6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Marriner - FX for you! Send us a pic when you can!! Good luck!

Momma - Sorry you are out this month...onto the next eh!!

Barb - Thanks! I think that you had O' bleeding I dont think that you missed it. I think that your body geared up for it but was like "nah Ill make her wait" stupid overys lol

Lol thanks Momma. That was funny. Well good news is my OPK turned positive this evening!!!

Barbkins- WOO HOO!! They listened too me =) I called them names... now... CERVIX you WILL hold this eggy and give Barb her BFP thank you and goodnight lol :rofl:

Love this thread. I am 12dpo I think I had ib on the 9-10. Bfn today. Am I out or should I test again on wednesday?

Movinmama - your not out til the :witch: shows her face!!
So I 've always had the same AF - with my endo I tend to clot alot and have sever cramps but unlike most women I dont have a heavy flow. Sometimes I maybe a little heaver than "Light' but.... Im hurting badly and bloated, and I've gone through a pad in an hour (I know after ds they told me that if I went through one pad an hour to go in) This is just weird for me (esp bc BB's dont hurt Im not "cramping" per say my entire lower abdomen hurts ...

Sorry for my rambling on....

No that's okay ramble away. : ) the thing is I have a 15m old and I haven't started my period yet. But I know with absolute certainty that I ovulated between july 2nd-3rd. Because Ibe been taking ovulation tests and taking my temp and watch my cm. now I'm rambling... Ugh

Barbkins- WOO HOO!! They listened too me =) I called them names... now... CERVIX you WILL hold this eggy and give Barb her BFP thank you and goodnight lol :rofl:

Yeah! Thank you - you rock!!! GIVE ME MY BFP!!!
Well it just goes to show ME that my cycle is going to be super long again. So odd...It's likely I'll have a 34 day cycle again.
My temp didn't shoot up as I had hoped...went up by a tenth of a degree - so I recon my temp will be a slow climb again...So I am going to assume that tomorrow I'm 1dpo.:happydance:

No that's okay ramble away. : ) the thing is I have a 15m old and I haven't started my period yet. But I know with absolute certainty that I ovulated between july 2nd-3rd. Because Ibe been taking ovulation tests and taking my temp and watch my cm. now I'm rambling... Ugh

If you've O'vd around the 2nd & 3rd, you'd be about 14/15 dpo...so AF is on her way today?? Or supposed to be?

I had to re-read your post a couple of times. I swear I thought you first said that you are 15 years old LOL...:haha:

Welcome ;)

Lol no I am 27 with 3 kiddos. I think I'm out. I think my system is just trying rev up like and old lawn mower with no gas. We have all march babies so we thought we try for our fourth and final. Guess we will try next year. Good luck ladies!

Oh & my positive OPK from last night! WAHOO!
Now if my temp could only spike damn it!

Attachments

• po opk.jpg
    po opk.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8

Yeah! Thank you - you rock!!! GIVE ME MY BFP!!!
Well it just goes to show ME that my cycle is going to be super long again. So odd...It's likely I'll have a 34 day cycle again.
My temp didn't shoot up as I had hoped...went up by a tenth of a degree - so I recon my temp will be a slow climb again...So I am going to assume that tomorrow I'm 1dpo.:happydance:

CATCH THAT EGG!!!! lmao

Oh & my positive OPK from last night! WAHOO!
Now if my temp could only spike damn it!

Ohh that is a lovely positive OPK!! Good work! do you are 1DPO then today you assume? Tres exciting!

How is everyone today??

I am about 9DPO and BFN this morning - why am I so sick in the head that I test this early??? LOL!!! Tell me i am not out for sure please! haha.....

I have light cramping on and off and sore bbs - thats it...

Hot and sunny as usual around here... supposed to storm today and I hope it does!

Barbikins FAB opk test YEY!!! hopefully temp will climb now for you yey we are very close i'm 3DPO today and hoping for a little mirracle ugh i want this soooooooooo much!!!

Petzy you are def not out it is still very early most people don't get bfp at earliest till 13dpo and most commomnly when AF is late so until the wicked witch shows you are still in!!! ((HUGS))

Hope everyone else is ok!

Barbikins FAB opk test YEY!!! hopefully temp will climb now for you yey we are very close i'm 3DPO today and hoping for a little mirracle ugh i want this soooooooooo much!!!

Petzy you are def not out it is still very early most people don't get bfp at earliest till 13dpo and most commomnly when AF is late so until the wicked witch shows you are still in!!! ((HUGS))

Hope everyone else is ok!

Thanks Nimbec - FX for you as well!

I dont know why i bother to test so early. its such a waste of tests!!!

Hello My name is __________ I am a POAS addict.. I can't help myself, even when I know it is way too early, or I will more than likely not see any real results for days, I still test.. I can't help myself.. I am totally addicted...

7dpo bfn
8dpo bfn
9dpo bfn
10dpo bfn

and AND I bought more tests even tho I ordered some off of amazon....
YES I am an ADDICT.....
Test till I get my BFP!!!!!!

Onemorebabe that really made me chuckle! I was exactly the same as you 100% ADDICTED!! But this month i'm determind to wait until cd13 at earliest - well i'm only cd3 and having urges to test so lets see how i get on shall we? lol GOOD LUCK THO!!!!!

Hello My name is __________ I am a POAS addict.. I can't help myself, even when I know it is way too early, or I will more than likely not see any real results for days, I still test.. I can't help myself.. I am totally addicted...

7dpo bfn
8dpo bfn
9dpo bfn
10dpo bfn

YES I am an ADDICT.....

haha....

I am only on cycle #2 of TTC#1 I did NOT expect to want to POAS this much, this early on - I stand corrected.

7dpo bfn
8dpo bfn
9dpo bfn
10dpo bfn

YES I am an ADDICT.....

haha....

I am only on cycle #2 of TTC#1 I did NOT expect to want to POAS this much, this early on - I stand corrected.

I am on Cycle 1 of ttc#3...
but I think i may be able to wait to test til friday...ha ha yeah right...I have 2 tests in my bathroom so probably not lol.. plus I know I have some comming in the mail....if I dont get my bfp this month I really should wait so I have some tests for next month....we shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->