5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

So sorry dobby. I hope you are ok.

Glad the vitex is working flueky. Its crazy how bcp can destroy your cycle when you come off it isnt it

Great you ladies are doing well.

Nothing really exciting happening here. My mooncup thing has arrived and im going to o any time soon so it's arrived just in time. Im already having sharp o pain but i only have 3 opks left so waiting for cm to get more before using them. I usually get massive anxiety in the last week of tww and i think ive got through it as ibwas really relaxed about it last cycle (i had a horrible pregnancy so i keep thinking do i want to do it and gryca bit paranoid) but my therapist talked a lot about what happened and other stuff. Im really glad to be honest as some months i actually wanted to stop trying but ive seemed to have gone through it

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing?

Mrs sunshine- how is your tww going? Any symptoms?

Well, after a late ovulation and then early period gave me a 9 day LP this month, I went ahead and called the doctor. No need to wait if things aren't getting better. Appointment on the 18th. I'm really hoping they can sort it all without going on BC. I had a really bad experience last time and it is the last thing I want to do again. We will see!

Kk, sorry to hear your cycles are wonky. I hope you can get help at your appt. Maybe try vitex?

Afm, I had a shade of being a positive opk last night but my urine was more diluted. Today is cycle day 26 so coming about 1-2 weeks sooner. My acne has cleared up too.

Sunshine hope you get your BFP!

Silas and mac I hope you are both well. I can't believe how far you two are. Time is flying.

im only 3 dpo today so bit early. would be nice if i got a bfp this month as it will spread out birthdays and christmas a little as my sons birthday is 7th jan.

kk have you thought of taking vitamin b as that lengthens cycles from what i hear?

flueky wish i had taken vitex for acne, not had it in years and last few days got some horrible big red ones on my chin :(

Hey sunshine. Yeah mine was from a self diagnosed hormonal imbalance. I feel very confident that's what it was since I had trouble with cycles after bcp. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I Od I had a positive opk Thursday as well as watery cm then o pains Friday. No pain and dried up Saturday onward. I'm count I Ng 3dpo today. I'm excited that O came cycle day 26. I bought a bbt thermometer finally and my appt with gyn is Wednesday. I'm feeling more positive about things again. It would be really nice to get bfp this month. I think I'd wait to tell family on Christmas, but I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch (wait, is that the saying?). Anyways, good luck and :dust:

Let ud k ow how your appointment goes. So glad you have o'd. Ive had 2 days of af cramps and a few stabby pains. Yesterday had a big dip and today my temp is up again. But my temp isnt climbing as high as it used to when i was taking red clover. So unless it goes up in next few days i think my hormones are still not right. But might test on thurs with a cheapie for fun

how is everyone doing?

i had a bfn last week but im 3 days late now. had a few bouts of dizzyness but thats it going to test again in a few days

Hey, sunshine. I hope AF doesn't show up for 9 months.

I'm 11dpo, had a temp rise (I've only been able to temp LP). However, I'm pretty sure I caught DH's cold. Will test Saturday unless AF comes. My appt went well. Pap, prolactin and TSH were all normal :)

Let us know about your outcome :)

Fingers crossed for both of you ladies!

I'm heading to the doctor tomorrow afternoon. Hoping she has some suggestions to get hormones sorted out. Should be O'ing this weekend..only 4 more periods before I properly join you trying (though hopefully by then you both have you bfps!)

Kk, I hope that you'll get your bfp in no time and we can all be bump buddies

Thanks flueky! We caught 3rd cycle with DS so really hoping we can catch quick again with the next!

Sorry, haven't posted in a while. Had my 20 ultrasound on Friday...we are Team Pink!! Her name is Sabine and she was measuring a few days ahead. I haven't had any sickness but this morning I woke up with a really bad cold so I'm nursing that with no meds and it sucks. Hope you all have caught your eggs!

Congrats on team pink mac. Ugh sorry about the cold, hope you feel better soon

Had my appt yesterday and it went wonderful! She was happy I am taking B6 and recommended chasteberry as well to help lengthen and regulate my LP. She also ordered blood work to check FSH and TSH levels, just to confirm everything is in the normal range. She said that if we aren't pregnant within 4 months that we can do femera. I Dont think we will get to that point, but its reassuring to know if we do have trouble next time, we won't have to wait a year before she would help. Can I just say how much I LOVE my doctor? She was amazing during my pregnancy- always listening to my concerns and not dismissing them. Has a philosophy of less intervention but doesn't hesitate to move to alleviate any concerns...I hear a lot of horror stories of bad doctors/midwives but I am very thankful that mine is not one of those. We moved this year and DH said I should transfer to a different doctor (there is a hospital literally across the street from our neighborhood) and I told him no way am I giving up my OB lol.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Any fun plans for the weekend? We are going shopping for a new fireplace insert

Kk, no reason to leave a good Dr. They can be hard to find. I'm glad your Dr is proactive with you.

Afm, hoping I'm getting over my cold soon. AF arrived. I'm okay with it and actually pretty excited I had a 38 day cycle instead of 50s and beyond. So, vitex definitely gets a positive vote from me :)

sorry for the bfn but that is great news about shorter cycles!

Congrats on team pink Mac!!

kk and flueky - sending baby dust and good wishes your way. It will happen before you know it! I just have a feeling. ;)

Thanks, kk!

Silas, are getting along well? It won't be long until March :)

Congratulations mac on team pink hope you are getting over your cold.

Im officially 1 week late hubby wants to test 1st week of dec and go docs then (though i pretty much know im pregnant)

Flueky glad your cycles are becoming shorter and kk i would hold onto that doc. I really wish we had the same system in the uk but its pot luck who you get each time. Most of them are ok. You used to be assigned a midwife/doc but thats all changed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->