5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Oh no! Sorry things are on the fritz at your house, kk :(

Sunshine, hope you catch the eggie!

I have a terrible cold. I'm out of work for the second time today. It's not the pregnancy making me miserable. It's this wretched sore throat and congestion headache :(

But long story short... here's Little A. She was struggling with the machine since it was old, but she said nothing to worry about and all looks good.

Attachments

• 20151005_163843_resized.jpg
    20151005_163843_resized.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
Lovely pic dobby. Glad everything is going well. Nothing worse than being pg and ill.

Kk its a horrible stage when they get seperation anxiety im too soft and felt terrible when he started

Wonderful scan dobby!!! I probably missed the post, buy how did your SO react when you told him??

Sunshine- I agree, it is terrible! He had it really bad this time last year as well and it lasted around a month. I'm hoping it's shorter this time.

Does this opk look positive. Think it does. Turned dark within about 3 mins which it normally does if it is. Only checking as im about 3 days early. Not really had any cramps. Had a dip yestersay so i imagine that's
My pre o dip. Hope i do o in the next day or so as bd yesterday and although hubby has some stuff to do after work i will lock him in the bedroom tomorrow if i have to lol

How are you finding feeding kk does he like most food or is he picky? My little guy used to eat everything but now he hates things he has eaten since he first started eating like onion. His dislike food list seems to change on a daily basis lol

How is everyone else?

How is 2nd tri treating u silas

Attachments

• Copy of Opk.jpg
    Copy of Opk.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2
It looks almost positive to me sunshine, but I am absolutely terrible at reading OPKs lol! Sounds like a good plan to lock your husband in the room with you :haha:

I am thankful that Charles is a fantastic eater! Veggies are the only thing that are hard to get into him but the other night he started scarfing down broccoli and cauliflower so I'm hoping that changes.

He used to be extremely picky and if he ate something one day it would be 3 days before he would eat it again. And then he went through a cheese phase (cheesy eggs, grilled cheese etc). Now he doesn't care- if its in front of him he will devour it (especially if its meat...haven't found a meat yet he won't eat...usually he has more than me at dinner!)

My advice would be to just keep offering him a variety and hopefully be outgrows the picky stage. I always keep in mind that if they are truly hungry, they will eat! He won't starve even if it looks like he's eating like a bird :)

Sunshine, my toddler changes his likes on a daily basis. Give him mac and cheese one day he's a happy boy, next day he looks at me like I'm trying to poison him.

Dobby, have you told SO yet?

My nausea has died down it seems. Eggs no longer make me nauseous at least, so that's good. I haven't puked in just over a week.

Ah the joys of feeding kids. My stepbrother's son never grew out of it, and they totally cater to it. He is in 3rd grade and dictates what he eats. In my house, you are what mom made or you didn't eat unless you are 16, have a job, and get permission to use the car to go buy food.

Anyway lol I have more than a few bones to pick with him.

Mac that is great! Your ms decided to come live with me haha. That or my cold has expanded to nausea.

I told him. He is being very doting and sweet, but I can tell he is stressing the eff out.

Dobby, if he is stressed about money, maybe point out things you can get gently used and way cheaper. Crib, mattress and car seat you obviously get new but everything else you can get used and save a ton of money.

Dobby, if he is stressed about money, maybe point out things you can get gently used and way cheaper. Crib, mattress and car seat you obviously get new but everything else you can get used and save a ton of money.

He's more stressed about his family and job. Our families don't particularly like each other, and his family does not particularly like me. Which is fine by me because I don't particularly like them either. His dad thinks because he's old he can say whatever s* comes to mind. His mom is a passive aggressive b*. And they look down on my family so they can get over themselves. Work has been a huge source of stress for him, and I know he has to get all of these certifications and wants to go back for an MBA. I'm already requiring a lot of attention this week (he came home from work twice yesterday to bring me food and check on me), and he's ending his work day earlier than he should be. He won't say it out loud, but I can read him like a book.

I can't do gently used. It creeps me out too much. When I was a kid, we rocked the thrift shops and it was fun and fine. But I'm way too territorial to have things in my house that once upon a time belonged to somebody else unless it was something a family member gave me directly. Idk. The spiritual energy just bugs me. I'm a bit nutty lol

I was the same dobby i didnt buy baby 2nd hand creeped me out. Well hopefully you will feel better and that will ease the pressure off him. And on the plus when his family give u s* u can give it back and blame hormones its a free pass for 9 mo ths or even longer lol but seriously though i hope it sorts out for u,u dont need it while ur pg

I was the same dobby i didnt buy baby 2nd hand creeped me out. Well hopefully you will feel better and that will ease the pressure off him. And on the plus when his family give u s* u can give it back and blame hormones its a free pass for 9 mo ths or even longer lol but seriously though i hope it sorts out for u,u dont need it while ur pg

I'm glad I'm not alone on cuckoo island when it comes to 2nd hand stuff haha.

OMG right?! They give me a headache. Just thinking about them gives me a headache. People don't understand, I don't think SO actually has Aspergers. I'd act like him if I was raised in that kind of environment. Oh well. I'm always cordial. If anybody needs an excuse for an apology, it's them. My family is very kill them with kindness then talk s* about them at family dinner later without them hahaha. We're our own set of terrible.

Most of Raptor's stuff was second hand. His pack n play, bouncer, and some other equipment was all from consignment stores. We saved a fortune, since we did that we could splurge on the travel system and crib, and those we got on sale. Our changing table/dresser was the first dresser my mom and dad ever owned as a married couple.

Dobby - Happy 6 weeks! Sorry SO is stressed but men really do take on the idea of a new child differently. Even with our third my husband is stressing out about money, child care etc. Not to say I am not - but I also get to do all the really cool things during pregnancy (as far as bonding, movement etc.)

Mac Happy 15 weeks!

I myself am not against second hand on much of anything. :haha: But after 2 other children and knowing how much everything adds up- as well as having a 4 & 5 yyear old who wear a bigger size nearly every month - but iI understand where you all are coming from.

Sorry that your SO is so stressed. Hopefully as time goes on it will slow down at work and help relieve some of that.

Pretty much everything we have is second hand from my niece and nephew but I can see why you want to pick out and have your own things as well. We were lucky in that we have tubs and tubs full of clothes from NB- childrens size 8. We have saved SO MUCH by using those clothes that I can't complain! We also are using their old nursery furniture. However, there were some things I felt strongly that I wanted new (like a stroller and rocker) instead of using their old one. There are things that you want to take the time and care to pick out for your LO. Nothing wrong with either option!

feeling happy today - had my first temp increase another pos opk and some o cramps so lil egg should be on its way lol

well for no2 i think he will be having a lot of my sons old big stuff like cot high chair ive kept all that stuff. ive even kept some of my favourite clothes that i couldnt part with. im too sentimental. Ive still got the bottles and sterilizer which all adds up. and after my sons colic i will only use dr browns bottles which arent cheap so thank god i kept them all will only need the new teets. last time i didnt produce milk you see and i suppose there is no guarantee i will next time.

the only 2nd hand think my son has is this really awesome solid wood old fashioned wardrobe but im painting it and putting a scene with dinosaurs on it. He's really into his dinos at the mo, he has In the Night Garden on his walls right now that I painted, but next year im going to paint it again and paint dinosaurs on it. but since he still spends most of the night in my bed there aint much point in rushing it lol

Yay for your your temp rise and pos OPK! Go catch that eggie!!

are you feeling better yet dobby?

how is everyone feeling? im 3dpo with solid lines on ff today so happy :) ive got my sons 2nd meeting with health visitor in 2 weeks to assess his speech. i dont think theres anything wrong with him i have conversations with him. he does talk some gibberish but hes 2, i think these assessors forget that sometimes. and this assessor wont have met him before and will come to a conclusion in 10 mins. little stressed by it. i just dont think he needs speech therapy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->