5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Today for breakfast I had overnight oats for the first time and they were really good, and filling. I had some yogurt too. I'm feeling healthy. I have a cold now, so I'm skipping the gym this morning, no point for me to get other people in yoga sick.

hugs dobby :(

glad you are feeling good now mac (though shame about the cold)

im drained, so tired just hope aidan eats tonight without trying to redecorate the kitchen... its one of those days were i say " let the wookie win", i havnt stopped all day but dont seem to have got far still getting weird twinge on my left its like a stab no painful just weird im not o'ing got another 2 weeks left but my opks quite dark . is it worth testing even though ive had af is it even possible to be pg and to have had af? probably wishful thinking but its a weird feeling. i remember at about 6 weeks i ached on one side

Well im not pg bit worried what it is. 3 inchs roughly from my belly button. Not googling for once as it brings up the worst things

well i should have thought of a more obvious answer. im poorly lol i feel sick. now little guy feels sick though hes feeling better and had a bit of toast . just jumped to the baby conclusion lol

How is everyone? Today is the first day aidan is well he had a fever then the shivers for 1 night then off his food and today he is eating none stop so i am a happy mummy. Was really scary he doesnt get ill.As for me flax seed upset my stomach i have stopped eating it and the stabby pains have gone. My birthday is on fri and hubby cant get the day off he is working 2-10 shift too. So going to be spending with my mum and brothers i dont mind as its the first birthday without my dad.

Happy early birthday! Hugs. I am so sorry. I can empathize. The last day I saw my father alive was my 4th birthday, and he really pulled out all the stops to make it a perfect day. So people never understand why I am so down on my birthday. Hugs hugs.

I'm CD 5. Feeling blah. Not sure I can convince SO to try this month, but it's our last good month.

My dad died 2 days before my 29 birthday. His visitation was on my birthday, that was my worst b'day ever.

Happy news though, I'm a prune today!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine, glad Aidan is feeling better. Happy early birthday. I hope you get to enjoy it:)

Mac, woohoo for the prune! I bet that was the worst birthday ever.

Dobby, people don't always understand loss if they've never lost especially someone really close to you. (this goes for all the other ladies too). Well, I hope it works out between you and SO.

Afm, nothing to report. Been busy with work so glad nothing special is going on with my cycle lol

Thanks guys.

Aw dobby and mac that's so sad right before your birthday. Yeah last Christmas was awful i got the news Christmas eve at 7am i was signing carols to aidan. Was out the blue. Then trying to open aidans presents the next day trying to be happy was the hardest thing ever. Im going all out this hear for him with decorations etc make up for it.

Yay on prune mac.

Does anyone watch the real housewives? I dont normally watch reality tv but have to say im addicted lol

I watch "mom smut" (as my husband calls it) but no real housewives.

Hey ladies! Still reading through all the time, but haven't been posting too much lately. Life is HECTIC!

School started (a preschooler and a kindergartner!) and between work and figuring out schedules its been a hassle.

I'm sorry about your fathers Mac and Dobby - I completely understand why you all would have a cloud over your birthdays. :(

I do not watch real housewives,but I definitely watch a lot of reality TV :haha:

AFM (concerning pregnancy) - I am now well in to 12 weeks, and officially in 2nd tri on Sept. 6! I have been feelin much better, but still have a few bad days. I am down a total of 17lbs - 10 if those were after getting pregnant. But, definitely had it to lose so no big deal really.

I hope this post finds all of you well, happy and hopefully a little pregnant. :p

Glad things are going well and an early congrats on 2nd tri!

Awww that is so exciting!!! Congrats on moving on into 2nd tri! Glad you are feeling better! :)

Anyone good at working out cm? I should o either wed to fri depending on lp. I had a bit of cramp yesterday but neg opk. Just wondering how many days ahead of o you get ewcm? Im sure it was ewcm as it was really stretchy. Testedva few times. Dont think it is supposed to be that stretchy before the fertile window. Sorry for tmi lol im just not bbting this month so going by cm and opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->