• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Hmm interesting. No idea! Some women just have shorter, or in your case super short, LPs.

As for the mirena, I'm sorry to hear that. I stopped taking bcp a couple years ago. When I got off the last time, it just threw my body for a loop. I got a cyst, my cycles took forever to regulate. I decided no more hormones. So it was pull out and condoms for the last two years (I am soooo anti-hormones when it comes to my reproductive system now) until we started ttc. Then FINALLY my gyn was like well why not get a paragard? It's 99.9% effective and doesn't have hormones. You can pull it out and ttc right away. So I went that route.

I won't be able to test again until tomorrow morning. My urine wasn't concentrated enough by my standards to use such expensive tests haha. And then I drank my weight in water.

Add super emo to my symptoms. Cried 3 times tonight 1. The killed a mountain lion in town. 2. The found a one year old in a dumpster. 3. I saw a commercial thanking nurses.

Hmm interesting. No idea! Some women just have shorter, or in your case super short, LPs.

As for the mirena, I'm sorry to hear that. I stopped taking bcp a couple years ago. When I got off the last time, it just threw my body for a loop. I got a cyst, my cycles took forever to regulate. I decided no more hormones. So it was pull out and condoms for the last two years (I am soooo anti-hormones when it comes to my reproductive system now) until we started ttc. Then FINALLY my gyn was like well why not get a paragard? It's 99.9% effective and doesn't have hormones. You can pull it out and ttc right away. So I went that route.

I won't be able to test again until tomorrow morning. My urine wasn't concentrated enough by my standards to use such expensive tests haha. And then I drank my weight in water.

I am anti-hormones as well after the crap I've been through. You don't realize how it effects you until the aftermath.

Good luck in the morning!

:wave: Hi everyone, can I join? First cycle TTC #2. My AF is due 5/13. This TWW is dragging :wacko:

Hi Disney :wave:
Tww is on one hand exciting and the other a complete nightmare Hun
Good luck anyone testing today please post for us poas addicts!

:dust:

Well got a bfn this morning only 11 dpo so maybe a bit early had a spike yesterday don't know what that could mean temp was slightly lower but still high so still hopeful. My lp is normally 12 to 14 so af could be any day now

Oh Ms sunshine theres still some time left yet some people don't get there :bfp: till after af was due ! While there's no :witch: there's still hope! :dust:

I tested this morning on an ic and got a bfn. I'm only 10dpo but I have no faith that it will happen for me. After isn't due until the 12th so I know it's too soon.

well I have spotted today :( no cramps but got feeling af will arrive in the morning. I didn't have loads of hope this month as to run up to o we were packing and flying back home from hols so we only got one shot at it just weird I got that bbt spike yesterday and today temp still high maybe that happens sometims before af, not sure.... all will be revealed in morning I guess x

Well BFNs for me all morning. Had a disappearing line. The dye ran, a clear line was forming, and then it just vanished. So that's not good. Only have 1 frer so back to cheapies until Monday

Had a temp drop today and have been craving chocolate...don't think it is going to be my month.

Hugs Mac and Sunshine. Hoping your temp goes back up for Mac and af stay away for both of you.

Oh no lady's keep the faith till :witch: arrives! :thumbup:
I took a test before, why I don't know :wacko: I just felt I needed to! Lol so took a superdrug test and of course :bfn:

Hi ladies! My name is Kaity and I was hoping to join you for the next few days. My DH and I aren't TTC #2 until Jan of next year at the earliest so I'm not 100% positive where I am in my cycle. AF should be due either Sunday or Monday which would put me at 10/11 dpo today.

(DS hit submit too early lol...Editing to finish)

I wasn't really thinking about possible pregnancy until last night. I mentioned to my DH that I have been feeling nauceous for the last 3 days after every meal. He looked at me and was like "you're pregnant aren't you?!" I started thinking about it more. It seems unlikely but is always a possibility.

My DS just turned one and I'm not sure that I'm ready for another yet! So either way is a blessing...if I am than it's a new little one and if not, gives me more time with just DS.

So symptoms..
-I've been getting motion sick in the car which is highly unusual. The only time I've gotten it before is on the water or if I read in the car (which I haven't been).
- nauceous after every meal this week
- increased appetite since Sunday
-have had a few times where extreme tiredness comes out of nowhere...super heavy eyes etc. Actually took a nap Sunday which I haven't done since the end of last year
-abdominal tightening/very light cramping off and on (very well could be imagining)

I haven't been monitoring CM or anything so not sure if has been increased or not. I also don't temp. No sore boobs (burning nipples was first sign with my DS). However, I'm still BFing so nipples are long past being sensitive. We are just starting to wean so bbs are sore from slight engorgement as body adjusts

I tested with a BFN this morning on an expired FRER. DS didn't implant until 12 dpo with a BFP on 14 dpo so Im not counting myself out yet.

Turned into a novel..sorry! Just mixed emotions and needed to get it out! Best of luck to everyone!!

Hi ladies! My name is Kaity and I was hoping to join you for the next few days. My DH and I aren't TTC #2 until Jan of next year at the earliest so I'm not 100% positive where I am in my cycle. AF should be due either Sunday or Monday which would put me at 10/11 dpo today.

(DS hit submit too early lol...Editing to finish)

I wasn't really thinking about possible pregnancy until last night. I mentioned to my DH that I have been feeling nauceous for the last 3 days after every meal. He looked at me and was like "you're pregnant aren't you?!" I started thinking about it more. It seems unlikely but is always a possibility.

My DS just turned one and I'm not sure that I'm ready for another yet! So either way is a blessing...if I am than it's a new little one and if not, gives me more time with just DS.

So symptoms..
-I've been getting motion sick in the car which is highly unusual. The only time I've gotten it before is on the water or if I read in the car (which I haven't been).
- nauceous after every meal this week
- increased appetite since Sunday
-have had a few times where extreme tiredness comes out of nowhere...super heavy eyes etc. Actually took a nap Sunday which I haven't done since the end of last year
-abdominal tightening/very light cramping off and on (very well could be imagining)

I haven't been monitoring CM or anything so not sure if has been increased or not. I also don't temp. No sore boobs (burning nipples was first sign with my DS). However, I'm still BFing so nipples are long past being sensitive. We are just starting to wean so bbs are sore from slight engorgement as body adjusts

I tested with a BFN this morning on an expired FRER. DS didn't implant until 12 dpo with a BFP on 14 dpo so Im not counting myself out yet.

Turned into a novel..sorry! Just mixed emotions and needed to get it out! Best of luck to everyone!!

Hi kksy :wave:

They do sound promising symptoms hon! Can't wait to see more posts of tests I love them completely realised how much of a poas addict I am in the last 2wks :lol:

:dust:

I'm trying to recover after spending the morning at a children's museum with my 21 month old. So exhausting.

Building Mega structures with my 2 year old for him to knock down with his digger lol he finds it hilarious. He's more into the destruction bit really

My 3 ye old was sent to bed because he wouldn't eat his tea
Little monster was shattered from nursery and hadn't had a nap so think he was playing up. Although he's always tired without a nap, but starting full time school in September so needs to get used to it :sad2:

Strange aches like very mild contraction type cramps with back aches :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->