5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I think the pic loaded, I'm doing this one my phone. But here is the baby!

Attachments

• WP_20150928_001.jpg
    WP_20150928_001.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
How awesome Dobby - good luck!!

Mac - Adorable 😍 ...are you finding out gender when its time?

Yes we will find out gender. I don't t do surprises.

Mac, I love it! I don't do surprises hahaha classic. Gorgeous!!! How much longer until you find out the sex?

There's another offer coming in on the townhouse tonight so I am stressed the f* out.

Lovely pic mac. Hope everyones doing OK. And i hope you get good news about house dobby.

My sons not been too well just a cold but males and colds dont go. Hes so like his dad when he gets a cold its end of the world lol.

Got my docs appointment tomorrow. Feeling bit down about it. Been doing bbt and since ive stopped taking red clover blossom its erratic. I didnt feel well for a day and ive had a few nights of broken sleep so im hoping thats reason why as im sure i didnt get 3 hrs so hoping its that. And i think im getting a dore throat dont know how much that effects it. It probably has to do with stopping taking those capsules as before i took them and during my temp was always fine.

Great picture Mac!

Best of luck with the house dobby. We just moved 6 monys ago and I remember how stressful it was. Have you told your OH yet?? How did he react?

Sunshine- hope you and your DS start feeling better :hugs: best of luck at your doctors. I hope they can offer some answers up for you

Flueky- hope you are doing well :flower:

AFM, all is well. Still dealing with this darn sprained foot. I think if I could sit for a few days it would heal up, but that's just not possible. Oh well. I think I had a really strong ovulation this month though!! A lot of CM and typical symptoms. Will see next week if I get migraines (which SUCK bit are a good indicator that hormones are balancing right). Crossing my fingers my body regulates faster than expected!

Last night our storage room flooded from a clogged drain. We spent 3 hours getting it all cleaned up (thank goodness for shop vacs!) and were up until nearly 2am. Of course it was a day where my DS woke up at 6. Sigh. Waiting for plumber to come and get everything fixed and then have to call a steam cleaner since some of it got under the carpet outside the storage. If it's not one thing its another!

lol kk its always the way when you go bed late kids get up early. fingers crossed its a sign the hormones are balancing.

Sunshine, how did your appointment go?

KK, glad to hear things are balancing out. Sorry it's not a fun process though.

Thanks for the house well wishes. We figured out the loan. Just have to empty the savings so will be nesting on a budget when the time comes. Sigh.

Hows your early pg symptoms dobby? At least it will complete before baby arrives we moved with a newborn was no fun i tell you lol. I got out of packing though as i was on baby duty.

Well she said do bloods in 6 months she checked my temps and saids she cant see any problems but to keep off herbs which i agree with just sticking to vitamins now and healthy eating. Since i was pg about 3 cycles ago she said that indicates no problems but if i have a short lp again she will do bloods staright away. Though im going to have to swop to do bbt in my bits instead as ds has give me his cold and i nearly suffocated taking it this morning. I can cope with illness but hate not being able to breathe. It looks like i had a massive temp drop today but i had to take a big breathe of air lol
Does so know yet or you leaving it a few weeks?

How's everyone else?

Haha yeah moving without babies stinks. Can't imagine with. My issue is that my family is pretty useless because my stepdad is old and he thinks my brothers are too good for any sort of manual labor. And they don't know I am expecting yet so idk. I'm going to end up going a lot. I did that with my very first pregnancy and it was fine.

I still feel 50 shades of wonderful. I think I'm just so happy at work and with the townhouse. Little bit of fatigue, but overall feeling freakishly good.

No! Sorry you are sick and have to temp vaginally. =/ hoping your lp doesn't get shorter coming off the herbs so you don't have to get bloods

Cool no ms thats great hope that continues. Aw and your lo is an apple seed. Do you know when you have your first scan and are still having the genetic scan (forgot what its called)

Well i should o next week. I am surrounded by neighbours with bumps think when you are broody you notice it more lol i would be happy with another boy but would love a girl but odds are against as its mainly boys in both of our families.

Aww yeah being surrounded by bumps is only fun when you're not trying to make one of your own. Hugs. Soon :)

My first scan will be on the 21st. I'll be 7w6d I think. I am having my panorama and ultrasound through a private practice on 11/5 at 10 weeks. I'm so impatient though.

I'm getting impatient for my 20 week ultrasound now. I wont pay for an early one because there is only 1 place in town that offers it and they charge a ton for that reason.

How annoying, long time to wait to see your little guy. At least its just 6 weeks left and you will know the gender on that scan hopefully. Over here you get one at 10 to 12 weeks and one at 20. How are you finding picking up your lo? I used to ache with the tendons stretching in the bottom of my stomach sothats mybonly thing if i get pg how am i going to get him in the bath etc. Or is it easier 2nd time round?

I've had some round ligament issues, but it isn't too bad. I am still working out(cardio, weights, Zumba, yoga) so lifting my son isn't too hard yet. I'm so used to it that I think I've naturally adapted. We are getting him in a toddler bed soon, so that will make putting him to bed easier so I don't have to lean over a crib rail.

Way to go, Mac! Super momma! Love it! I agree, 6 weeks seems so long. And that stinks about the private practice. Reminds me of the guy who bought the patent for the $13 aids pill and is selling it for $700

Been waking up at 5am. But I fall asleep at 8:30 lol. Slowly starting to feel more miserable

If I don't go to the gym, I don't get a break from my toddler all day. I love my son with all my heart but I can't be all day with a toddler. Child care wears him out and he gets to hang out with other little kids, it works for us for multiple reasons. I also get to read a real book while doing cardio (Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks for now).

Dobby, miserable is good, it means things are progressing.

You mean you don't love read Eric C. (Forgot his last name) books all day? ;) I get it. I love my students, but 90% of that is that I send them home at 2pm.

Yeah. It's all fine except the pregnancy induced headache is rolling in. That's the symptom that kills me the most

How are all you pregnant ladies?

Kk hows ur little man and things?

O is sometimes of the next 4 days opks about half way there. Hate waiting.

It's getting close sunshine! Fingers crossed you catch the eggie this month!!

Things here are well. Feels like one thing after another in our house is breaking but that's the joys of owning a home lol. My LO is doing well other than going through another bout of separation anxiety. We are leaving him overnight Saturday so I'm hoping he does alright. AF due Sunday. Anxious to see how hormones are doing in balancing.

How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->