5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Yes, I am well. A little over 16 weeks left! Makes it much more real.

Sunshine, way to go! So excited for you :)

Glad to hear it Silas. :)

So sorry, sweetie. I hope that things turn around soon to you, Dobby.

Mac, I have a question for you. Vitex, did you stop it once you got bfp or did you wean off? If you did wean off how long, etc? I'm just thinking ahead for now.

I took it for a week after my bfp then I gradually weaned off it. I was taking two pills twice a day, I would just cut out 1 pill every few days.

: hugs: think about you often dobby and hope things get better for you soon

Hi guys how is everyone. Didnt test i chickened out but af arrived a week and a half late :( oh well oing nxt week so fingers crossed. Dobby hope you are ok.

Hi sunshine, I'm sorry AF played a cruel trick on you. FX for you this cycle.

I'm waiting to O, CD16, I should a O by 26 I think. We'll see.

Hope everyone else is okay (mac, kk, Silas, Dobby). Merry Christmas (I know it's early but hey we lead busy lives)

I'm sorry sunshine :( I hope this cycle brings you your BFP!

Flueky- hoping that you O soon! How are you feeling about this cycle?

AFM, AF showed a few days early but was 2 days longer than last month, giving me an 11 day LP! CD 3 and it is much more in line with normal so far, so I think the b6 is working. Hoping by next cycle the chasteberry is working and I can get my LP to 14 days. TSH and FSH levels came back as completely normal :happydance: Just need to get LP in line and, physically speaking, I'll be ready to try!!

Sorry about late AF sunshine! How cruel.

Good luck flueky and kk!

I'm pretty good. I have put on 6lbs and my clothes aren't fitting, lol. But that is obviously to be expected. I need to maternity shop I guess. Or just live in sweat pants.

I'm a not achey, normal pregnancy stuff. Been focusing on getting my overtime hours in at work so I have all of my maternity leave paid. We are also planning to move soon (hopefully).

Kk sounds like tour cycle is becoming more steady which is good. And good luck this cycle flueky.

Just feeling a bit down that its not happening. I know it will eventually but i just dont want it to take forever like last time. I shouldnt complain there is ladies worse off but im just not as positive as i usually am about it this cycle. We made the decision to try last Jan and properly started with opks in march when nothing happened so its nearly a year. Af due Christmas eve so maybe i will get a Christmas bfp.

Hope you pregnant ladies are doing well time has flew.

Awww sorry AF is playing poopy tricks being early and late. :(

Silas, I LOVE that you're decked out for Christmas. Do you go all out with your house?

KK and Sunshine, I know it stinks but you said yourselves things are regulating. So that bfp is coming up. Try not to get discouraged.

Flueky, hoping you catch that eggie!

Thinking of all you other ladies, too! <3

Afm, SO and I have our first session of couples therapy. Perfectly timed. I had a surprise O on my new bcp and I thought I might have been pregnant (wishful thinking) but AF came and she came HARD. I'm not much of a bleeder but i bled more in one day than I see in an entire week. We had a date night planned, got wasted, and got in a HUGE fight. SO threw his ring across the kitchen, I didn't even want to cuddle him while we slept. I have never been so pissed at him.

I decorate as much as my husband allows. :haha: He is such a Grinch.

I'm sorry about the fight with SO :hugs:

Kk, I'm happy to hear your cycles seem to be regulating :) that's a step in the right direction while wtt.

Silas, I love wearing my sweat pants or jammies at home. I'm hardly ever dresses in "street clothes" at my house. It sounds like you are quite busy but will pay off in long run. DH helped me finish decorating tree last night. I just couldn't finish by myself for some reason :)

Sunshine, I know its hard waiting and thinking if it will ever be your turn for a BFP. I just try to be patient and have faith that it will happen.

Dobby, so happy to hear from you , but not about you and SO fighting. I hope that things are improved today between you two. I hope the therapy session was therapeutic.

AFM, just being patient still. I thank everyone for their good luck wishes. Will see how I feel about this cycle once I O. FX

Dobby hope couples therapy helps. And i hope things have calmed down. Oh it says you're having a destination wedding you chose where yet?

I live in my pjs and sweats at home silas lol though theres nothing worse than having to open the door wearing a giraffe onezie lol but its so warm....

Flueky i wish i had your parience lol

How is everyone?

Well had my second pos opk. And some sharp o pains so i think egg must be on its way today we shall see had 1 high temp today. Just focusing on Christmas and if it happens it happens if it doesnt i can drink. My son is 3 in jan so he is aware of Christmas and who santa is and its just great seeing him so excited. Its a great age

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->