6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Barbkins its hard for me to tell because there are missing days :( I'm not a chart expert tho... I hope u caught ur egg.

My temp spiked this morning I hope it goes up again tomorrow I think I see a little something on hpt but camera can't catch it ...

Gl everyone :)

Barbikins. It could be Ovulation Bleeding.. which I read somewhere can be a really good sign of fertility. The bleeding is caused by a surge of hormones.. or something of that nature. and means you'll be ovulating in a day or two.. the temp will rise /fingers crossed.

I had an Ovulation Bleed this cycle.. only happened to me once before.. but i freaked out and read a lot of information online. The timing seems right for it too.. I can't remember off the top of my head.. but were you cd16 or something?

I am not positive on all of this.. but that's what I suspect is happening.. and look for that temp rise.. and Go at it with your DH!

Momma, keep testing & post photos!!!

Marriner, thanks for that info. I think you are right. And yes I'm CD16 & I thought I was having a short cycle because as of early this week I had Ewcm for days. It my opk didn't turn positive and my temp is still too low. My CM went creamy & as of today it's Ewcm again. So I think I'm finally really gearing up for O. This was a confusing month. I use the FAM method & so I check my Cm every day. It's also SHOW...again. Bah.

Show??

BTW my breast are not hurting normally they hurt by now ... I guess that's a good sign ??

Barbkins I hope u get ur o now and u didn't moss it that would be great !!

BTW Still BFN ;P but no spotting today! /crossing fingers...

let this be the month! worst case scenerio.. my luteal phase is still following the pattern I was used to. I'm at 11dpo so far...

My temperature did dip a little itty bitty bit this morning.. but not much.. just by .2 degrees. hoping it pops right back up there tomorrow. Gonna head out and buy more POAS tests. ;) I ran out this morning.

also.. I'm having absolutely NO af or Preggo symptoms..

not sure if that's a good sign..

The LP comes with symptoms similar to pregnancy so I take it with a grain o salt. Also I didn't have preggo symptoms until week 6/7 so I'm not symptom spotting. I'd say don't think too much about it.

I hope your period stays away! Spotting bf AF is common though.

SHOW: soft, high, open, wet. This is a cervix before ovulation when most fertile.

Hi ladies hope you are all ok, i've had a long day today only just got to look at laptop (midnight here now!) Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

My opk is still pos tonight so will bd again in morning will be interesting to see what temp does as already up this morning..

good luck nimbec! its great to finally be able to get into the TWW...& at the same time can be nerve wreaking thinking if what you did this cycle was enough...eh? LOL
Oh I hope we will all get out bfp's this month!!!!!

Momma have you tested since earlier? Your temp is staying high!

bla 8DPO and a BFN might make myself wait to test for afew days, its so hard to wait I want so bad to test everyday till I see a BFP or AF...lol

I just got that brown stuff!! I am so sad !! I am 11 dpo no cramping no sore bb nor breakin out idk what the deal is =(

brown stuff can be disheartening.. but you're not out of the race til AF shows up.

I'm excited to test tomorrow.. because I think I saw something on the pm test i took tonight.. can't take a picture.. my DH is near by and If its what i think it is... it'll show tomorrow hopefully.. and I'll surprise him then! /fingers crossed.. still uncertain.. but i think this might be it...

Momma don't worry just yet af hasn't shown her ugly face just yet!!

Marrinerbaby that's so exciting gosh I'll keep absolutely everything crossed for you!! Let us know I'll be looking all day!!

Thanks for the wishes but af showed ...

Marriner yay post us a pic :)

Cd 1 blah

Momma I'm so sorry damn witch!!!!! She's so inconsiderate!!! Are you planning to do anything different this cycle? (((hugs)))

Momma! I'm sorry the witch got you...I hope that next cycle will be IT for you! I'm crossing my fingers...our bfp's have got to be around the corner some where.

I am still in Ovulation limbo :(

Marriner - Photos please! YES! I hope this is it for you! xo

I took an OPK with SMU & its almost positive again! I hope this is it...I figured if I haven't Ovulated YET then tomorrow might be the day. But I've had these almost tests & then it turned negative. I'll test again tonight when I get home.

Also, for kicks I took an ultra-sensitive pregnancy test & I see a very faint line. But I"m wondering if it's an evap. This is a couple hours after I took it BUT....I noticed some thing was there about 5 minutes after I took it. See the line?

The thing is the ultra-sensitive tests usually have an evap or shadow line :(
I just thought if MAYBE I O'd early that I'd have a result. And I had some very light pink bleeding on Saturday when I wiped after going pee...I read that might be Ovulation Bleeding but maybe....just maybe...it's not?! LOL:dohh:

Attachments

• CD 17 OPK & HPT.jpg
    CD 17 OPK & HPT.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 21
I took an OPK with SMU & its almost positive again! I hope this is it...I figured if I haven't Ovulated YET then tomorrow might be the day. But I've had these almost tests & then it turned negative. I'll test again tonight when I get home.

Also, for kicks I took an ultra-sensitive pregnancy test & I see a very faint line. But I"m wondering if it's an evap. This is a couple hours after I took it BUT....I noticed some thing was there about 5 minutes after I took it. See the line?

The thing is the ultra-sensitive tests usually have an evap or shadow line :(
I just thought if MAYBE I O'd early that I'd have a result. And I had some very light pink bleeding on Saturday when I wiped after going pee...I read that might be Ovulation Bleeding but maybe....just maybe...it's not?! LOL:dohh:

Hi Ladies! Happy Monday! (wah wah.....)

Just caught up to where everyone is at after the weekend.....

Barbi that is great you are getting close to positive on the OPK - I dont think you missed it after all! As for the light pink - could be ov bleeding?? I am really not sure.... it could be anything really....

I am about 8dpo and no symptoms other than sore bbs, some light cramping, and heartburn. But Ive had these before so I am not hyper-focused this time lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->