6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

You should take your fish oil to your doctor next time you go in for your appointment. Just to be sure. I'm not sure if wild fish is good or not? I just use some Fish Body Oil from three types of fish. It's a GNC brand.

I hope MS passes you. I had it all day...mostly later on in the day & in the night. I'd take my Prenatal before bed & fight not to throw up. Fun! LOL
So my doctor prescribed me these prenatals where you take one in the morning, one at night & it agreed with me! But you know once I was out of first trimester, things got easy. But I stayed on my meds b/c every time I went off them I'd get nauseated at night.

I find psychics & stuff entertaining. I take it lightly. But I've had some psychics tell me things that are really freaky & they shouldn't know about them. It's creepy.

I'm thinking of taking a test tomorrow then no more over the weekend maybe a frer next week.

Oh man girls..... I have a roast in the crock pot and it is smelling my house up with a yummy aroma!!!!! Golly I can't wait until supper!! Hahaha just thought I would share!!!

Ashley have u tested? I dnt even know if im gona in mornin..I have this sick to my stomach feeling that is bfn...I mean I just know it..sooo since I have this gut feeking that im not, y wait the frer right?.

Ashley have u tested? I dnt even know if im gona in mornin..I have this sick to my stomach feeling that is bfn...I mean I just know it..sooo since I have this gut feeking that im not, y wait the frer right?.

I still think you should test!!!!! :):) I started spotting yesterday! Woke up this morning and it was brown! Almost got excited! But it's back to spotting now and right on time! So no more peeing on tests for me until ov time!!! :) so I need you to go ahead and do it for me!! :):)

Now how long r ur cycles? Mine r round 27 days or 26..

Since I had the mirena removedish... Lol when they went to remove it they couldn't find the dang thing! It had fallen out?! Wth? Anyway since then my cycles have been between 24 & 26 days! According to ff this one was only 22 days! Ugh!!! But it isn't full on yet I just entered spotting and it reset my cycle

Now how long r ur cycles? Mine r round 27 days or 26..

Since I had the mirena removedish... Lol when they went to remove it they couldn't find the dang thing! It had fallen out?! Wth? Anyway since then my cycles have been between 24 & 26 days! According to ff this one was only 22 days! Ugh!!! But it isn't full on yet I just entered spotting and it reset my cycle

So when did u ovulate? Did u use opk?

Oh man girls..... I have a roast in the crock pot and it is smelling my house up with a yummy aroma!!!!! Golly I can't wait until supper!! Hahaha just thought I would share!!!

Yum send me some up here in Canada!

I will be heading to the states on sunday for two weeks I will pop by and pick some up!

Hay ladies back home now...phwa what a day it's been...I'm pooped.lol

So you liked what I said???....
Again it all came to me...I am totally baffled that it even happend...I have spoke with my mom about what's I can do now and she has told me to do somthing about it as it is a gift...I on the other hand am affraid of it all really...I have always been sceptical about predictions and readings - so when it all came to me last night I was pretty supprised.

Natalie...your pic is ABSOLUTLEY lovely...your much younger than you look.very good for when you are in your 30's lol..

Well I was hoping for my opks gp to be here today when I got home but they arnt...they got to come tmr bc it will be Monday before they come and then I will already be in the swing of fertile days...oooops.lol
Oh well it what it is I suppose.

So how has your days been?...what you all been upto?

Nat good Idea ...test again and Then leave it till your apt.:thumbup:
I understand why you would be nervous.

Talia...great news about hubby stopping smoking...that must be hard for him but I really hope he does it.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Well hello there nat..hope u have a good visit today..things r ok
.im pissy..im in a mood today..have a strong feeling tomorrows test will b bfn..so I dnt even know if im gona test..I hate this shat..and I hate feeling that I know im not prego..it blows.

I still wish u cld tap into me some how and see if im gona get af or bfp this go round..I have faith u cld do it..

sorry youre feeling shitty Momma. I know the feeling. all too well.
hang in there!
that's the only bonus to my 'situation' right now. I dont have to test for anything.

.im pissy..im in a mood today..have a strong feeling tomorrows test will b bfn..so I dnt even know if im gona test..I hate this shat..and I hate feeling that I know im not prego..it blows.

Awe hang in ther love...you never know eh.:thumbup:
I really want it to be a possy for you Amanda....MAJUR fingers crossed for you.:flower:

Iv had the run down from my cousins today about fertility haha...:dohh: I hate that haha...
Like I DO not what I am doing.lol

Hay interesting stuff about the bacon...that's my weekend treat down the porcelain express lol
Will have to restrict petes bacon intake too..oh how pleased he will be about that- NOT Haha...
He'll have to have a extra sausage instead lol.

Sorry your day hasn't been a great one love..li hope it's a better one for you tmr.:flower:

Again it all came to me...I am totally baffled that it even happend...I have spoke with my mom about what's I can do now and she has told me to do somthing about it as it is a gift...I on the other hand am affraid of it all really...I have always been sceptical about predictions and readings - so when it all came to me last night I was pretty supprised.

Natalie...your pic is ABSOLUTLEY lovely...your much younger than you look.very good for when you are in your 30's lol..

Well I was hoping for my opks gp to be here today when I got home but they arnt...they got to come tmr bc it will be Monday before they come and then I will already be in the swing of fertile days...oooops.lol

Talia...great news about hubby stopping smoking...that must be hard for him but I really hope he does it.:thumbup:

Hey Nat,

So how does it come to you? Do you see it or what???

Ha ha Amanda..I wish I could tap in too..li think I am affraid to aswell...I don't want to be the one that tells you it's a no if it was one.:hugs:

Hay plus side to meditation I found is I had a great nights sleep lastnight.
I went to bed and I couldn't think AT ALL.:) ....which is very odd for me lol...it's been years of worry every night for me....I may have to meditate more often...

Hay barbs,..how are you today Hun? :flower:

Meditation is great. It's very good for you. Keep it up!!!!

I'm doing OK today. I'm tired. Puppy woke us up A LOT!
But other than that I'm OK. I feel at peace not having to test & time this cycle out.
I wish I could do the IVF in December though. I'm impatient!

Hey Nat,

So how does it come to you? Do you see it or what???

Well that's the thing I don't know how it happend really...
I tryed to go to bed early last night but tossed and turned and couldn't rest...so I got back up and kept the lighting low and sat down and made myself comfy...I closed my eyes and I first concentrated on my heart rate and my breathing I tryed to sync them up and then I slowed it all down.i was nice and relaxed and then I picture each person and focused on a colour...and as I did that all the stuff just flowed to me...
Some of things that came to me was repeating itself over and over so I took that as important.

When I came out of the meditation tho something wasn't a very nice feeling...li felt altho someone was here with me...I tried to shake it off but it wouldn't go away...I got up slowly to get a glass of water and I felt as tho I was followed all the way to the kitchen...so drank my water and turned around and asked whatever was there to leave me alone..lot go away and that it was making me feel uncomfortable.
Then I felt ok again...I went to bed then and just layed there and thought wth just happend?how?...is it even all real?lol

So this morning I typed it all up and then decided to tell you all what came through.
Barbs I have no idea how I done it all...it just came to me...I am quite surprised by it all really...my mom wants me to use it but I'm too affriad...lol

Yours supprised me ALOT...when I saw the solider I was like OHHHHH what's this about..have you have a family member in the army or navy in the past?...like a grandad or uncle?
Maybe somebody is looking out for you barbs.:flower:

Whoa that's trippy, Nat. I'd totally tap into that. Do it!!

Soldier...well, my father & grandfather was in the armed forces in Hungary. They were in the Airforce. My grandfather was a pilot. As was my dad.
I never got to meet my dad. My mom came here to Canada when she was pregnant with me.

I hate that feeling so much, and If it changes anything, I had the exact same feeling this month.. ONE Month we have to be wrong, right??? xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->