5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Wonderful news silas!!

Sunshine- Does he nurse at night at all or just cosleep? We moved Charles back in August to full time.in his bed (we only ever partially coslept) and weaned him at the same time. Our approach was just having my DH put him down at night and slowly reduce feedings. When he woke up and wasn't time to eat, we would rock in his room as opposed to bringing him into bed with us. It took 2 weeks and he was good at night. But we had to have a "mom separation" at night until he got used to it. My DH took care of everyhing unless he was nursing and eventually he stopped waking up/coming into our bed. If you're not having to wean as well, then I really like Macs approach from above. And you could just move your snuggles from your bed to his bed. When he wakes up in the morning, climb in with him with a book or something and wake up together. Best of luck hun :flower:

So my ccyle went from very short last month (3 days) to longer this month (7 days). I'm usually at 5. I think it moved closer as I didn't shed lining until day 2 but I still don't don't think my progesterone levels are good. 2 more cycles before I call the doctor. Finally finished up my prenatal stash (continued with prenatal while nursing)and switched back to just folic acid! Just a few more months! Had a talk with my DH and our TTC plans may have to be pushed back :( but for now we are proceeding as planned and will revisit at the end of March. He is getting ready to start a new job and it just depends if we feel like we are settled into the new routine or not. I really don't want to push (and I don't think he wants to either) but we have to make the decision that is best, and not necessarily what we want. Sigh.

Thanks for the advice. Its getting better he goes in his bed but at the moment his bed is adjoining our bed. Mainly because when he was half asleep he tried to get to me by crawling too tured to realise there was a gap and i some how caught him. But that means during the night he gets in my bed. I co sleeped for ages and while hubby was on ights it was every night so its a massive hurdle. Ive managed to sooth him asleep to stay in his bed a it linger but he hasn't managed a full night yet .

As for my cycle im Not sure. On 9dpo i was spotting and a heavuer spot right before bed only when i wiped. So im still putting it down as spotting. But my temps were higher tha coverline but didnt increase like they used to diagonally up. So this cycle im using a mooncup after bd as ive spoke to some ladies who said it helped. And me and hubby have said to see what my tenps are like this cycle and if they are still not good im going to either r take maca root or vitex not sure which one.

Fingers crossed you can carry on with your plan kk.

Flueky did you go auburn? Think it would suit you. Do you take vitrx right through your cycle or do youvstop when you o?

Kk, I hope your plans don't get delayed and your cycles straighten out in the meantime.

Sunshine, yup I've dyed it auburn. It was an at home kit so the color doesn't stick around as long but still looks good. My plan is to take vitex through cycle because I'm scared it may mess up my progesterone if I stop. Then will wean off if bfp. I'm gonna treat it like a steroid dose Pak. I hope you don't need a supplement sunshine. Here's hoping for good temps!

Well I got lots to do we have our state inspectors and my car stock is definitely exceeding limits, gotta clean up ;)

When is your next scan mac?

Has anyone got any weird cravings yet?

I never had cravings i just ate a lot lol

How are you dobby

V8 juice for me. Not really weird, but intense need for it at times. :haha:

I thought it was like "Cara" and my husband thought "Sarah"

Silas I was thinking "Car-ray". I'm terrible at pronouncing names though.

Afm, I'm thinking vitex I helping. My acne is clearing up. I've had awful facial, chest, and back acne. I don't normally have that problem. No matter what I used it didn't help. Also, I've been able to lose some weight. I gained like 15 lbs when stopping bcp. Some was poor diet choices but not all of it. Well, have a great weekend ladies :)

This is how my husband wants to spell Cara (pronounced care-uh not car-uh) and I just think it looks weird and would be pronounced wrong anyway. I'm so frustrated! We finally agree on a girls name and can't agree on spelling. I want the traditional spelling.

Go with the traditional spelling. Take it from someone whose name is misspelled and mispronounced all the time. Trust me.

I would pronounce is Car-ay-ah.

I have a regular midwife appt Monday and I wont get my next ultrasound until sometime in November. I'm going to ask if they can get me in before Thanksgiving so I can do a gender reveal to both families at the same time.

100% agree on the traditional spelling. I have a different spelling too (Kaity instead of Katie) and people are always getting it confused and I have to spell it out.

Hope you are able to work it out with your hubby. Have you settled on a boys name?

Flueky- happy to hear it is helping!!

AFM, nothing new. Ran another 5k this morning which was nice. Last night DH hit me with "I don't even know if I want another" but seems alright today. He was just frustrated. Hoping we don't have to push back and he agreed to revisit come March. I finally am in a place where I feel a toddler and infant are doable and really really don't want to delay. But its not just up to me, so...for now we just wait

I would love to have the traditional spelling but I don't think I'm going to win. He is so adament and I have no idea how to convince him!! Ugh.
And I get it - my name is Kala (Kayla) and I have been called call-uh or always having to spell it. His name is Joseph so he doesn't get it, I don't think. He is thinking because you spell Care that ppl will instantly get it right ...not so much.

We have agreed on Emeric for a boy.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Mac and Silas hope your pregnancies are going well, no bad MS or anything like that.

Dobby, :hug: I'm very sorry. I saw what happened in another thread, dear. My heart aches for you.

Sunshine and kk, how are your cycles?

Not much to report for myself.

Thank Flueky - completely over morning sickness here now. Thankfully. :)

Dobby - I just noticed your signature. I'm sorry :hugs:.

Dobby- oh hun, I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs: understand if we don't see you around here but am always here for support :hugs:

Silas- so glad you are feeling well...halfway there!!

Flueky- where are you in your cycle?

AFM, another month, another off cycle. It's getting frustrating. I think I finally ovulated (3-4 days late), but did not have my usual symptoms. Did have mid cycle spotting, which has never happened, but CM didn't turn fertile until 4 days later. :shrug: will be curious to see what LP does this month- hopefully will still be 14 days and not go short. I'm hoping it will be normal next month, but honestly would be okay with another off one so I can call the doctor. I'm still producing milk too so I'm sure the prolactin isn't helping things. Baby fever is really starting to ramp up for me...while I don't mish away these next few months, I am very eager to get to April!

Dobby-saw your signature and cont believe it. I am so sorry, I know how much you wanted that baby.

AFM, I'm starting to get some energy back, which is good. Started drinking 1 iced tea in the afternoon to keep headaches away (midwife said to try it, for a bit of caffeine). Starting to feel a few nudges here and there which is reassuring. I found out the gender on Friday the 13th.

Great news Mac! Do you have a feeling one way or another?

Kk, cycle day 18 for me. Just waiting to signs of O, then O. I've did opk twice this week. Super faint lines so I'll test when I remember ;) or signs of fertility. Vitex seems to help. I know it takes 2-3 months. Hoping I O before the 9th. As I have a pap on 11th and no BD 24-48 hours before.

Glad to hear you guys are well :)

We agreed on a name! We dropped Cara as we obviously were arguing about it - no end in sight. We agreed on Lydia. Thankfully, that is,over we,both like it.

This pregnancy is a complete 180 from the last so I am thinking girl. I am hoping girl so we can have one of each, because no more after this one. I'll be happy with any baby who stays out of the NICU this time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->