6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I see it! I think you got yourself a bfp! Go for a blood test!!!

yep I took it at 5 this morning before dh went to work and I showed him... He was happy.... Im glad u guys saw it...ekkk

Petzy, its all up to you. Personally I like to know what's going on with my body....that my cycle's are normal lengths...my LP is long enough. And to time BD instead of just guessing.
But for me, I don't want to waste time. I want to get preggo ASAP so it works for me. And since I've started, I've learned SO much about how my body works...it's pretty awesome. I check my cervix & cervical mucus too. So I know when I'm peak fertile. I know based on my cervix if I'm at my peak & after which point I'm no longer. It's super neat.

Petzy, its all up to you. Personally I like to know what's going on with my body....that my cycle's are normal lengths...my LP is long enough. And to time BD instead of just guessing.
But for me, I don't want to waste time. I want to get preggo ASAP so it works for me. And since I've started, I've learned SO much about how my body works...it's pretty awesome. I check my cervix & cervical mucus too. So I know when I'm peak fertile. I know based on my cervix if I'm at my peak & after which point I'm no longer. It's super neat.

I agree its pretty facinating stuff..... Ive learned a lot - been on here a couple of years lurking in the WTT lol....

I see it! I think you got yourself a bfp! Go for a blood test!!!

I already had an OB appointment for the 20th of aug and she told me if I get a pos home test to call and tell them so they can change the type of appointment so... that gives me a month to be nice and sure that this is the real deal!!

You know what's funny...when I was pregnant first&last time, I didnt even question the positive pregnancy test & just waited I think until the 12 week scan to see proof of a baby.

This time, because I've seen so many false positive & faint lines - I'd need to blood test & a doctor to say 'you're pregnant'....anyone else?

Marriner...I had a chemical on our first month TTC...that was for sure.
But I have seen more faulty tests with faints & evaps & evils!!! :)

How are you doing?!

Happy Saturday!

Well AF got me in full force yesterday! 2 days early I might add..... lol

i guess that makes me on CD2 today! I ordered those OPK and they should be here on Monday so we'll see how that new adventure turns out lol.

How is everyone?

Oh Petzy i am sorry - DAMN WITCH GRRRRRR!!!!!

Well i had a massive temp dip today so god only knows what on earth is going on,desperate to see what tomorrows temp does...

Hope everyone is ok!

Petzy - I'm sorry she gotcha! What a bitch :) I hope the next cycle will be the winner!

Nimbec - that temp dip could be implantation...that's a common culprit of a dip & your dip is very low. Who knows though eh? Time will tell.

I'm getting very impatient...thankfully my temps rose & I could confirm an Ovulation but I just want to know. Six cycles in & I'm getting worn out. I tested today like a total fool...& then told myself why do I do this? I should wait until no earlier than 9dpo...10dpo. I am so skeptical of seeing a positive test & it feels like I"m never going to get pregnant again!!!

Ugh barbikins i feel the same :( resisted testing by peeing on an opk (nuts i know!) but the wait is terrible and the ttc journey is extreemly hard!!!!!!!!!!!! how long are your lp's normally?

I am living in 2 week windows. I fucking hate this. :) Excuse me language ;)

My LP is 15 days long. So I have a ways to go for AF to show.

on't appologise about language i feel TOTALLY the same!!!!!!!!!!! My LP is 14 days so i know the feeling - i also live in 2 week cycles just constantly wishing the time away praying to 0 on time catch the egg then hoping for bfp! HORRID HORRID HORRID I so wish i could be one of those girls who could just relax BUT its IMPOSSIBLE when you want someting sooooooo badly!

I'm always here feel free to vent ANYTIME!!!!!!

It's hard to relax & after so many months -even more so. My doctors have told me not to worry about 'relaxing' & tell the people off who tell me to relax LOL
Anyway - it'll happen when it does. In the mean time - AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!
OH & ...Damn all you woman who get pregnant right away!

Well said i was round at afriends yesterday eve and her partners brothers wife was there heavily pregnant 8 weeks to go and got pg the first cycle after coming off birth control - how insanley jealous was I??!!! Don't get me wrong i was genuinly happy for her but i really want my own sticky BFP god i sound like a toddler having a tantrum...i want one...i want one....i want one .....NOW 'pleaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee' pretty please!!!!!!!

What a lucky beeyotch! LOL...how old is she? I notice woman in their 20s are very fertile.
My cousin who's my age (31) got pregnant I believe the first cycle trying...or maybe the second but not much longer than that....& a few other people who already had their babies & weren't even trying.
6 months is too fucking long! I want it now too please! C'mon eggy wtf you waiting for? Do your job!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->