5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Awe Mac, sorry to hear about your LO having HFM. My DS had the "mouth" part at the end of July and it was brutal. 5 days of high fevers, 12 before he was finally back to himself. Zero appetite and little sleep. Promise that it does get better, just shower with snuggles and push fluids. Hope he feels better soon!

Flueky and Dobby- how are you all feeling?? Any symptom spotting going on? Sorry if I missed a pot if you already talked about it

Ms sunshine- :hugs: I hope that going back to using the bbt next month will show that you ARE ovulating and will help bring you your BFP!

Silas- no judgments here! Hope you are feeling better and that everything goes smoothly with the procedures after baby. Do you know about how long the will wait after birth to do them? Glad you got to see your little one! No gender guess but do you feel swayed one way or the other?

AFM, finally have something new to report! After spending a summer of non existent/wonky cycles, I finally had a normal one!! Well, for the most part lol. Still 2 days shorter than usual but no complaints here! For the first time since May, I actually shed lining meaning I properly ovulated! I don't think my hormone levels are anywhere near normal yet but I wouldn't expect them to be with breastfeeding.

Speaking of, Charles is officially weaned!! Such a bittersweet moment. I admit I had several breakdowns in the last couple days. Knowing it was coming and then confirming today. He just had no interest. But I'm past the sad part and am now simply proud of our journey. We made it 17 months and 1 day. He was my champion nurser who took to it immediately and helped us form this incredible bond. Im happy with our gradual, baby led weaning process and it went smoother than I could have hoped for. Also happened at the exact right time.

I had to get a low dose steroid shot in my foot today to help a deep sprain (right before my 5k!! But doc assures me I can run by Sunday). Because of it I can't nurse for 3 days. At that point it would have been a week. Makes me feel like everything happened as it was supposed to (read: can't be tempted to offer it to him again!). Glad I offered today so I wasn't left guessing going forward if he was ready or not.

Anyway, novel from me, but finally had something to share!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Awww KK, that is so wonderful! Congratulations! Proud momma! Minus the sprain, sounds like things are going super well

I'm just flu like suck but no fever.

Sorry you are feeling so badly! Do you think it's a bug or maybe a pregnant sick?

And thanks Dobby! I am super proud of both of us. I am already looking forward to having a newborn to nurse again. Thankfully the holiday season is coming up to give a distraction and by the time the new year hits, the rest of the wait will fly!

I can't be sick, my temp is 98.53 right now. Shrugs. My headache is killing me. SO brought me to tears talking in my ear, so he went to lay on the opposite side of the couch and I started bawling like a baby because I wanted to snuggle. The last pregnancy my headaches were so bad I laid in my gyn's office and we had my entire appointment in the dark talking about what I could and could not take since regular doses of tylenol were not cutting it

Dobby hope you feel better

Kk what a milestone. Its said when they reach it though as you realise they're not a baby any more.

Afm not sure what to do. I wont get a doc appointment for probably 2 weeks so i guess i could make it but not sure about the mean time. Im 10dpo or 11 if i od same day as lh surge. Either way too eary for af ehich is here. Im actually 3 to 5 days early. This is my 2nd messed up cycle since i stopped taking red clover blossom and i stopped taking it 2 cycles ago too. It boosts fertility. I know it helped last time. But my last pg i bled right through and now im wondering whether it was because of the herb since it has shortened my lp. So do i take it and lengthen my lp or make a doc appointment and ride it out. Even before i took it my lp was never short it was always 14 days. Just annoyed that im out regardless because of this stupid herb. It was recommended to me by a herbalist last time i was trying but her shops gone now too

I'm so sorry to hear that. Honestly, I'm a fan of modern medicine. If it was advice from my doctor, I don't do it. Even down to having my massage therapist work on my injuries, I got my doctor's opinion hehe. So my vote would be to call to see if there are any cancellations or wait it out :( hugs

Yeah ring a bit ago next appointment 1st oct. Ive read a read a 10 lp is ok its less then ten it isnt. I just get anxiety about tests in case they find something lol i know it makes sense to find it so they can fix it but i just hate anything medical. Going to start temping tomorrow so told hubby the natural way is now off the menu (i smuggled the opks as he sais it was unromantic lol)

My son just has one tiny sore next to his mouth. He had a few day of a low grade fever with no eating but we got past that. He just has a few bumps on his arms but quite a few on his feet and legs. It is just a mild case.

Sunshine, hopefully the doctor will help you get your cycles back on track. I am a mix between medical and natural. I take a bit from each and mix them together. To get pregnant this time I had metformin and vitex.

well hopefully my body will right itself. according to ff my lp was 9 days not 10 which isnt long enough. i can handle being out because it just didnt work, but to not have a chance because i didnt work is gutting. maybe i just didnt o and thats why it was short and it wont happen again. just really frustrating. anyway just got to get on with it worrying will probably make it worse.

anyway hope you guys are having a good weekend off to make some blueberry crumble mmmm

Hugs. I hope your body sorts itself out soon. :(

I thought I saw a faint line this morning. Posted my test here. I know everyone says they see it, too. But I just can't get excited after all of the heartaches I have had with the new design.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-mind-playing-tricks-9dpo-2.html#post36191855

:hugs: ms sunshine. hope it sorts out soon!

dobby- i can't really see anything but the picture isn't very clear on my screen when i make it bigger. best of luck hun!! when do you plan on testing again? i also dont like the new design. Is there a different brand you can pick up?

I have a wide variety: dollar tree, another frer, cb +, and cb with weeks. Saving the frer for tomorrow morning then depending how it looks I might use a week's estimator.

i think i can see a line in the original photo. fingers crossed, i hope you get a stronger line in the morning. you deserve some good news hun hope its your turn for the bfp :happydance:

thanks kk. im just going to forget about it, its probably nothing as I havnt had problems other cycles, its just typical its happened the month I didnt bbt. Im just going to ttc as normal next cycle and try and loose some weight - she says eating chocolate - but Im starting Monday lol

Dobby - I posted on your thread, but I see something. Very faint, but I'm looking forward to more tests. I always got darkerlines towards the evening on my ic's.

Sunshine, I like this chocolate thing! I looove milk chocolate. I know dark chocolate is so much better for you, but I can't get behind it.

I'm already over this cycle. I want to either know I'm pregnant or have a glass of wine damn it

I just retested and I am doing the internet equivalent of running through the streets with my hpt screaming, "I'm pregnant!" Lol

Attachments

• bfp 9.20.15.jpg
    bfp 9.20.15.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
yay!!!! congratulations!!! That one is clear as a bell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->