5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Hey ladies, sorry I've been away. I worked Friday night and left for a weekend getaway. I'm not sure if I Od. I had some ewcm Tuesday but negative opks. No cramping either. I decided to just have fun on my getaway no ttc thoughts. Had some moonshine taste testing, mixed drinks, and roller coasters. It was nice to have fun :)

Dobby, I'm glad you managed to get in some BD ;) FX!

Sunshine, good luck, I hope this is your cycle!

Mac, omg! That's horrible. If it starts getting red, warm to touch, or swelling worsens go to MD. Have you had a tetanus shot recently?

Kksy9b, maybe ntnp will be key as you'll be relaxed ;)

Silas, sorry about the ER trip. Hope you don't have to go anymore!

I had my TDAP in July 2012 so I'm good for that and I'm taking my antibiotic as well. I soaked it in Epsom salts earlier and am doing so again now. Hopefully it will draw any icky stuff out. Earlier the wound opened a bit so I'm hoping its any ickies coming out. As the day has gone on its feeling better.

Glad to hear your up-to-date on vaccination. Also, glad it's feeling better, mac!

Glad you had a good weekend away flueky sounds like you had a lot of fun. Maybe u o'd but had a quick lh surge fingers xd

Ouch mac. Am sure it will be ok.

Well yesterday i had a few stabby pains then cramp at the bottom of my belly and my boobs felt like they were punched lol. Then todays boobs ok but my stomach feels super bloated and tender. Dont know if its a sign or maybe something hasnt agreed with me. But got bad back ache. Stomach feels like ive done 500 sit ups ive just had lunch and my stomachs hurting like im hungry been like this all day. Its just weird

Flueky, that sounds like fun!

Mac. Ouch. I hope it heals up soon and doesn't give you too much grief.

Sunshine. Really hoping those are signs!

Afm, my life is boring. Nothing interesting haha

Well according to ff im 9 dpo i thibk i might be 10. And im p****d at my body. Its given me loads of signs today brown spotting. I had the same last cycle i spotted for a few days and got af and itsgoing to happen again. Last cycke i got excited thinking it was ib as i always spot the day before. I have 12 to 14 lp and its normally 14 so im annoyed im spotting so early. I had a feeling this was it this month. I havnt obsessed nd been quite chilled out. I think im just annoyed i know this early. Just don't know why ive started to spot so early i dont even know if thats normal.
😣

Dobby, it was fun and yeah thinks are boring for me right now, too.

Sunshine, FX it is IB and nor preAF spotting.

AFM, I'm assuming I O'd last week on Tuesday. I could have missed my LH surge because I wasn't doing opks regularly and that weekend I only did them around 7-8 that night with a couple hours hold. I won't do any opks unless I see some ewcm.

Kksy9b, Silas, and mac hope you ladies are doing well.

I hope you did O and just missed the surge on opks :)

Still boring here. Just busy with work. Tested bfn today but I am only 7dpo lol

Thanks Dobby, I feel okay one way or another. Yeah if you had bfp at 7dpo. That would be suprising as not common. FX you will get a bfp in a couple of days :)

Hey ladies! Well, I had a procedure today (biopsies from cervix) so after the Dr took a quick peak at baby via u/s. Baby looked good, HB was 159bpm. I have a couple scan pictures in my journal if you would like to have a look and gender guess lol. Not sure if they are good enough pictures or not for that though.

I'm crampy from procedure, and going to rest for a while. I'll come back to catch up on you ladies better. xx

Aww cute sillas and im going with team pink from the shape of the head and your bump. Sorry to hear you had biopsies i hope everything is ok?nice to hear you can feel flutters. I felt them early on too i thought i was going mad i didnt think you could feel it so early on when i realised it was lovely. Hope you feel better

LOL my work's wifi won't let me see your journal!!! GRRRRR x.x

Sorry about the procedure. Glad all is well and you got to see your bean! Rest up

Yes, everything is fine. Its stupid HPV and all my recent paps coming back highly abnormal. I'll have a LEEP procedure done once I have this baby. I don't tell many people about it, but I figure ladies on here won't judge me too much and if they do ...well, I guess I'll never meet them, all.

I put off my second colposcopy (name of procedure to get biopsies) and I really shouldn't have done that. But I was hoping it would clear up on its own - but Dr thinks its worse now from my first set of biopsies. :( Oh well, I guess. I'll get a LEEP and hopefully be okay after that.

Oh i just looked up what a leep was and a friend had that done after an abnormal smear said it didnt hurt but smelt funny. Hope it helps.

Well got a bit of pink cm. Got a pinch on one side probably nothing but decided next cycle im going back to bbt. I just want to make sure i am o'ing after finishing taking red clover as my cycles have changed. Gives me peace of mind. I just wish i could sleep properly when i do it.

Other than that nothing new.

Are you going to go for that new property dobby?

Anyone got fun plans for the weekend? Hubby is working Saturday so going to a baby club and chill out after. They are doing crafts making winnie the pooh. Fun for them stressful for mummy lol

I'm doing good here, still a bit of nausea but its manageable. Raptor got Hand foot and Mouth so we are stuck at home until his bumps heal up. I really wanted to go to the Applejack Festival in Nebraska City this weekend too.

Hey, my pap came back HPV positive. It's my first one though. =/ What is LEEP? Sorry, I could google but my head is killing me. :(

Oh man! Not H,F, and M! I have never seen it in person, but I heard it is zero fun. :(

Its a surgical procedure that removes the problem areas from your cervix.

if its the same its like a laser and it scrapes whats needed off, if its the same thing.

aw hope your little guy gets well soon mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->