5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Sunshine, I think you should be fine.

Dobby, that's okay. I don't check cm, but it was a bit obvious. I'm sorry things are not going well in ttc/BD world.

My opk test line was pretty faint today and I didn't have any ewcm. So I really am not too sure what happened, may have hit my surge Friday but I didn't test so who knows. I'll just plan to see AF by end of the month I suppose.

Hi! I am 5 dpo (almost 6 dpo since its 10:30 pm lol)...I havent temped this cycle so basing ovulation on the fact that I had my positive opk on Monday the 3rd, then ovulation pain on Tuesday the 4th. So I am hoping I did actually ovulate!

Symptoms: funny feeling in tummy, pulling and twinges. I feel leaky and have lower back pain like AF is about to start (but, based on my post-baby cycle, AF is not due for another 17 days). I also feel sleepy but I am still breastfeeding my 17 month old, so exhaustion is par for the course.

Hi mah im 4 dpo finaly got my bbt increases so i know i def o'd now (thought i had over a week ago). Not go any symptoms yet but heres hoping for a few more bfps this month

Hi mah! Welcome! You may have noticed this thread is a bit old, so we may not all actually be 5dpo haha. But sunshine is about where you are! We're still happy to help you symptom spot/ try not to go crazy ;)

AFM, got my flashing smiles with fmu and afternoon urine so I'm perking up. It's CD 12 so I expect I'll get more flashing smiles tomorrow and solid CD 13 afternoon. In any case, knocking on wood I'm looking at a CD 13 or 14 O date this cycle since I'm probably only getting lucky tomorrow night.

Confession, I'm not even excited about trying this cycle. I don't even feel like I want to be pregnant now from all the the let downs. =/

Welcome, mah. FX crossed for you!

Sunshine, some more bfps would be nice :)

Dobby, that sounds like a good attitude. Most people swear by that relaxed approach.

I'm wondering if I'm having ovulation pains, right lower abdomen has been hurting on and off all day. Opks have been quite negative Sunday and today. I'm hoping that's what it is. I just feel like this won't be it. I guess I'm trying to be pessimistic so I I get bfp I'll be thrilled but if I get bfn I'll be prepared. Anyways, I hope you all have a great week :)

Silas, mac, kksy9b. I hope you ladies are well :)

My bloating now is horrid, I've lost 6 lbs since getting my bfp, but this morning my jeans will hardly button. It doesn't even look like pregnancy, it just looks like I need to workout and eat salads.

Sounds like o pains flueky i get them about 5 days before and 3 days after. Some people its a lot less but. Or maybe implantation? You're about 5days too so you could have implanted by now.

Dont really have any symptons a little cranky today and my eczema has flared up i get it when im hormonal normally only when af is here but i had it right through being pregnant. Dont know if its a sign but its not normal.

Hope you're keeping well other than the bloating mac

Dobby i agree with flueky being laid back will hopefully help

How's everyone else?

Mac, sorry about the bloating.

I'm thinking O pains. It stopped late last night and so far so good this morning. I wasn't gassy either yesterday so that rules that out. I'll figure I Od late Sunday so I'm 2dpo today. Hopefully it is a sign for you as it's too early for AF.

Mac, I am so sorry. Does your gyn have any advice? It can't be good for you or the baby to lose that much weight in such a short amount of time. There has to be something they can do to help. :( Hugs. On the bright side, 8 weeks means someone's prenatal is coming up soon!!! You get to see your bean! :)

Flueky, I agree it could be o pain. I've had O pain the days after o before. Almost like my ovary is whining and sore hahaha.

Sunshine and mah, when are you ladies planning on testing?

-- About my life vent section --

I just feel like this won't be it. I guess I'm trying to be pessimistic so I I get bfp I'll be thrilled but if I get bfn I'll be prepared.

That's how I feel, but I feel like I am so down the rabbit hole of being prepared for a bfn that I'm convincing myself I don't want to be pregnant anyway. SO and I fought last night. We have a don't go to bed mad rule, so we talked it out. But basically, he hinted at some kisses not on the lips but we had to go picked up dinner since he was craving certain foods and then he kept fondling me while we watched "True Detective" so as soon as the show was over (it was the season finale or I would have jumped on him) I tried to take him to the bedroom and he flipped the f* out. Went on a rage about how he took 3 hours out of the evening to show me he cared and he needed to go back to work. I snapped (I get b*y when I'm teased during sex deprivation) and it turned into this whole thing. We calmed down pretty quickly, but he was like you had your chance to work for your dream and get it. Plus, he feels like I care about is sex/ baby making more than his feelings. Which is probably true lol but not lol. We're still on for tonight.

I have four opk sticks left, so hoping I get my solid smiles starting this afternoon or tomorrow. I refuse to buy another $40-60 worth of CB sticks.

I've only been sick a handful of times and I've been eating well, I've just randomly lost weight. Its weird. I have my first appointment next week on Friday. I'm getting excited for that.

=/ glad the sickness is getting better..ish? I do not miss the bloat. People thought I was super pregnant and lying about how far along I was last time because the bloat was crazy! I would wake up to my flat tummy, then the second I drank a glass of water or ate even a nibble BOOM hello belly. I did like rubbing it though hahahaha

I'm excited to hear how things go and see your bean! I forgot, are you team yellow or no?

We are going to find out at my 20 week ultrasound. I don't do surprises, I have to know what I am having.

Hahah I love it! I'm the same way. Kaiser doesn't do panorama testing no matter how persistent you are, but there is a gyn 30 minutes away who will take kaiser patients just to do that one test. And if you pay in cash, you get a 50% discount! I hope that's still true, this was back in Jan that I booked my appointment. So when I get my bfp I'm booking that at 10 weeks. I can lie and say it's because I want to make sure, with all the genetic problems in our families, that I want to be sure my baby is healthy. But the sad truth is I really want a definitive answer on sex asap

I thought you couldn't find out until 12 weeks.

10 weeks. The Panorama blood test can be done as early as 8-9 weeks, but the gyn I talked to said most patients who come in that early get inconclusive results so he finds it more reliable at 10 weeks. They just take some of the mom's blood, and through some process and science I don't understand basically test it or filter it or do something with it because the baby's DNA is actually mixed in there. So not only does it test for a lot of genetic problems, they'll be able to tell you the sex.

Ahh dobby me and hubby had the same argument said i see him as a sperm donor lol yeah what ever. Funny it was when i thought i o'd but it was a few days later so there was no problems with bd as he thought it was already done lol is that bad? Oh well. Love him to bits but i wouldnt cook a sperm donor his dinner every night would i lol.

Yeah finding out the gender was great was so exciting. Tbh even if we didby want to know we knew with a min of the scan as he had his legs up and was pretty obvious it was a boy.

Well i got a bit of heartburn today is it too early for that as a sign? And a funny taste in my mouth. Th e only times ive had heartburn is when i had antibiotics years ago and when i was pregnant

Wow that test sounds great never really heard of that.

Just realised you're nearly 7 weeks mac its gone really quick

Minus the heartburn, sunshine your post cracked me up! I wouldn't cook my sperm donor dinner every night... I am so using that next time hahah! ;)

It's a fairly new test. I only just heard about it the last time I got pregnant. They also do prenatal paternity testing using the same logic! Crazy. Anywho, it's pricey. Standard pricing is $700-900, but this one gyn would do it for $450 cash. The company recommended him and another gyn, but the other gyn was being a B so I didn't want to book with her. But that's less than what I budget for misc treat myself budget every month so I am all for it when the time comes.

I feel like a b*. SO just texted that his long time friend, who he originally had plans with tonight and cancelled on, called to say he can't hang out tomorrow. He's not local and he's going somewhere. So SO wanted to know if he could cancel our romantic night/ DTD to hang out with his friend. Normally, I say yes to these kinds of things. I am seriously the Wilson to his House is how much I accommodate/ enable this guy. But I straight told him no. Am I in the wrong?

Got another flashing smile this afternoon, but my stick is significantly darker than this morning so fx I see a solid tomorrow morning

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-11-14-11-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-11-14-11-18.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79