5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I've heard it varies a lot by women, but last day of ewcm typically is O day. Also, I've heard to assume you are fertile with ewcm.

Have a great weekend ladies :)

ahh ok thanks. weird not doing bbt..... hope everyones have a great weekend

Looks like im going to br going into the tww again. Still got ewcm and first positive opk. Im going to retest to make sure later as the test line was super dark much darker than the control line. Its a new brand so want to make sure. I normally o on my left but this time its my right cant remember the last time this overy wanted to get going lol hubby is out tomorrow so is good timing. Ive already bd day before last when i first got ewcm so think im in with a chance. Ive stoooed taking red clover blossom think thats why i have o'd 2 days earlier

Woohoo great news Sunshine! FX on catching that egg .

Fxed!!! Sorry I'm quiet. Just trying to focus on other things. I do still read though :)

That's okay Dobby, I've been doing the same. More reading only :) still care about everyone just been busy and trying to focus on enjoying life as opposed to ttc being my main focus.

Yeah. Well, hopefully at least I'm this cycle. Got SO to try today, but unlikely to get at it again this week. So here's to hoping I O tomorrow or the day after, but I'm thinking I should. On day two of flashing smiles

FX ladies!! Flueky, where are you in your cycle?

I'm doing well. LO is nearly fully weaned which I'm hoping will mean my cycles will finally regulate again. Called the doctor and she said to call back 3 months after he is weaned if not sorted yet and they will do the progesterone to kick start them again. Down to just over 6 months before I'll finally join you all! Though hopefully you are all preggo with your LOs!

Still pregnant here. I've had some light cramping but I think that is everything growing. We had a bad night last night. Raptor woke up at 1am screaming. Wouldn't let me rock him and wouldn't lay with DH and I so we went to the TV room and watched 2hours of TV. I finally got sick of that and put him in his crib and just let him cry while I laid on his floor so he wouldn't feel alone at least. It was a bad night.

Kksy9b, I'm cycle day 19 I think. Waiting to O. Hope you will regulate fast!

Mac, sorry about the rough night :(

Seconded. Hope things regulate for the both of you!

Mac, so sorry to hear that. :( hope tonight he sleeps better and let's you get some rest.

Hope you get better night sleep mac. Yeah the cramping will be ligaments. I hated it but i thought at least i know my bodys doing what it should.

Kk hope your body sorts itself out before then

Another stupid flashing smile. I finally get him to try and now my dumb body won't ovulate

Do you sometimes o later in the day? Maybe buy some cheap strips and test later in the day. Fingers xd dobby

I posted this in general chatter, but does this look positive to you? My up and up usually turns positive before my cb. I took another opk an hour later since I did drink a lot before bed. Didn't use a cb though. All of my past surges started in the afternoon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-09-06-41-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-09-06-41-38.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 5
Wooo! I doubt I can get SO to come home early to BD, but texting him right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->