5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

My can go upstairs just fine, I taught him to go downstairs on his butt, I call that alone. He did manage it the other day holding just the railing, it scared me though. Our stairs are carpeted but have tile at the bottom.

I threw up again last night. I'm just going to stop eating after 5 like I did last time and talk to my midwife next week about some meds for it.

haha yeah my dude does the butt shuffle down the stairs too.

hope your morning sickness stops soon. how long did you have it for with your first? i was never sick just had nausea but it lasted right through to end of 2nd tri.

Sunshine beads on a string?! Should 2 year olds even have access to beads? Seems like a weird thing to test. o_O that seems pretty intense fine motoring.

Thanks for the advice. We just don't talk about. Period. He's business as usual and I have work to unhealthy dive into. Because of his Aspergers, he doesn't understand the issue. I'm 26 so in his mind I still have 10 years of easy going fertility years. Bringing emotion or wants into the conversation is pointless. He can't comprehend it.

Sunshine, I hope you get that bfp soon!!!

Mac, hugs.

Sunshine, beads do sound hazardous. Choking risk. Glad he did well.

Mac, that sounds cute!

Dobby, I'll be thinking of you.

Sorry, ladies. I think I'm gonna take a break until AF or BFP. May check periodically. I'm trying to destress during what I hope/believe is my tww. :dust: To all of you :)

Totally understand, Flueky! Hope you come back and update us with a bfp!!!

Definitely understand Flueky! I hope you are back soon with your BFP!

Dobby- I'm not even trying until next year, so I can wait it out with you :hugs: You said it was 6 months of a busy work schedule for him didn't you? Maybe just mention that you would like to revisit the discussion after that 6 months?

We had to teach my LO early how to go up and down stairs because we aren't able to put gates up because of how the bannisters/wall is. He learned around 11 months how to go up but took a bit to go down. Started with the butt shuffle and then he figured out to turn onto his belly. In the last 2 days, he will now go down on his belly, straighten his legs and hold his arms straight so that he FLYS down...then climbs back up and does it again....my heart about leaps out of my chest when he gets going (he just turned 16 months). But because of the no gate situation, I'm really glad he is comfortable with them!

KK, hugs. It's more like a year and 6 months I think. Then, he wants to go back to graduate school. I get it. But I don't. Lol but thanks for waiting it out with me hugs

So I was feeling better about it until I went to move a jacket I absent mindedly threw on my nightstand earlier. When I grabbed it, I broke the tray I keep my bbt on. Why does it matter? I painted the tray a few cycles ago/when we started ttc with a fertility symbol in the middle, my initials and SO's initials on opposite corners, and initials for what we would name a boy and what we would name a girl on the other two. I know it is silly, but I felt like it was a bad omen. The corner with the girl initials broke off :(

Kksy, we found out our son could go upstairs by accident. We had gates up as soon as he started crawling, just in case. One morning he was downstairs with my husband and I went up to get ready for the gym. I walk by the dining room and did a double take when I saw my son sitting there with a toy. I ask my husband "Are you keeping an eye on the baby?", "of course", and then he comes upstairs.

yeah beads on a string doesnt seem safe to me either ive a few toy blocks with small holes and prob tie some string to a chair and see if he can do it just so he can do it when he is there but since he can use my mouse to open up games on my pc i think he has good co-ordination lol ( he likes to watch and play angry birds)

well today my little guy had a stop and put his elbow into my belly really hurt. hope that doesnt effect anything that might be going on in there :(

hugs dobby im sentimental/superstitious about stuff like that too. hopefully it wont be that long.

well fingers crossed you get a bfp flueky

Sunshine, you'll be fine. Over the past 8 weeks my stomach has been stepped on, bounced on, sat on and elbowed.

I have to agree with mac. My gyn told me beans are surprisingly enduring. I panicked at last pregnancy because I was moving a bed frame on my own because I wasn't thinking. I lifted the wrong way, and I got this shooting pain in my stomach. I was on the floor, writhing in pain radiating from my uterine area. I couldn't stand for 15 minutes and I was home alone. I freaked out and scheduled a scan first thing the next morning, and there was my little bean happy as can be. Gyn explained how tough the little things can be.

thanks guys... how is everyone? nothing new with me. cramps on my left side but looking back on ff i seem to get them a lot. just trying to relax and not really think about it. i dont normally in 2ww but a few drinks tonight for hubbys birthday weekend... not too many after the last hangover haha i dont do the suffering the next day well.

Awww yeah heavy drinking after a recent hangover is so unappealing. I have nothing to report and probably won't Just felt like popping in to say hi. :)

The last few, rare times I have had a drink I always regret it. :nope: Definitely not my thing. Can definitely do without!!

I really hope you ladies get your bfp's soon, and I am sure you will. Trying to keep up with the thread and remember where all of you are in your cycles :haha:

Aww, Silas. It says you are feeling stressed. Is everything ok? :( Hugs

Hey guys. For me im cd 33 so af normally due. I think im 11 dpo ff says 10 but i completely messed up my temps so i stopped doing then around time of o so dont know which one of us is right or even if af is due today im giving it until fri. Very rarely i go to cd 35 but af should def be here by then. No symptoms apart from every now and then i get a sharp sting and like a pull one side. Could be anything really. Hows things with you

Oh well statted spotting no af cramps but cant imagine theyre far behind along with af.

Oh well. Saved me money on buying a test i guess

Today started on a sour note. We had a monster storm last night so I kept waking to thunder, then we discovered when he had someone check our sump pump dint plug it back in so our basement flooded (not completely but the carpet was soaked). Luckily my husband is friends with some who cleans carpet so they came over and got all the water soaked up and will come by with fans later. We were their first house today. I guess their phone hasn't stopped ringing, a lot of houses got hit overnight. Other than that, same old for me, can't eat at night but I have my first appointment on Friday.

Just dropping in for a bit.

Sorry to hear about spotting, sunshine. Could it be IB?

Mac, glad you could get things handled do quickly! Excited for your appt Friday.

I tested Saturday to see if the CB opk was right. I got BFN which I expected. 9dpo today. Been undecided about when to test. Had a dream about AF this weekend but same night DH dreamed of driving me to hospital because I was in labor. Said I had an ice pack on my head lol. Not much symptoms, headaches been bad the past couple days. I got headches before withdrawal bleed while on the pill.

Hope the rest of you ladies are well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->