5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

All y'all have cute kids :)

Sunshine, I zoomed in but it was really blurry. I think I see what you see though! Keeping my FXed!

Kk, so glad you are ovulating and that DH and you found a TTC time that works for both of you!

Thanks Dobby! How are you doing?

:hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry. Have you been able to talk with your SO about trying again or are you not wanting to soon?

I can't imagine hun. Have you considered looking into counseling to help you through everything?

I just moved so I went to a new therapist, and her immediate reaction was "you're predisposed to stress causing depressive episodes, here let's put you on meds". I don't believe in medications 99% of the time, and I've handled it before without meds. I also didn't like the clinic. The one I used to go to was small and in a downtown area of an upscale town. This one, I have to check in where all of the rehab (no offense) and serious offenders are checking in then go downstairs to wait in a small room by myself potentially with other clients/strangers. I talked a bit about it with our couples counselor. Now I'm just focusing on work. I can't have a baby ever if I lose my job and house.

That's terrible that she was just trying to push medication instead of helping you work through it. Is there another clinic you could try? Or would your couples councelor meet with you individually as well?

Im 8 dpo. Its probably an indent but ive not had it on other tests. Just going to see what happens on sunday.

Ohhh fingers crosses for you kk even if its slim u never know. And im glad hes at the point of feeling ready to try too.

Dobby that clinic sounds grim. Hope you find another. I agree ive had meds but the therapist i had helped me more than they ever did (I've had therapists that spent more time clock watching than listening too) so i hope you find a good one that suits you. Hope you start healing soon

Sorry your having some troubles Dobby, I hope everything gets sorted for you.

I have been having some issues with high blood pressure. They are monitoring me closely now since I had preecclampsia last time. I have twice a week blood pressure readings and ultrasounds and my pregnancy is being co-managed by the midwives and high risk docs now. One high risk doctor I liked...he was super nice. Other one, I hated, she talked down to me and I hate that. Fortunately my blood tests have all turned out well. We are also trying to transfer our son to his new room, and it isn't going well, he likes his new found freedom.

im glad your bloods were fine mac sounds like they are taking good care of you but must have been really stressful. will you be monitored now until you go into labour? Sounds like your doc/midwives (apart from the a$$) are really good.

As for me a BFN today. Didnt have my hopes up anyway but just would have been nice. Starting to think its not meant to be, hubby doesnt want to try forever. he wants to book a holiday and i wont fly when pg (I know you can but if the thought of flying stops me from oing what would the stress do to me carrying a baby just dont think its worth it) he also says hes 41 this year so if it doesnt happen soon then thats it. so the pressure is on my little eggs. think ive just got to except the fact it might not happen. going to book a doc appointment I hate having bloods done but going to go make sure im working.

out of curiosity on my file it says ive got pcos. when i had my many ultrasounds they said my ovaries are clear. about 5 years prev i came off bcp and asked for a blood test to see if i still worked as i heard some bad things about the type i was on. he said i had an imbalance that i would struggle if i put weight on to loose the weight, but he never said pcos, but that is the only time ive been checked for fertility. can they actually detect pcos from a blood test i thought it was from a scan, and my new docs says it must have been picked up on an ultrasound but i know for a fact it wasnt as they were investigating where bleeding was coming from and told me it was cervix and ovaries were clear. so im really confused but i think some of you ladies have been spoke to docs about this too

The only blood test they can do for PCOS is check hormone levels. I found out that you can have clear ovaries but still have PCOS...sounds weird, but it happens. That was my case.

I feel like I have so much left to do. I'm making most of what I need, I just have to do it, I needed a break after sewing my son's bedspread and blackout curtains. It was so much work.

I haven't posted here for a bit!

I am currently 32 weeks, which is crazy. I'm having anxiety about BFing with little support from family (DH etc).

On Christmas my present was the gender of our little one ... We're having a GIRL. :cloud9:
I'm getting more and more excited and feel a lot more connected to my pregnancy. Its lovely.

My baby shower is Feb 13 so I am looking forward to that. I passed my 3hr GTT and everything has gone really well so far.

Mac, love it though. I could never figure out sewing hahahaha

Silas, yay for your little girl! Did you tell J+M/ how did they react?

We told them and Maddy was super excited, but Joseph was upset at first. They are both overall excited about her though. They give my belly hugs and kisses goodnight :cloud9: and its so sweet.

Too cute! I bet Joseph was hoping for a brother. Time for some gender stereotyping here, but watching gender reveals I feel like girls take it better than the boys when the baby is the opposite of what they imagined/hoped/predicted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->