5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Hawaii. It is cheap and beautiful and could double as a honeymoon destination. Plus, luau reception?! Sign me up. Roast a pig in my honor, threw some flames, challenge the bride to a hula contest, drinks! Lol yeah I am self centered

Lol about answering the door. How cute about your son. Would you say this is his first year really getting into Christmas? I have babysat 1s and 3s, but I don't remember 2s well. My brothers just blend together.

FXed you get a Christmas bfp!

Aw wow hawaii sounds awesome.

Well last Christmas he opened his presents but was over whelmed in a good way, bur this year he knows santa hes gone to see him hes wrote a letter to santa with my help and we have been doing Christmas craft stuff and hes really excited whereas last year for him there was no build up it just sort of happened. I think there's a super cute thing where they believe in magic and its lovely to see. And im such a big kid so i cant wait either lol

Sounds like an awesome honeymoon dobby! Sorry about your fight with SO- I hope things are better now. Couples therapy seems like a great decision to help you all communicate and understand one another better

Flueky- have you O'd yet? How are you feeling about this cycle?

Sunshine- that is so sweet that your LO is excited about Christmas! I'm hoping next year Charles is able to understand it....though he is really loving the tree and lights etc this year. Best of luck this cycle! I know its been a hard journey but you WILL get that BFP...FX'd you get a wonderful Christmas surprise this year!

Silas- I can't believe you're heading into 3rd tri!! Glad you are doing well hun :flower:

I'm gearing up to O and hoping it stays on track this month! DH has been really cute lately asking DS "do you think you'll have a brother or sister" and talking about how if we have a daughter she will have him wrapped around his finger. I'm not sure if he's just psyching himself up or is genuinely excited, but its really adorable and I'll take it :)

We have just finished moving to a new house (bigger) and let me tell you! So glad its over. Just have to unpack and organize. I hope all of you are well. :hugs:

Congrats on moving!! We did that earlier in the year and I can't imagine doing that while preggo too so well done!

Silas that is so exciting!!! Do you go through the whole nesting and make a nursery room?

Not really, we have a 3 bedroom so since we are team yellow (already have one of each) and don't know which child will be sharing a room yet so can't really do a nursery. Baby will probably be in our room the first 9-12 months.

I hear you. I always pictured making one, but it doesn't seem practical. How do your kiddos like the new place?

They seem to like it, but its still a bit foreign so will take a bit to really feel like home. But
they like having separate rooms to call their own but are struggling with sleeping apart. They are a year and 8 days apart and have always shared a room so I think after Christmas break we will start enforcing sleeping in their own rooms. Right now we are being pretty relaxed since their schedule is all out of whack anyway. :haha:

I realize some of you never venture to my journal - so thought I would share a bump picture here. I'm sharing my 27 week one as didn't care for my 28 week picture :haha:
https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151213_062705.png.jpeg

Sorry I haven't posted bit have been keeping up. We've done a lot of work and are almost done with my son's big boy room, I just have to make the blackout curtains and we can move him in there. It is Star Wars themed. Once we get him in there we can paint the nursery for Sabine and decorate in there.

Monday I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, anemia and thrombocytopenia. Since the diabetes classes are only on Fridays, they won't have another until the 8th and midwife said I can enjoy the holiday to my hearts content, but to start taking my iron supplement right away. I also have another ultrasound in a few weeks because I am considered advanced maternal age. That's about it for over here.

Sorry mac! I'm anemic as well and I have to take my 3hr GTT on NYE as I failed the 1hr :(

I hope you enjoy a holiday feast at least. GL xx

Aww Silas that is cute. I remember adjusting to my own room. Did not like it until I did lol then there was no turning back. Super cute bump pic btw!

Mac, sorry to hear about that :( glad you have the a-ok to enjoy the holidays.

Since I failed the one hour by like 15, I just asked if it was okay if I could skip the three hour and go with the GD diagnosis since I had it last time. Since I had it before I can handle I again.

Thanks Dobby

As mac, I see. I think I failed by 20? But I have never had it before. I failed the 1hr with my first child but passed the 3hr. I'm hoping I pass this go around as well.

Great bump pic silas.

Hope the scan is ok mac. Least you gpt tp enjoy the holidays . We might be moving house next year and im wanting to do star wars for my son hes obsessed with it lol he loves darth vader even has the costume its beyond cute.

Did everyone enjoy Christmas?

Well a week before my son gave me the flu sonstopped doing bbt and last cycle eother i didnt o or had a short lp as af came t days early i think the flu made me skip o. Was pretty p. Off for a few days but least i got to drink over Christmas . Should o in the next week and a half hopefully

Hope you O soon and catch that egg!

I'm having a confusing life on bcp but other than that all is good lol. My cats were adopted together! So that was much needed good news

Sorry sunshine about the messed up cycle ...I hope its better for you this month!

Dobby-glad your cats were all adopted together! Im sure its a big relief for you

AF showed up yesterday, 3 days early again so another 11 day LP. The chasteberry is supposed to take 6-8 weeks to work and I'm right at 6 weeks. So crossing my fingers next month it is longer. Not sure what else I can do to help it...may have to turn to doctor google lol. The positive I'll take from it is that its pushed my cycles to where a due date, if we caught first month, would be middle of Jan instead of the end of December. I really didn't want a holiday due date and was thinking we would push to May...but now we don't have to!

Kk love the new pic of ur son very cute. Yeah end of dec due date isnt fun i had that i really thought i was going to go on Christmas day but he was 2 weeks late.

Im currently obsessing over this photo lol i can see a very faint line but too pale to tell the colour tried using a flash and other surfaces but it just didnt help. Next test on sun will be late then

Attachments

• sketch-1452812406755.jpg
    sketch-1452812406755.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
Where are you in your cycle sunshine? I can't zoom in on my phone but can check it later in the computer. Fingers crossed for you!!

How is everyone else doing?

AFM, things here are going great. After an anovulatory cycle last month, I definitely ovulated this month!! And DH, knowing full well it was O day, opted to DTD unprotected (withdrew). So however slim a chance it is, I am in a TWW this month! DH is completely fine if I am and I have finally gotten to a place where I am broody and okay with trying. DH is changing jobs Feb 1st and he wants to transition before trying. I want to avoid a holiday baby so we are both fully on board for April!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->