6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hello ladies...

I hate this TTW!!!! I've been trying so hard to wait but i'm 7dpo today and did a text this morning... BFN...

Do you think it is too early?

I really thought at 5dpo I was getting implantation pains, I had a pinching sensation to the left of my belly button for a whole 24hrs.. Could be nothing but you know what its like symptom spotting!!!

I guess now i've just got to try to wait till AF is due and text then.. :wacko:

Hi Gemba! Welcome! Yes 7dpo is too early...some woman get a positive at this point but its very, very low chances....9/10 dpo are the earliest you can expect on average to see a very faint positive. Good luck!!!!

Marriner, I hope this is implantation bleeding for you & not your period starting! If your period is unpredictable & all over the place, that would be harder to predict what's going on of course....hang in there!

So, my temp rose...went from 36.28 to 36.51 but it should go higher still. But....my OPK never turned positive. I tested this morning & test line was faint. Maybe I missed the surge or some thing...I dont know. I certainly hope I didn't miss ovulation. I should see if tomorrow morning my temp rises even more...its normally around the 36.70+ Once I've ovulated.

Hi Gemba! Welcome! Yes 7dpo is too early...some woman get a positive at this point but its very, very low chances....9/10 dpo are the earliest you can expect on average to see a very faint positive. Good luck!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Barbikins, It's just so hard to wait 2 whole weeks!! It drives me crazy!! :wacko:

Hopefully i'm not out this month just yet though... i'm going to try wait till next week at least to 12dpo...

Although late bfp's can happen I think by 12/13dpo you have your answer.

Marriner, I hope this is implantation bleeding for you & not your period starting! If your period is unpredictable & all over the place, that would be harder to predict what's going on of course....hang in there!

So, my temp rose...went from 36.28 to 36.51 but it should go higher still. But....my OPK never turned positive. I tested this morning & test line was faint. Maybe I missed the surge or some thing...I dont know. I certainly hope I didn't miss ovulation. I should see if tomorrow morning my temp rises even more...its normally around the 36.70+ Once I've ovulated.

Hmmm.. I dont really know much about OPK but you had a darker line yesterday right? was your faint line with FMU? does FMU make a difference for OPK? If your temp is still rising that is a good sign... perhaps it has yet to get to its darkest?

How much does your temperature change in general from CD1 to AF being due? I am going to temp next month maybe and wondered what to expect.

I am about 5DPO ish today...my bbs are sore and i have had heartburn the last two nights which is rare for me BUT I had texmex type food the last two nights so there is no way I can pinpoint that haha!!

TGIF... looking forward to a nice weekend away from work! Its my 29th bday on Sunday so i am sure my clock will tick a little louder come Monday hahaha

Hi Petzy! My OPK's always turned positive at some point so that's what's troubling me. I took another test before bed...faint test line....again with fmu & smu all super, super faint. So I think I missed some thing with this cycle. Anyway...as for temping, everyone's different so I cant tell you what to expect. This would be my 3rd month temping & last two months were totally different with my temp rise. I figure my temp should rise again tomorrow & again the 3rd day, get my cross hairs & I bet I ovulated today...I have a feeling. Also...I was feeling twinges on one side of my abdomen where my ovaries would be. I've had this b/f that coincided with ovulation. So I think I'm good to go & tomorrow should be my 1dpo...I just have to rely on my temp....so right now its at 36.50...my temp is usually very high - around 36.90....

Hi Petzy! My OPK's always turned positive at some point so that's what's troubling me. I took another test before bed...faint test line....again with fmu & smu all super, super faint. So I think I missed some thing with this cycle. Anyway...as for temping, everyone's different so I cant tell you what to expect. This would be my 3rd month temping & last two months were totally different with my temp rise. I figure my temp should rise again tomorrow & again the 3rd day, get my cross hairs & I bet I ovulated today...I have a feeling. Also...I was feeling twinges on one side of my abdomen where my ovaries would be. I've had this b/f that coincided with ovulation. So I think I'm good to go & tomorrow should be my 1dpo...I just have to rely on my temp....so right now its at 36.50...my temp is usually very high - around 36.90....

Well then you best get yourself laid and fast to put it bluntly LMAO

LOL you ladies are funny - well once I have time tonight I will make sure to get on it :) literately LOL

Well barbkins that's odd I was for sure ur would get bfp opk ... Well I say get it on tonight :) gl!!!

AFM ... I got bfn this morning but my temp is still rising 98.7 f this morning :)

Hi Gemba! Welcome! Yes 7dpo is too early...some woman get a positive at this point but its very, very low chances....9/10 dpo are the earliest you can expect on average to see a very faint positive. Good luck!!!!

Hello :)

I tested everyday starting at 5 DPO (i dont know why i started that early.. I was too impatient to wait the two weeks!!) and got a stark white negative everyday up until around 10 dpo. then I saw my first, faint positive.
All of the tests before them were so obviously negative, even the day before (9dpo). I almost gave up. So much can change in a days time.

Good luck and happy testing :)

9 dpo... Still early! I'm hoping for you momma!
I am glad to be going into 1dpo tomorrow but I hate the wait now...

still no AF, that's a good sign.. but my POAS test this morning was a BFN. I'm hoping I make it through the weekend without AF.../crosses fingers.. at least then my luteal phase will still be longer every other cycle.

Fx for you. How many dpo today?! I'm pretty sure I'm 1dpo today! Yah!

Quick update I just got my pos opk cd14 I have never o'd this early YAY!! So getting bust for a few days ;) x

Goodluck nimbec!

I am currently 9-10dpo.

still spotting very faintly. brownish.... if I sort of wipe the vaginal opening ....TMI I know ....sorry ladies. but no AF yet.. so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Oooh marrinerbaby I have everything crossed for u hope it's from implantation!!!!!

We got busy last night and this morning and did it fri am so just hope caught egg-temp up today so prob o'd in night! Let's hope his swimmers are in sprint mode lol

Well weird things a happening. First last night after going pee I had some
bright red blood on the tissue. And...my temp doesn't seem to be really spiking? Can someone who understands charts check?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->