5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Dobby, that's really crappy. I would think they'd want you to have the same dr. Well I hope you get to feeling better.

Silas, wow I bet you are exhausted. Good luck on remaining team yellow :)

Flueky hope the vitex works

Silas lovely about the movement. After u gave birth i missed that lol was weird. Hope you get to see if tram pink or blue i loved knowing but o understand i suppose it's an exciting suprise. Im just terrible at waiting.

Dobby really glad little baby is ok fingers crossed everything improves. At least she thinks you cam return to work good sign all will be ok.

Think tou guys get better care than you do over here we get a different midwife every visit theres no bond and you repeat what's been happening every visit as i never had the same person twice

I'm sorry about your SOs reaction Dobby. While twins may not have been what you wanted, I can't imagine the confusion of maybe losing one and still having a healthy baby. :hugs: I hope he becomes a little more sensitive about it. As for seeing a new doctor, I can definitely understand the frustration with having a last minute change, especially for your first appointment.

As a heads up, I don't think it is uncommon to rotate through doctors through the pregnancy. I used to alternate...my doctor, then a different, mine, different until I had met all of the other ones in the practice. They did it so that come delivery, if it was a night or weekend and my doctor wasn't on call, I wouldnt have a stranger at my feet. Completely made sense but thankfully wound up with my doctor in the end.

Hi Flueky! So glad that AF finally showed up and ended your long cycle. I hope this next one is shorter and brings you your BFP!

After an initial heavy AF, it backed off a bit as day 1 went on. Picked back to a heavy day 2 and shed my lining. Also had woken up with a migraine. We are getting closer..I really think I'll be back in line here soon. Of course, a new wrench has been thrown in. Our financial situation is going to change come the beginning of the year and I have no idea if DH a going to go for trying in April because of it. Things will be tight for a year and then be back to normal. I'm hoping he doesn't ask to wait another year :(

KK, do you have Kaiser though? They are really firm when I call about booking me with my own doctor before offering appointments with a different doctor. And even then they usually ask me if I've seen that doctor and am comfortable with them. I'll have to find a new doctor once I move though. Sigh. Oh well.

Really hoping DH doesn't push to wait another year. Money is one of those things you find a way to make work and the kids are none the wiser imo.

Flueky, Vitex is what worked for me. Good luck!

With my midwife team you see a different one each visit so no matter who is there for delivery you are familiar with them. When I delivered my son the midwives seemed more knowledgeable than the OB residents who were helping.

An OB resident might not necessarily be studying to be a OB. My brother is wrapping up med school, and last year they had to do rotations. He's assisted deliveries and exams, but he has no desire to be a gyn. He's studying to be an er doctor or something with neurology.

I guess I could see the logic behind that. Seeing a brand new face in the delivery room would be jarring.

I kept getting left with trainees when in labour one hadnt even done it. Was more because they were assessing for emergency section but he was delivered forceps. My ds got stuck as he was tryjng to get out side on. Do in the end tgere was a load of docs never met before. Have to say the docs were great and knew i was bricking it and were so calming. The irony was i went in for a water birth until they realised lol

Tbh..by the time it came for I'm to be delivered it didn't matter to me who was there as long as they caught him! I'm sure you will get back to your regular doctor at the next visit :flower:

When I was asked if med students could be in there to assist I asked how long the had been there, she told me a couple months, I said they can assist but they can't anything major. She understood.

Well i think everyone starts some where and as you say the trainees didnt do much. I remember the nurse though she said right we are going to get ready to push now when u feel a contraction. And wow you even remembered to shave your legs lol err thanks

Thanks girls. That gives me lots of hope mac :)

DH said I know why you took birth control now. The cramping was so bad yesterday, much better today. I think its s good sign it's like my old pre bcp AF. Also, I'm going to buy a hair dye kit as a reward for AF (since I didn't get bfp). I'm thinking an auburn color :)

Oh as far as rotating drs. I believe my gyn said they had you meet all the OBs so you wouldn't be uncomfortable with a stranger when you went to deliver.

Sorry my thoughts were sporadic, hectic day but I'm home and thinking wine would also be good ;) thank you for all your support ladies.

Oh, also, kk I really hope you don't get a wrench thrown in your ttc plans. FX for you!

My head is mash today ive had 2 massive bbt drops todays is to the coverline. Got pressure on cervix got feeling its sign of af and im only 7dpo. Last cycle was short and was 9dpo. Feel heartbroken. Top it off me and hubby have had another argument he doesnt want to try now. I think he is having a mid life crisis as he wants a life practically before me and aidan. Mu mum had menopause at 39 and im 36 so time isnt on my side. Im just annoyed at chopping and changing its not like i can change my mind if ibget to 40 i might not be working. Im hoping myvtemp goes up tomorrow but 2 temp drops usually is for af. Ive told him and we are having a talk. He wants to brush it off as an off cycle. In other words not deal with it. I was told if i had 1 more i had to go back to the docs. I did have sharp stabs on one side yesterday so was hoping it was implanting but now ive got a constant heavy feeling nr cervix/bottom of belly so assuming its af.ive put my chart on does it look like af? I think so

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-14-07-20-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-14-07-20-28.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
Update on hubby. He os stressed as son is still sleeping in our room. It wasnt a deal when he worked nights and i let him sleep in our bed. And nowhe is worried that there would be newborn and toddler all in 1 room. So i need to get him in his bed and then eventually in his room. I just like my morning cuddles :( anyway has anyone done this? I want to do it bit by bit as i dont do the cry it out thing i just couldn't do it. If i start making progress and im not broken then we can carry on with trying

I'm sorry sunshine. I'm childless so I have no words or advice for you. Any updates with your cycle?

How is everyone else?

Afm, started vitex Thursday. No symptoms, I'm ever hopeful that it will help, I know it wont be instant but I've been waiting 6 months for regular cycles, what's another 2-3. Well I hope everyone is doing well :)

Sunshine - Take it one night at a time. Play it up big, and make it a big deal when he does well. It most likely won't be the easiest thing you have ever done.

AFM We are officially on team yellow. We had our ultrasound on the 15th. Baby was super active and weighed 9oz. He/She looked perfect. :)

Sunshine, a friend of mine had to do that. They started with just a mattress for their baby right next to the bed and started moving it further away ever couple nights. When it was put on his "big boy bed" they made a big deal and started putting him down in there. They kept on a night light in the hall and their room so if he needed to he could go into bed with them. It took a while but he sleeps most nights in his own bed now. I like my morning cuddles too but I get them on the couch watching cartoons before we start getting ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->