5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Thanks gals :)

Definitely positive dobby! Hope you can get your SO home early!

He's not making any promises lol which is code for I have s*** to do at work so not happening

Did you say your yoga pants work. Time to get them out lol good luck

Two problems: he is THAT stressed and he has to be home. He said he would try, but I won be shocked if I fall asleep alone again tonight.

Yup solid smilr

:hugs: Sorry Dobby. I hope you can convince him or that you got a little army waiting for the egg!

Rooting for the army. I did convince him to come home at a decent hour, but he is stressed. I'm going to have to tread lightly if I want any bd lol

Hope you were able to get in some bd'ing last night!

Well at least you were able to a few days ago so your still in for this month fingers xd dobby

Thanks. We did end up bding (tmi it was kind of intensely amazing haha) last night. Temp is showing yesterday as O day so hopefully we made it in time.

Ooh yay Dobby!! Hope you all caught the egg. :)

I'm still around ladies, reading but kind of sitting back more than not. xx

Thanks! Hope so, too! Lol :) My cousin's 8 month old is saying mom now and she keeps sending voice messages. Killllling me. And my puppy stares at the screen and twists her head. So cuteeee!

How is second tri treating you? I was thinking about you last night.

Aw, I love babies! Spent some,time with a 4 month old last night and I melted! But my DD was really jealous :( think that may be a problem.

Thank you for thinking of me! I have been fairly good. I have a lot of headaches, but pretty mild ones thankfully. Monday I had to go to the ER after throwing up for hours. I couldn't even keep water down. I was given fluid and anti vomiting meds through an IV. I felt better and got a new nausea med prescription. I haven't gotten sick since so that's a plus! :thumbup:

Aww sorry to hear about the ER trek. Glad they were able to get you something though! Aww, I'm sure it's no fun not being the baby in the house but she's 4. She'll jump on board and probably have fun being a big sister. Until she realizes being the middle child sucks hahahaha jk jk I love being the middle child. I may not have gotten the leniency my older brother got or the endless adoration my younger brothers got, but I will say I am kind of the second center of my family only behind my mom. It's nice being a pillar of the family. :)

Ahh I can't believe your little girl is the size of a peach!!!! You were having a girl, right? I didn't make that up. Cuz I make things up all the time.

hope you are still feeling ok sillas. i never had ms that bad must be horrible. i just had nausea thank god i was never sick. im a wimp when it comes to puking. i cry and im i wouldnt mind hubby with me but he would just laugh at me so kinda gotta man up lol hate being sick.

where is everyone up to? have you o'dyet flukey?

oh and have you stared opks in case you o kk?

have you any signs dobby?

i had a dream i was pg and i have a good feeling. keep getting funny taste in mouth but has been happening since 3 dpo which is surely too early? been googling it and some ppl say they had symptoms that early others say you dont implant until 6dpo. im probably reading into it but you gotta have faith right? had a strong pulling feeling on my right hand side yesterday and again today and im sure i od on my right. i normally o on my left sometimes i get cramp on both sides so its unusual for it to being on my right only. my left ovary just seems to be really eager.

No signs yet. But my bbt did rise a lot more quickly post O this cycle. Not sure if it means anything. Shrugs. I was house hunting all day. Found a place to put an offer on. Commute is ok (20m) for SO but closer to 35 (and traffic will double it) for me. But it is a great unit in a wonderful neighborhood and decent schools. But there are already two offers so we're probably going to end up in a bidding war and lose lol.

ooh! good luck dobby!! Definitely in for this month!

Silas- i'm sorry you wound up in the ER :hugs: I hope you continue to feel better hun

ms sunshine- FX'd for you!! I hope it is a good sign. Will you test early or wait until AF is missed?

I'm not going to worry about OPK's for now, thanks for asking ms sunshine. I thought Charles was done nursing, but turns out he is not quite ready so we are down to twice a week. I'm not going to worry about o'ing or where my cycles are until January. That will give enough time for my body to adjust (we will definitely be done bf'ing in the next month -my goal has always been by 18 months to be done). And then give me a couple cycles to figure out where I am before we officially start trying. Of course, now we are considering not full on trying until next December and just NTNP for next year, but will cross that bridge when we get there. I told DH I reserved the right to change my mind and he said that was fine :)

Dobby - we don't know what we are having, but maybe you have an intuition about it? ;) :haha:

Thanks ladies, I have felt a lot better since Monday and doing well. xx

Kk, that's great. Love that DH is flexible with you. :)

Silas, jk! Someone I talked to a lot posted in gender prediction and was super excited about having a girl. I just don't remember who. Hehe

I'm in a poo mood today. Yesterday I was helping my husband with a remodel project and I stepped on a nail, OUCH!! I cleaned and bandaged it, then went to Urgent Care a few hours later and the doc didn't clean it since it already closed and digging would open myself to more infection but she gave me a preventative antibiotic (augmentin). Today it is a little swollen and hurts so I took a couple Tylenol. It still hurts to walk. It was on the ball of my foot down from my second toe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->