6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meditation is great. It's very good for you. Keep it up!!!!

I'm doing OK today. I'm tired. Puppy woke us up A LOT!
But other than that I'm OK. I feel at peace not having to test & time this cycle out.
I wish I could do the IVF in December though. I'm impatient!

I am glad you have this month off - sometimes when its forced on us its not so bad.... I agree about December though - that would be great :D Not too far though right?
Thats so cute about the puppy haha... it sleeps with you or no? DH and I always slept with our dog, he was a human in our house LOL... miss that little guy so much

Ohhhh. Maybe this is somthing to do with your father barbs...maybe it was a warning that you will one day meet yur dad and that he would be proud of the woman you are.
Just a thought...
Barbs I too have not got my dad in my life ...I met him for the first time when I was 19 ... I have seen him only a handful of times 4/5 times..
I know this feeling barbs.

Ugh doggys barking in the middle of the night.gggrrrrr.... Lol sorry she not letting you sleep to well...maybe she she thinks she can hear somthing?
I hope she pipes down tonight for you .:thumbup:

Barbs I would have to do wayyyyyy more research befor I went into it again...the aftermath has creeped me out.lol...
My mom says I should have closed the meditation slower...and asked for peace befor ei started...wishes an expert in this subject...she loves white witch craft...the good witch kind lol...

I think that's why have always steared quite clear since a child...it's wierd really I have always been able to see people's auras since I was a little girl...I thought it was normall untill I was a teenager when I realised it wasn't something everybody could do...I pretty much kept that to myself.lol

:) :) :) xxx

Ha ha are Christians even allowed to meditate? Lol...I don't know...lol...this is crazy dpstuff I think I will leave well alone for some time now.

Whoa that's trippy, Nat. I'd totally tap into that. Do it!!

Soldier...well, my father & grandfather was in the armed forces in Hungary. They were in the Airforce. My grandfather was a pilot. As was my dad.
I never got to meet my dad. My mom came here to Canada when she was pregnant with me.

Are both of your parents Hungarian Barb? My inlaws (grandparents) were german but they lived in Hungary after the war, before coming here.

Ohh me me! Can I join the daddy issues club? (I hope you can take that lightly!)
I dont have a relationship with my Dad either really. Ive seen him twice this year and maybe wont again for awhile... been somewhat estranged for quite some time now.

Ugghhh.yeah ur right..meg...but I dnt think this is the my feeling is gona b wrong..:(
@ nat. I can understand ur fear of finding oyt or releasing some info...tbat wld b tough..but for me, knowing yes or no for positive wld ease my crazy brain..this cycle is dragging so much more tgan the others. Lol ready to b on w it if ya get my drift..lol I used to b so good at dreamin of wats to come..aome times I wish it were back but others im content..my stepdad(the metaphysical instructor always told me of pregnancy before tests or docs.lol he wld also tell me the sex. He qld meditate and often get his mesaages through his dreams. Ohhh how I miss him soo much...

See auras ehhh? Very kewl..tim cld do that as well..before his car accident I believe he knew it was coming...the night before the wreck he came and put his hamd on my knee, with teary eyes and said "I wish we cld have spent more time together kid" I love u...and I was like tim! Stop saying those things. I love u to..thats was our last convo...he taught me so many things I cldnt begin to explain it all. Just amazing things that I have lost touch with since his passing..

Ohh and on the daddy convo..I speak so much of tim cause he raised me as well..my dad walked when I was 7...

Oh meg you too?....what is it fathers these day eh ?....:hugs:
Gladly our generation of woman chose a man wisely...so for them to be a part of the child's life.
Well apart from the fools out there anyways...

I hate that I don't see my father...I love him so very much...we clicked straight away...it was father daughter love at first site.
He has. Mrs now who is very possible and won't allow him to do anything with out her permission...gladly I am a woman now and I don't need my dad you know....

I hope your you see you and ad again soon meg...:flower:

Barbs how about you? Have you ever been curious about seeing your dad?

Amanda...ok I will try later tonight if I can tap in for you but I have to wait till the boys are in bed lol...they will only distract me lol...I can't promise anything tho...
Hay I totally understand how your feeling too love...I hated that feeling ...thipats why I had to take a step back with things...It was all getting me really down and my relationship was getting a little rocky through it all too...gladly that's back on track now lol..
I hope tmr sheds some light for you love.:flower:

Meditation is great. It's very good for you. Keep it up!!!!

I'm doing OK today. I'm tired. Puppy woke us up A LOT!
But other than that I'm OK. I feel at peace not having to test & time this cycle out.
I wish I could do the IVF in December though. I'm impatient!

I am glad you have this month off - sometimes when its forced on us its not so bad.... I agree about December though - that would be great :D Not too far though right?
Thats so cute about the puppy haha... it sleeps with you or no? DH and I always slept with our dog, he was a human in our house LOL... miss that little guy so much

Meg, our dog doesn't sleep with us. DH said no! LOL
He said it will mean we're fighting for bed space. oh well :(
You know what though, he's right. she sleeps in her own bed.

Yeah January isn't that far either but feels like forever. Infact I think insemination would likely be in February. :(

Ohhhh. Maybe this is somthing to do with your father barbs...maybe it was a warning that you will one day meet yur dad and that he would be proud of the woman you are.
Just a thought...
Barbs I too have not got my dad in my life ...I met him for the first time when I was 19 ... I have seen him only a handful of times 4/5 times..
I know this feeling barbs.

Ugh doggys barking in the middle of the night.gggrrrrr.... Lol sorry she not letting you sleep to well...maybe she she thinks she can hear somthing?
I hope she pipes down tonight for you .:thumbup:

Barbs I would have to do wayyyyyy more research befor I went into it again...the aftermath has creeped me out.lol...
My mom says I should have closed the meditation slower...and asked for peace befor ei started...wishes an expert in this subject...she loves white witch craft...the good witch kind lol...

I think that's why have always steared quite clear since a child...it's wierd really I have always been able to see people's auras since I was a little girl...I thought it was normall untill I was a teenager when I realised it wasn't something everybody could do...I pretty much kept that to myself.lol

Ok nat...keys points to remember during meditation...1. Its best to meditate naked(u can ask if that seems weird) 2. White candles, light them or visualize a white light for protection..2. Always visualise ur body covered in white during the entire meditation.3. Focus on ur 3rd eye(center of ur forehead. I have probseditating some times..I have developed an issue..look it up...call it out of body experiences or what u will but as I lay to meditate I get stick in this terrifying state between awake and asleep..I can hear everything going on in the room and if my eyes r slightly open I can see as well..but I am completely unable to move at all...I tey hard to wake and move but cant. I panik! I havent mastered the art of coming out of tg at state so I am almost afraid of it..I shldnt be but I am..its sooo horrifying to lye thwre unable to really wake up..lol

Oh i can join daddy issues too i've never met my lets call him 'sperm doner' well maybe once as a young child i cant remember this so we didnt meet but i have heard he has other children but has never wanted anything to do with me....charming lol and my step dad took me on at 4 years old x

Wow we all have a lot in common with dads LOL

Ugh can't sleep...I feel unsettled :(

Amanda...I tryed to meditate for you...I just can't find that inner calm tonight...sorry love...I will try again tho don't worry...

Wow I am soooo shattered....I can barley see what I type lol...I hope I am making some sence.lol

I think I will put a crappy film on a try and fall asleep to that...I Am thinking something like....Garfield the movie...haha...

Ohhhhhhhh dear...what am I like eh!...lol

Wow we all have dads with quick feet I see....
They may be absent ladies but we have made ourselfs some fantastic women out of ourselfs with out them.:thumbup:
Altho I would love for my dad to be in my life right ..as do you all I suspect :(

Nat ...are you testing in the morning?...I will come on briefly and see ok...
Got a busy morning tmr so I hope I catch them tests befor i have to go out.:)
Good luck love.

Well I will make a hasty retreat back to my pit of dreams lol and I hope to get my eyes closed and in the land of nod now...wish me luckkkk...hehe...

Naught night petals...:) :) :) xxx

Well gals...my mom left Hungary at 16 with my grandma...pregnant.
My dad denied ineas his until he started seeing photos of me! So he kept.in touch and even offered to come to CAD from Kuat (he was serving) but my mom told him to fuck off at some point. Yah.

Anyway fast forward to now. I tried to get a hold of him about 4 years ago. He was all excited about it but worried about if his wife found out he was in touch with me and I have a half brother and he doesnt know about me. Didnt make me feel awesome. But what can I do?

Well its 8pm..4 days before af and what is this???? Ohhh yes..facking af cramps horrid and brown spotting..damn witch...I knew the heffer wld come...but early??? Wtf..this makes my cycle like 22-23 dats long!

Well gals...my mom left Hungary at 16 with my grandma...pregnant.
My dad denied ineas his until he started seeing photos of me! So he kept.in touch and even offered to come to CAD from Kuat (he was serving) but my mom told him to fuck off at some point. Yah.

Anyway fast forward to now. I tried to get a hold of him about 4 years ago. He was all excited about it but worried about if his wife found out he was in touch with me and I have a half brother and he doesnt know about me. Didnt make me feel awesome. But what can I do?

Those are his decisions barb. Not yours. And he owns them and it's most certainly HIS loss not knowing you. I hope one day things ae different if that's something you want xx

Well its 8pm..4 days before af and what is this???? Ohhh yes..facking af cramps horrid and brown spotting..damn witch...I knew the heffer wld come...but early??? Wtf..this makes my cycle like 22-23 dats long!

Amanda I am sorry the tramp seems to be on her way. I have my fingers crossed for implantation cramping but I trust you! Grrrr what a trampy witch

Nat sorry you are having trouble sleeping. Don't you Brits live off tea? How about some chamomile to put you to bed? And if that doesn't work we all know baileys does the trick for you. A nice glass of wine is my usual. Sigh. Lol

Morning ladies...lugh soooo cold today..:( time to raid the jumpers drawer. Lol

Thankyou for the chamonmile tip meg...I will get some Cham tea today- my bake up plan.:thumbup:

Nat...how are you this morning?...did you test? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->