5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

And you thought you were out this month. So happy you got your bfp! Have you told your SO yet?

Oh congrats, Dobby!! I'm so happy for you!

Sorry had a weekend out again. No drinking or roller coasters this time. Don't feel like testing. I may one day this week we will see.

Oh flueky you partier lol fingers crossed for you if you test.

Afm diet is not starting today. Hubby bought me chocolate donuts and more chocolate to cheer me up lol wtf said i was dieting. So would be rude to not eat it right? So starts Wednesday. Just sorting out storage areas in preparation for Christmas and all the new toys so we can work out how many toy boxes we need etc. I know its months ahead but thats the virgo in me lol

How is everyone doing? Have you told everyone dobby or you just keeping it between you and so?

For now, keeping it to myself. SO was supposed to leave this morning to go on a trip. His brother changed plans, so he is leaving tomorrow. If I tell him, after our loss in Jan, then I worry he won't go and I want him to enjoy himself.

As for family, my parents are are night part of our house hunt. They are helping search and financially. They might back out if they find out I'm pregnant. They're really into only changing one big life event at a time. And since we are determined to buy by the end of October, I might hold off telling anybody until we close.

If I ovulated when I had ewcm, I'm 13dpo. I may test tomorrow morning or Wednesday. I'm honestly leaning to no O yet. Thank you guys though :)

Sunshine, so hard to deny chocolate. I fixed dark chocolate brownies lase night. So yummy!

Dobby, you have to let us know how I goes with reveal :)

test tomorrow! tee her :) bad influence

I'm playing around with a few ideas. I really want to take him to a niners game and do it there.

how is everyone doing? and how are all the pregnant ladies? flueky did you test?

nothing new for me. just going to baby groups and usual mum stuff about 2 wks to o so nothing exciting

BFN yesterday morning. So pretty sure I only geared to O but didn't. It's okay though. We are going to NTNP. This will give my body time to regulate too. I have appt with my gyn in November so I may talk to her about my cycles then. I'm feeling a lot better feeling relaxed about this now. I will get on some to keep an eye on all of you but I'll definitely take a step back. Sunshine, I'm looking forward to your BFP. Same to you kksy9b.

I hope all our preggo girls are doing well (Dobby. Silas, Mac). :)

Hey! Agreed, looking forward to celebrating your bfps when the time comes. Sunshine and kk, hope you catch that eggie this month! Flueky, sorry to hear about the O not happening. I'm glad you are relaxed about it, and I hope your doctor gets you some answers and what you need at your appointment.

AFM, I feel insanely amazing. Normally, I hate being pregnant. I'm miserable. I'm actually really chipper and have extra energy and no nausea. Just mild headaches and have to pee every 30 minutes. So I'm just trying to enjoy this as much as I can until my body starts revolting against me like it usually does lol.

On the bright side, I bugged my doctor for serial betas and my hcg tripled in 48 hours. Two gyns from the office emailed me saying that it was great news, but one did freak me out that it could (but not necessarily) indicate twins. I do not want twins. At all. To each their own, but it's not for me.

Dobby, you could just have fast rising HCG and it will level off.

I finally figured out my ms triggers. No water and a light lunch. I am instead drinking powerade, coconut water and juice. I've done this for 2 days and I feel good.

I'm hoping that's it. My last pregnancy I had high levels of hcg weeks 5 and 6, but I was just under near doubling with my serials. Idk. Nothing I can do about it. Won't have an answer for another 3-4 weeks. I might try to weasel my way in closer to 6 weeks haha. But the gyn who lets me get away with everything left, so now I have a bunch of rule followers. r_r

Mac, so glad you found something that works for you! I can't believe you are in second tri!!! Is your 12 week scan posted anywhere?

Feeling lots of movement from LO!

Dobby, I hope for your sake its not twins. Although it would be a blessing, I understand not wanting it to happen to you.

Silas, love your bump pic! Did your doctor give you any insight into gender last week? I'm not seeing anything. Sorry about the test results. Hugs hugs hugs

I don't get a 12 week scan. I have an NT scan on Monday, I may get some picks from that. Last time I just had my 20 week scan and a growth scan around 30 weeks, I'm assuming it was because I had gestational diabetes and was at risk for a massive baby.

Well that's :( Can you request pictures at your NT scan? No GD this time around though I'm hoping.

Flueky- :hugs: :hugs: definitely understand needing to step away for a minute! I hope your gyn offers you some answers if you haven't fully regulated by then. NTNP sounds like a great plan to remove some stress from you (which will only make your cycles take longer to get in line). Hopefully by the time the holidays roll around you all will be ready to go full on TTC again and will catch that eggie!

Dobby- so happy that you are feeling good hun! Have you thought about how you are going to tell your OH when he gets back from his trip? Also, fantastic news about your HCG levels!! :happydance: :happydance:

mac- yay for being able to ease MS!! It's always nice to find a way to help yourself feel better and get a short break from it. Hopefully now that you're in second tri (congrats on that by the way!!) it will start to ease off a bit. Hopefully they will give you some pics at your NT scan. Are you going to try and get a 4d ultrasound done on your own? Fingers crossed not to have GD this time! Does it often follow that if you have it once you are more likely to have it a second time or is it a 50/50 chance? I don't remember now!

silas- i said it in your journal, but yay for baby movements!! Definitely makes all the difficulties that come with pregnancy worth it!

AFM, gearing up for a semi-relaxing weekend for once! We have only had one free weekend since the end of June and this one is mostly open. Going to spend lots of time just relaxing at the house and enjoying the nice weather. We have a wedding in 2 weeks that my DH is in and after that things get SO much more calm!

I ran my first 5k last weekend and clocked in at 30.06 (so 9.48/mile)! My best time by far and did it on a sprained foot (cleared by doc to run) so pretty pumped about that. Running my next one in a month and will start 10k training as soon as my foot is fully healed. I think my goal is to run a half marathon in March or April. In the meantime, I started a 90 day at home fitness challenge (bikini body mommy via youtube) and my DH is sweet enough to do it with me (putting him doing 2 a days 4 days out of the week!). It is kicking our butts already and I love it! Never thought I would enjoy working out so much lol.

TTC news is the same. I very much want to full on start trying in April now that my DS is weaned instead of NTNP..the baby bug has bit me pretty hard lol. Helps knowing that for the next 3-4 months we wouldn't want to get preggo anyway. My hormones are all over the board and I know my progesterone levels are nowhere close to where they need to be to support a pregnancy. So will be actively preventing until then. By the time it levels out we will be nearly there in our wait.

Will just keep cheering you preggo ladies on and rooting for sunshine and flueky to see your BFPs!!!

How is everyone?

I have had a,couple iiffy stomach days - but I'm 16 weeks today. :)

Doing well! We just offered up on a town home. 3 bed, 1.5 bath. I got all gooey inside because they turned the formal dining space into a play room for their girl and are expecting #2. Worried we'll get into a bidding war, but the last offer they took we can afford so we shall see.

Yay 16 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->