6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

We would like 4. Husband wants a 4th this year.. I'd rather wait a year, but we naturally family plan so we may end up with a blessed oops. This thread was like reading a book. I'm going to keep tabs on it too cheer along with you all as you get your BFP!

Welcome aboard the POAS addict page lol I start at 6 dpo although I know there is no possible way... AND I use OPKS through out my entire cycle (minus AF days) just to feed the need to pee on something and it gives a nice progression when u get that bfp like I did with DS 2 years ago! lol

Good luck Movinmama! And it'll happen when the time is right :)
And thanks for following this thread...:) xo

LOL Mommapowers, you're funny...I feed the need too. I still haven't Ovulated that I can tell. I got a positive OPK but nothing is happening with my temps. In fact it went down again this morning. I'm afraid that I'm not Ovulating this cycle :( I can only hope that I see a temp rise tomorrow morning but I'm totally loosing my faith. This has been the longest cycle to date.

And because I'm like you & like to "POAS" I took a preggo test for "FUN" & got an evap. Faint lines on either side of where the test strip would be. HAH!

Attachments

• Photo1 (18).jpg
    Photo1 (18).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 16
Oh & my positive OPK from last night! WAHOO!
Now if my temp could only spike damn it!

Ohh that is a lovely positive OPK!! Good work! do you are 1DPO then today you assume? Tres exciting!

How is everyone today??

I am about 9DPO and BFN this morning - why am I so sick in the head that I test this early??? LOL!!! Tell me i am not out for sure please! haha.....

I have light cramping on and off and sore bbs - thats it...

Hot and sunny as usual around here... supposed to storm today and I hope it does!

Petzy...I can't say for sure I'm 1dpo today...I assumed yesterday would be O day based on my OPK but my temp went even further down. :cry:
I'm starting to wonder if I'm even going to O this month....

If you're sick in the head then I'm in need of institutionalizing. I start as early as 5/6 dpo just because some people have gotten a 6dpo positive so I'm covering my basis :)

And isn't it just unbelievably hot here?! OMG....I thought I was going to melt yesterday. I am glad it cooled over night!!

Ladies i'm a serious poas ahollic so you go for it! on a different note PLsssssss send us some of your heat, its meant to be summer here and we have floods so so much rain everywhere grrrrrrr

nimbec - we're having a heat wave...not sure you want it ;) LOL
also not sure which is worse...hmmmm

11 DPO and still a BFN... and my boobs are getting sore... starting to get sad and think this might be AF.... I wanna seriously punch that hooker in her neck!!

Ohh that is a lovely positive OPK!! Good work! do you are 1DPO then today you assume? Tres exciting!

How is everyone today??

I am about 9DPO and BFN this morning - why am I so sick in the head that I test this early??? LOL!!! Tell me i am not out for sure please! haha.....

Hot and sunny as usual around here... supposed to storm today and I hope it does!

Petzy...I can't say for sure I'm 1dpo today...I assumed yesterday would be O day based on my OPK but my temp went even further down. :cry:

If you're sick in the head then I'm in need of institutionalizing. I start as early as 5/6 dpo just because some people have gotten a 6dpo positive so I'm covering my basis :)

And isn't it just unbelievably hot here?! OMG....I thought I was going to melt yesterday. I am glad it cooled over night!!

Remember my temp didnt spike this cycle till two days or three after my bfp opk... maybe youll have that too

How is everyone today??

Yes it is so hot .... its not even really a heat wave its what we can expect for most of the summer apparantly. I dont mind it too much - i do like the heat -BUT the humidity I could do without....

If your temp went down does that mean you didnt OV yesterday?

I think Im out ladies. BFN today at approx 10DPO; I had some light pink cm - just a little - but enough to let me know the witch is on her way.

DANGIT lol - oh well another month to get into shape

How is everyone today??

Remember my temp didnt spike this cycle till two days or three after my bfp opk... maybe youll have that too

Interesting - well that should be encouraging for Barbi!

How is everyone today??

Thanks Momma! REnewed hope!!! XO

Petzy, temp down is not a good sign. Temp has to rise above a certain level & stay high to confirm ovulation. You can see in my siggy that my temps are low & has been going down. I can only hope as momma says that I'm just gearing up for a temperature spike!

I'm sorry the witch is on her way! DANG HER ALL TO HELL! LOL Such a love/hate relationship with that woman, Flo ;) What cycle are you on again?

And I agree about the humidity! I live near the Lake so it's not too bad for me in the house but still not fun!
xo

Petzy, temp down is not a good sign. Temp has to rise above a certain level & stay high to confirm ovulation. You can see in my siggy that my temps are low & has been going down. I can only hope as momma says that I'm just gearing up for a temperature spike!

I'm sorry the witch is on her way! DANG HER ALL TO HELL! LOL Such a love/hate relationship with that woman, Flo ;) What cycle are you on again?

And I agree about the humidity! I live near the Lake so it's not too bad for me in the house but still not fun!
xo

Thanks for the info you are teaching me more every day! lol

I work downtown Hamilton so it is just muggy and smoggy here lol - its not really any better in Ancaster at home but i have a pool so I am lucky I can hop in when it gets too bad!

Yep It appears I am onto the next month within a few days... AF should show her red face LOL.... I will be starting Cycle #3 then and I debating OPK's this time... what do you think? too soon?

Petzy - any time...if I can edumacate, I will :) LOL! Well, Downtown Toronto aint that much prettier...smog central :) But I live in South Etobicoke & it's better & cooler.

As for you using OPK's, if you want to know when your 24-48 hour window for ovulation is, then use it. I wanted to be able to time it & know how many dpo I am.
I think it's great.

11 DPO and still a BFN... and my boobs are getting sore... starting to get sad and think this might be AF.... I wanna seriously punch that hooker in her neck!!

lmfao hooker...nice one! :)
good luck xo

ugh... day 26 of a 27-28 day cycle... still got a bfn :( feeling sad and not as hopeful now

ugh... day 26 of a 27-28 day cycle... still got a bfn :( feeling sad and not as hopeful now

I'm sorry :(....it's still likely to get a bfp but I get it. Odds are you would have had it by now. I hate all of this!
I'm still waiting to see if I've even Ovulated this cycle :(

I'm sorry :(....it's still likely to get a bfp but I get it. Odds are you would have had it by now. I hate all of this!
I'm still waiting to see if I've even Ovulated this cycle :(

Yeah all this TTC stuff is poo....and this TWW stuff is totally poo... but I would rather think no and find out yes than think yes and find out no...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->