5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

How is everyone? Think im about 2 dpo i just o'd a few days after lh surge according to ff and cm. I am so exhausted always am after o just need sleep lol

Sunshine, glad to hear you O, so now the tww begins. FX for you!

I'm just feeling down about this cycle. No symptoms yesterday. So, I think it was just the progesterone. I guess I should be happy because I felt most likely PMS and I think I'll have my first proper AF but I'm just down. Oh well, hope everyone has a good day!

well until af shows your still in, i felt like af was going to happen and then it didnt show when i had my cp 3 cycles ago so fingers crossed af doesnt show... when is af due?

I'm going to guess Wednesday that should give me 14 day lp. Thank you sunshine :) how is your LO? Causing lots of trouble?

Flueky, due wed like yesterday or next week? Sorry I needed a break from the forums.

Sunshine, FXed! I feel you. I get so fatigued after O.

Afm, CD 7. Empty circle this morning. Might talk to my mom about a rent to own plan. We rent half a duplex from her in a neighborhood that has sucked. But a few tech companies moved in and now the neighborhood is changing. Might ask if we can work something out to buy this duplex and see what the city says abut re-zoning it into a single family home.

Next week. I know its early but just how I feel. I hope it works out for you, Dobby. Hopefully it goes smoothly too.

Hope it works out dobby.

Ah my little guy is full of beans. Its funny watching him develop as he has gone from playing with cars and just crashing to getting police and fireman toys and getting them talking to each other. Its so cute to watch. I love seeing the progress it's amazing

Aw, adorable!

On the not adorable side of things, I accidentally left my CB opk reader on the table. I took a five minute shower, and the puppy destroyed it! I have two others, but I used that one for fmu the last two cycles and this morning. So frustrating.

lol they always destroy the things we use. when we rescued my last dog he was estimated at 6 month and they little nutter ate the wire on my washing machine. i had no idea and turned it on and just seen a bright white light realised what he had done and luckily some how i was still here and it didnt explode.... puppies lol

Oh no, poor opk stick/reader. My Chihuahua doesn't really destroy things. Just move things when she's upset. It's pretty funny actually. 10dpo today. I've been pretty easily aggravated today, so I think AF will show up next week. Hope you ladies have a great weekend! :)

My dog doesn't destroy much, he's eaten a couple stinky diapers from the trash (ew).

My back hurts so much today, I think I yoga'd too much. It really sucks because I can only take regular Tylenol and that doesn't work. Still nauseous but able to eat.

Awww. My dog trainer friend says it's typical puppy. Just bummed because my older dog outgrew it by 4 months, and this one is 10m.

I think I might not use opks this cycle. Debating if I even want to temp. I have missed the last two days

Hey Ladies! I haven't been around much - super sick and overwhelmed. :(

Wishing you all the best in your cycles xx

Dobby - taking a more relaxed approach may help you. I know everyone says that but it never hurts to take a "break" from all the madness.

OMG! So I took a pregnancy test and it was a BFN as I expected. Now for TMI, I wiped and had EWCM!! So I pulled out a IC opk and it was like 98% darkness of control line. Of course this was fmu too. So yeah, I guess my body didn't ovulate nearly 2 weeks ago. This happen to anyone? I was pretty happy this is first time I've had ewcm!!

this has just happened to me... thought i o'd about 6 days ago. i had no cm. my temp hasnt gone up and i thought i just didnt o this month. and now loads of cm got a positive opk yesterday and today so now i am o'ing. ive read its more reliable to go by your cm than opks and thats the only reason i tested so glad i did. my temp not gone up yet but cm now gone so im expecting it to go up tomorrow. and im happy as managed to bd in time woo hoo. apparently you can use cm to know if you have realised an egg too. if you have a few days of cm and then it either dries up or turns off cream that you have released an egg, but if you have over a week of ewcm no egg was released.

Flueky, that happened to me when I got pregnant with my Raptor, I was bummed because I thought I O'd when DH was out of town, turns out it was almost a week later. I actually O'd and conceived on the 7th anniversary of DH's stroke.

Awesome news flueky!! Get to the bd'ing!! This happened to me this cycle too...had near fertile cm a week ago that went away quickly. And then this morning was ewcm...sigh...out bodies sure do love playing tricks on us!

Thank you ladies! Will definitely treat this as me being fertile. Will continue opks now until it is positive. So glad I'm off this weekend ;)

well had plans as brothers birthday so having a drink and i dont normally in tww so kinda glad i am only just o-ing as hoping it wont be too bad, but i guess my temp will be off in the morning, not sure

Hi ladies! Sorry, I was stalking but didn't respond since I don't check my cm/ I try not to pay attention to any discharge unless it's something I need to see a gyn about. =/

I ended up going back to temping and OPKs since this is our last month and school is about to start. I didn't want the stress of not knowing if I was even in or not. I don't know if it's because I'm using a new holder or what, but I got empty circles yesterday and today. At CD 10, I should be on flashing smiles. So if this afternoon isn't flashing then I don't know. SO is so stressed at work so I'm giving him space. We don't have sex anymore. Not in ways that make a baby. I hate that it's scheduled, but he promised Tuesday he will clear his work that night for us to try. But at this rate who knows if I'll even be fertile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->