5dpo, AF due 5/12, want to wait this out together? :)

To update, I started spotting right on time (12dpo) despite my temp being high. It dropped 13dpo. 14 early morningdpo I had INTENSE pain followed by some medium/heavy bleeding with lots of clots for a day. Now I am back to spotting. Tested just to be on the safe side, and it was bfn. Temp is down anyway to around 97.7 just didn't feel like charting it

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry dobby. Is your OH open to full on trying? Or is he still very stressed with his work load?

i'm sorry hun, i can't imagine how difficult everything must be for you

Hugs. My stepdad says it's how we act when the world falls to shit that defines a person. So oh well

Sorry I haven't responded in awhile.

Dobby, I'm sorry you are going through a rough patch.

Kk, almost time to get on the ttc bus :)

Sunshine, I'm sorry you are going through a difficult time.

Silks and mac, it's hard to believe you will be having babies soon :)

good to hear from you flueky! How have you been?

Ah, I was starting to regulate than s! $t hit the fan at work and had me so stressed I couldn't O. Took progesterone last month to induce AF. Feeling better though :)

:( Hugs I'm sorry that happened! Any thoughts on how to destress so you can get back on track naturally?

Well I had taken a management job at work and I just don't want to deal with people's problems. I don't like drama at all. I have stepped down from that position though and now just waiting to transfer back to office closed to home. I'm so so so much happier. Honestly, making patient's happy really lifts my spirits too.

Glad you were able to get out of the stressful job. It is crazy how much stress can affect you. I was so stressed once in college between an internship, intense classes, moving and planning a wedding, that I gave myself shingles. Since then I try to live as stress free as possible

Awww, Flueky. I am glad that you recognized what you need and got it. So happy you are enjoying your new job? Old job? New old job? Lol. You know what I mean. :)

KK, I like that plan. Stress free

Hehe, Dobby. Yes, if I didn't I was looking for other opportunities. I think they realize how valuable it is to keep people. It's kind of new in a way because I'm working for a different branch. Hoping to transfer to the main branch next week, as it's close to home. I'm enjoying it though.

Abyways, how's your job going Dobby? I know it's been stressful and if it causes more stress. Just fail to answer and talk about something else.

I came really close to quitting which forced me to remember how much I love my job. So I'm just going to do everything I can to keep it.

hey guys just been catching up on your msgs hope you are all doing well.

well hubby was given anti depressants yesterday i think he really needs them. hes been struggling id say for 2 years but in the last 6-8 months its been really bad and its taken this long for him to admit hes not himself so im hoping he will be on a better road now. on other news im currently 5 days late. i had spotting the sign of a pin head twice on 9dpo so i think things are looking good but im waiting to test at least a week as over in the uk theres no early scans so theres really no rush you dont even see a midwife until 8 or 9 weeks. and i really just want to get passed where i got last time which was 18dpo. on top of that hubby feels hes struggling with ds because of his depression he doesnt feel a dad and has lost his bond with him so if i go yay im pregnant he might either be really happy or make him worse. so im a bit stuck. the minimum time for these pills to work is 2 weeks so im hoping that if i am hes a bit better then and maybe wont freak him out. on the plus i feel hopeful ive been a few days over but not 5 days for my body thats a long time. and lately ive been more worried about a short lp. and whats better is my bbt thermometer has died i hated that thing so glad im not taking my temps any more lol

Sounds promising with AF being late! And I'm glad that your DH has been able to come to terms with his issues and seek help. Hopefully the meds will start working soon :hugs:

Sunshine glad that DH is getting help. Hope the mess kick in soon. I hope that you get a bfp and he'll be thrilled.

Kk, how are you?

Beware: bit of a pity party below

I'm a bit frustrated actually. Last cycle I had, what I thought, was very clear ovulation signs. However, it looks like my body was trying to O but didn't manage to get an egg out. I'm CD 4 and had very minimal clots pass yesterday and that was it- bleeding has pretty much stopped so looks like another anovulatory cycle.

On top of that, yesterday morning I had a pretty scary incident. I started feeling lightheaded and faint and thought I would pass out. Then my blood sugar dropped and I got shakey and went into cold sweats. Then cramps hit me and I was on the floor in a ball having to vocalize through them. They were on par, or worse than, my labor contractions. It lasted about 5 minutes and then stopped. It was really scary because nothing like that has ever happened before.

I called my doctor who wanted me to teat to make sure I wasn't pregnant (it was negative thankfully). Otherwise we are just going to see if it happens again and if so, they will do further testing.

Just frustrating because my body can't seem to do what its supposed to do. I'm now 6 cycles post wean and its still all messed up. Hopefully it sorts out soon since we are starting to try next cycle!

Kk, I am glad you are ok! That sounds horrifying. :(. Big hugs and hoping your body regulates soon.

Sunshine, definitely sounds promising! So glad DH is taking steps to take care of himself. Hopefully the medication will help.

Thanks Dobby :flower: I ovulated last month and thought it was back on track so we will just see what this cycle does. My doctor will intervene at 4 months trying so that makes me feel a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->