling today?

Well done on the weight loss kksy. Will your cycke sort itself out or yoi seeing a doc? That must be frustrating.

Think your right flueky think i missed my surge opk very faint done two today will keep going to make sure think i must have o'd roughly when i had that very dark. O pain gone but got ewcm which makes me think ive not yet so gotta keep on going. Least i wont fret this cycle dont even know what dpo i am. Taking my temp during the night has made my temps crazy so cant even use my bbt to work it out. Do you have any other signs?

Mac and silas hope your little bean is letting you eat now

I am going to give it a couple cycles to sort itself out before calling the doctor. We are hoping to start properly trying sometime Jan-April so need it back on track (preferably for a couple months) before that point.

Kksy9b, I had insomnia last night and my legs felt so restless. It was after midnight I fell asleep. That 6 o' clock alarm was dreadful. So I've been pretty tired because of that. Not really anything else. I know its early, but I feel doubtful about this cycle. Oh well, I should be grateful for positive opk. I'm looking forward to you ttc! This site is so wonderful. It helps me feel not alone (I have DH but nice to have other women to discuss with).

Sunshine, don't worry I kept doing opks for several days after my CB was positive, haha. Can't be as bad as me. I would keep taking until you feel confident about stopping. It's what I did, I had to make sure that line was at least nearly nonexistent. I may test this weekend. We are going out to eat and I may want a glass of wine.

Mac and Silas how are you ladies today?

What about you Dobby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"