5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

I'm not, thanks for checking in. I went out yesterday for a few hours, and I couldn't stand the rest of the day. My throat was dry when I woke up, still dizzy, having a hard time keeping things down (even ginger ale and saltines). Just got up to shower, and I passed two small clots. Still spotting. No pain or cramping. Debating whether or not it is worth going to the ER.

Don't be stressed about the speech therapy. Needing speech articulation and pragmatics isn't necessarily indicative of special needs. It is usually just developmental things/ as children learn to use and manipulate their tongues to eat and drink it affects their speech.

Dobby, maybe pop by the ER, it could just be spotting or a SCH. Is this how your miscarriages started?

I think we may be needing speech therapy too. Raptor's receptive language is beyond what is expected and he is very social but doesn't speak much, but when uses words it is very clear and with intent.

My other losses were medically necessary. I dance around the language because it's hard for me to accept. The only other time I bled was with pregnancy number one. Right around this time, too. No. I was 8 weeks. Passed a golf ball sized clot. also no pain, ended up having a cyst in my uterus near the baby. I'm just so weak. I might call SO home to take me. The bleeding seems to have stopped now.

Aw let us know how you get on. Hugs. Could be some sort of break through. I had bleeding every 2 weeks in my pg i had about 5 emergency scans and it turned out ok so dont assume the worst. No pain and the fact its stopped is good. I was told when the stretching starts that can start bleeding too. Hooe everything is ok x

Sorry Dobby! I bled so much when I was pregnant with my oldest child. It is so stressful and alarming - even if things are said to be ok. :hugs:

A girl in my April group had heavy bleeding a few weeks ago. She is still pregnant and baby is healthy. Don't always assume the worst.

Thanks ladies. Sorry I forgot to update here. I got home, threw up in the driveway, and went to bed.

Went to the ER. They found a second sac, but they weren't sure what it is. They said it looked empty so it's either a gestational sac of a (most likely unhealthy) twin or a sac filled with blood and I'm hemorrhaging hence the bleeding. So they referred me for a formal ultrasound on Monday morning.

I had to email my boss and half the staff that I can't stand for 5 minutes and may need to go to the bathroom. To vomit. So. Cat's probably going to be out of the bag soon. Doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

:hugs: I hope your scan tomorrow goes well dobby. Sorry you are having to announce sooner than you wanted as well

Things here are good! We left Charles overnight last night....and he did PERFECT! played hard, ate an awesome dinner, no fussing going to bed, slept 12 hours and woke up happy to play some more! It was SO nice to have a night out with my DH. Of course, AF showed this morning to top the weekend off but that's alright. It came right on time which is a plus, but its already heavy cramping and some clots passing which is abnormal for me. Also did not have my usual migraines due to progesterone drops so hormones still aren't balanced. 2 more cycles before I call doctor to see if they can do anything.

Well i hope you get the answers from ur u/s and that your little bean is ok.

Glad your guy was ok kk. And sounds promising about your hornones settling hopefully over the next cycle or 2 it will become normal.

My ds had a flu nasal spray today. I was expecting him to be poorly but he is full of beans.

Mac just read what you said, i think at 2 yr 2 months my ds speech was the same and it just randomly clicked and he like over night had loads of words it was crazy. So will probably happen in the next month or 2. He now knows and says loads of words and i think he speaks clearly but i think its confidence he mumbles when he is with someone new. So I'm going to take a book that he likes and hopefully it will help him talk confidently.

Let us know the out come dobby. Hugs

Awww kk, that's awesome that he did so well on his overnight! Glad AF came on time. One step closer to regulating which puts you one step closer to that next bfp :)

Sunshine, thanks:) Ultrasound or if I have to wait for my gyn to call me. So i'm keeping my 3pm appointment.

any news dobby?

today ive had a massive temp rise this morning and tonight a sharp stabby pain the kind that takes your breathe. other than that nothing new to report.

have to say after reading about the flu spray i thought it was going to be terrible but my son has been grumpy twice (like for no reason) and thats it. think we were quite lucky

Had my formal ultrasound at the hospital. Unfortunately, the u/s tech isn't allowed to talk about what she's doing or technically show me the screen. The radiologist looks at the images, sends notes to my gyn, and then I talk to my gyn (who also has access to the images). She's supposed to call in 30 minutes. The tech, after she was done, could tell I was upset so she broke the rules a bit and showed me the healthy baby. Heart was still flickering away. When I asked about the other sac and if she found it, she said the radiologist would have to review it/ couldn't talk about it.

My gyn emailed me this morning before my appointment. She said after reviewing the ER notes, she doesn't think I should be seen for a second evaluation until the end of the week. So basically, she's not keen on clearing me to go back to work this week. :( I booked an appointment for tomorrow morning with another doctor. I feel betterish today. Not 100%, but on the mend.

Gyn also seems to think that the second sac was a twin based on my early hcg levels, but it's not viable and the cause for the bleeding.

My god its great knowing your lo is ok but must be sad to know the other one is a little angel. I dont know how i would react to that. How is u and so dealing with thay? Sounds like rest is the best thing as youre probably on your feet most of the day. I couldnt work most of my pregnancy and i was quite lucky they paid me while i was off. I guess the main thing is little bean is still ok

I'm glad things seem to be okay Dobby. I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

Hope the speech visit goes great and your LO won't be too shy, sunshine.

Mac and Silas hope your little peanuts are great and symptoms aren't too bad.

Kk, hope your cycles sort out.

Afm, just been more behind the scenes. I ordered vitex and I should get it at the end of the week. I got AF today after a 52 day cycle. I didn't really notice O signs except to a bunch of watery CM 2 weeks ago (I didn't do opks in all fairness). I'm excited to start vitex to balance my hormones. DH and I agree we believe my body gears up to O but fails. I'm hoping to get AF or bfp before my gyn appt next month, so keep those fingers crossed for me ;)

I have 11.5 sick days of which I have used 7 so far. After that, pretty sure I signed up for disability and catastrophic leave so I should be covered pay wise. I just need that tenure and if the loan people find out I haven't been at work they might pull out.

So somehow they booked a patient during my call time wtf so staring at my phone waiting. SO just wants me to be ok. He does not give two shits about the second sac and is visibly excited/relieved it is not viable. And I get it, I don't want twins either but he doesn't have to be so happy about it.

Flueky, keeping my FX! Hoping the vitex helps!

I'm not really sure what I am feeling. Very mixed thoughts and emotions. =/

Doc called. Said little bean is looking healthy and measuring just under 7 weeks like he sound be. She said she can see the second whatever it is, but it's small and hard to tell it if was a sac or bleed. In either case, she said it can take 1-2weeks to resolve. So since my prenatal is in a week and a half she'll just check on it then. I'm feeling a little less faint, but she attributes that to getting over the cold which she said sounded AWFUL last time she talked to me. So she gave me some home care advice and said I can probably go back to work Wednesday or Thursday if I continue to improve. Otherwise, I need to come in on Wednesday.

Dobby :hugs: I'm sorry about the possible loss, and your SO's reaction. Obviously men are just different - twins is scary. I'm sorry your Dr didn't have much for answers for you. I hope it all resolves itself and I hope you get better so you can return to work!!

Flueky I'm hoping for you big time. Fingers x'ed!!

AFM: I'm exhausted. I worked 24 hrs between Saturday and Sunday and only got 8 hrs of sleep and so I'll be paying for that for the next two weeks, lol. Our big ultrasound is on Thursday and hoping I can convince DH to leave team yellow once we are on our way there :haha:. I am having lots of stretchy pains and feel more and more movement every day. Its amazing. I forgot how awesome it was. :)

Yeah. I'm frustrating. I just found out some dips* cancelled my prenatal, so now I get to have my first ever prenatal with a complete stranger. Sigh.

Silas, giving me hope the misery ends lol. So sorry about the long work hours! That's crazy!

That's ridiculous Dobby. I hate having appointments with people I don't know.

It was a little dodgy for me on weeks 14-15 and then it all passed. I havent been nauseous at all for a couple weeks and I LOVE IT! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->