5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

Sunshine- :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry about the BFN and possible PCOS. Are you going to see if your doctor will run follow up exams to confirm? Seems very odd that they would put it in your chart if you havent actually been diagnosed. Have you talked to your husband about how long you all will continue to try? I hope and pray for you that you get your BFP :flower:

Mac- sounds like your doctors are taking good care of you and closely monitoring, which is great. Sorry the transition isn't going well..I'm sure it will get better soon for you :hugs: I can't believe how close you are!

Silas- that is so sweet that your kiddos give the baby hugs and kisses. i'm sure once she is here they will dote on her all the time!

AFM, I'm testing tomorrow morning at 10dpo. expecting a BFN but there is always hope! I know it's still early so if it's negative, I'll test again on Thursday. If that one is negative, I'm pretty much going to count myself out. However, if AF doesn't show this weekend, I'll test either Sunday or Monday. I know I ovulated though so I should know one way or another by the end of the week! A bit more tired today, had some medium AF like cramps for an hour or so, veins I swear are getting more pronounced (but i think i have "vein eye"). Also had a major meltdown with my husband, the poor guy. just couldn't stop crying for about 90 seconds. Like i was telling him "i can't stop it, im trying but i can't!" So either AF is going to be a real b**** this month, or i'm having crazy pregnancy hormones lol

Hoping it's pregnancy rage. I laid into SO last night. I haven't been this angry at him since the last time I was pregnant. But it could just be stress/sick

I hope its a good sign dobby. How many dpo are you?

11 dpo over here. Feels like AF is going to start but so far nothing. I've been having an 11 day LP for a few months but hoping the AC is working and it gets longer this month. Nips feel like they are burning and boobs feel fuller/heavier. Kind of like they did when I was bf'ing. I tested negative yesterday so not holding much hope.

Don't give up hope yet

I am 5dpo. Had some nausea today. Still cranky. Aerola look darker but hard to tell. Finally feeling better except the nagging cough. My gut says we did it, but I really don't think we did

I'm sending lots of dust your way and hope it's your month!

I started spotting so I'm out. Another 11 day LP which is frustrating. But my hormones have balanced finally so it's a big positive to take from it. I think we will NTNP in March and full on TTC in April...so nearly to where I can join in finally lol.

Sorry to hear you are spotting but glad your hormones are balancing out. :hugs:

I just had cramps for about 30 minutes on one side. It feels like I worked out and it's pulling and sore

:hugs::hugs:

have you found out why you lost the pregnancy in October?

No :(. Just the vanishing twin. Everything with Baby A was fine. One minute I was in the ER looking at a healthy 6 week beating heart and then everything just happened so fast.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. :hugs: Have your doctors talked about running any tests to see if anything is going on with you? I know there was one gal on here who kept losing her pregnancies and it turned out she had a gene mutation that caused a blood disorder of sorts. Shea on medication now to help sustain the pregnancy.

No, they haven't. I lost all the pregnancies before this for different and identified reasons. So really this is my first unexplained loss. :(. That's what makes it hard. The others I know exactly what happened and where it went wrong and that I couldn't do anything. This last time I just don't know

oh hun, i'm sorry :hugs: i hope that in time you can find peace :flower:

how are you feeling so far this cycle?

I had a cold from O-2 to about 4dpo, no fever. Just the usual post O fatigue and bloat. Nothing abnormal. Temp was up .3 degrees. I was going to use a dollar test but I was so tired I forgot lol just auto piloted to the bathroom.

Thanks. I can't get excited over it though. My charts always look good until af shows :(

That's not good..that is part of the reason I choose not to chart. I get enough O symptoms to pinpoint it without. I obsess enough during the tww that I Dont need the temps too.

It really does look great so far though..fingers crossed! Any fun plans this weekend?

SO is spoiling me today after a mental breakdown last night. My temp this morning gave me hope but I only slept 3 days and I was drinking hard.

:hugs: what is he spoiling you with? just taking care of you or going out to do something? No matter, i hope you had a relaxing and stress free day :flower:

Yesterday was perfect. He took me to this gourmet lunch, drove me around to do my errands, took me to a movie, and just cuddled me all night until I fell asleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->