5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Hi all! glad you gals are doing well.

ms sunshine :hugs: :hugs:

mac- sorry about the flooding but that is great that they were able to come clean so quickly! Good luck at your appt!

flueky- too funny about your DHs dream with an ice pack! Hope the next few days bring you your BFP!

Dobby- how are you doing? have you been able to talk to your DH about when to start trying again?

AFM, all is going really really well! My cycles STILL haven't come back to normal! Last full one was in May. We are weaning DS now though and down to just one nursing a day. Will probably start working on removing that one in a couple weeks. I expect that after he is fully weaned they will go back to normal. Just going to enjoy no AF while I can lol.

In the last week and a half, something clicked with DS and he is now an AMAZING night time sleeper! The only thing left on our checklist now is to finish weaning him! Who knows, maybe we will be able to start in January after all!?

Dont know if ib ff thinks im only 10dpo still no af cramps. This is the bit i hate the last two days you want to be hopefully and not a negative nelly but you cant help it lol.

Fingers xd flueky its still early days.

Nightmare mac hope it gets sorted. Hope you are able to upload your scan pics.

K, love it! Congrats! Maybe DS is like hm a baby is coming soon, I should man up and sleep through the night ;)

Sunshine, I agree. 10dpo seems a twinge early for AF spotting. FXed it dissipates and you get a bfp!

Flueky, awww I hope when he does drive you that you don't need an ice pack.

Mac, that is awful! It's great that you were able to get someone in to fix that asap.

AFM, no. SO and I don't talk about it. Been swept under the rug. SO took today off and I had my first day of school. So draining. I already have parent drama. x.x Anyway, we BD last night for fun and guess who decided that since I'm not ovulating right now he would finish inside? Yup. I wanted to punch him in the face lol. And the lender we are working with made a huge mistake with our paperwork so that is putting us back days on this townhouse that we don't have. DHASIDHAL I need a glass of wine. But I don't drink during TWW even if the chances are blah. r_r

Ff changed my dpo and tbh i thought it was 1 day earlier that i o'd. Im either 11 or 12 dpo had more spotting but bit more red so im going with af coming. No aches or anything i just dont feel pregnant. I dont mind i should be seeing a doc soon but im givng myself until after Christmas before going if im not pg as my anxiety has been sky high since my dad died and im just getting back to normal.... Well as normal as i can be lol soif af comes thats fine just going to try and enjoy the next cycle.

Hugs sorry to hear you think it's AF showing up. Hugs hugs hugs.

I'm having a crap day. Work was stressful. Our townhouse deal fell apart. SO can't take a break from work to meet with me. My coworker brought his baby and was like hold the baby! and practically threw the kid at me and he is so freaking cute and it hurt so much but I had to sit there and smile and pretend I was ok. I'm trying not to hold back tears. I am so overwhelmed emotionally right now.

Just found out all we are getting from insurance is $2500.00. To dry everything out professionally is $2k, we are going to look at carpet to see if it would just be cheaper to get a new pad and carpeting and tack strips. I'm not handling this stress well.

Other than that it is the same old stuff here, appt in 2 days. Dobby, sorry you are going through all this right now. Sunshine, so sorry AF caught you.

Glad the insurance is covering some of it. :( Excited to hear how your appointment goes!!!

I'll get over it. Especially since we haven't conceived yet anyway. Sigh.

Dobby since he dtd does he know when you o so he knew it was safe or are you back to ntnp? Guess it's hard to know if you cant talk. You are more patient than me i couldnt not talk about it.
Im glad its not stressed you out mac and its good the insurance will sort it.

As for me, and sorry its tmi ive gone from pink spotting to light brown yesterday and mainly when i wipe this is cd 35 af should def be here today but not as yet. No cramps either i dont normally spot 2 days before af so bit weird. If its going to show just wish it would hurry up. If nothing has happened might test on a cheapie tomorrow

No im actually cd 36 just looked at ff so officially late. Going to leave it until cm either goes normal or af shows. Just hope i did actually o i give up on bbt 3 after 3 days above coverline so it is a broken line not a full line as ibwasnt sleeping after windows being broke the readings would have been wrong. Just a bit of me worried as i had same thing months ago and stress made me not o. And i do get paranoid being 36 this yr in case im stopping working. But is 3 above coverline enough?

We agreed not to discuss my opk/ o date since it stresses him out. He does have a general idea of when my cycles are and my emotional patterns.

3 above the cover line is supposed to be enough. FXed!!! Sounds promising

I think I am sick or getting sick. I had a minor runny nose and sore throat. I thought it was class dust since my bbt was so low that morning. It is ridiculously high today. I hope I do NOT get my coworkers baby sick

Hubby is the same he never wants to know.

Well heres hoping high temp is from something else. Do you have any symptoms

Was worried I had an anovulatory cycle had one once as I was stressed about flying and I had one day of af and two days spotting so its not like that. Guess should kbow the next few days just going to try and forget about it. Having another day of brown spotting

How is everyone else

Hey ladies, I'll have to catch up later but wanted to share that we heard the baby's heartbeat today! It was 168bpm. :)

Aww lovely sillas.

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Af started i think just light but am glad i know either way

Awww Silas! Yay!!! That is awesome! Congrats!!! :)

Sunshine, are you going to test or just take it as a light af?

Nothing out of the ordinary. The problem is I have so many "early pregnancy" symptoms when I am not pregnant haha. The only thing is I know I get tired after Oing, but this is a new level. It could just be that I am not used to being a teacher and I have a very emotionally needy class. But I'm tired at like 7pm and thirsty. I killed two large glasses (so probably a standard 3-4 cups) as soon as I got in the staff lounge, and even one of my coworkers commented on it. I really doubt anything is going on. I think I am just fighting a short, minor bug and will be back to normal in no time. I run out of prenatal pills the morning of 9dpo so planning to test then or 10dpo so I can decide if it is even worth investing in another set or to switch to my regular vitamins.

I'm pretty sure I'm out now. 11dpo today, had bad cramping. Came home home and brown spotting. Too much I think for IB. If AF arrives, I'm happy that I think I finally ovulated. Havong ewcm, positive opk, O pains, and AF would be on schedule. Thank you guys for your support and help :)

I hope September will be a good month for us ladies.

Silas, how exciting! Glad to hear things are well.

Dobby, sorry you aren't feeling too great. I've still got my fingers crossed for you.

You never know. Some women have tons of ib. In any case, I'm glad you Oed!!! That is definitely worth celebrating :)

I had son dark red bleeding. So I'm thinking some wine tonight to celebrate ovulation, Dobby. :) :hugs: Also, I'm sorry about the property falling through. That really stinks!

Mmm wine sounds so delicious right now.

It's ok. I have to call them tomorrow. I complained about the person who handled it because I was beyond peeved, and her boss said to give them a call tomorrow. I don't know if we'll try to work something out on this home or if he just wants to chat about his shitty employee. Trying not to get excited.

Got too sleepy for that wine lol. AF is here though. Cycle day 1. I'm hoping to continue ovulating. I'm confident I will. Also, shorter cycles would be nice. I had 45 day cycle, yeesh. Have a good weekend everyone.

Any updates sunshine?

Mac, isn't your appt today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"