6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Morning ladies...lugh soooo cold today..:( time to raid the jumpers drawer. Lol

Thankyou for the chamonmile tip meg...I will get some Cham tea today- my bake up plan.:thumbup:

Nat...how are you this morning?...did you test? :)

:) :) :) xxx

Morning Nat! Yep starting to get cold here too. Thank goodness I am diving south on Sunday and it will slowly get warmer lol. Any extra time away from the cold is fine by me

I think i love my frer today its darker :D i could cry xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1382096596171.jpg
    PicsArt_1382096596171.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 18
  • PicsArt_1382096617180.jpg
    PicsArt_1382096617180.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 13
  • PicsArt_1382096639516.jpg
    PicsArt_1382096639516.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 14
Awe nat! Congratulations love...that is a beautifull bfp!!!...:wohoo:
Yaye...Natalie I'm so happy for you...
Happy dancing around my sittingroom for you love.woop woop.:)

Back soon dear...just put me shopping away...haha...I couldn't wait to see your tests...I have frozen stuff to be out away and I thought sod it i wanna see nats tests first lol...

Congratulations nat...:flower:

Now go and get that ticker! Lol

Ha ha nat...a lil song for ya......THIS IS IT ! This I know it's the real thing ....know the song?...it just got into my head haha...
:)

Thanl you :D oh thats strange my shopping has literally just been delivered so i need to put it away i will be back asap :) xxx

Omg!! Beautiful natalie!! Wheewww this looks like its it!! Yaya...thats a great bfp!

Soooo I cant believe I had a 23 day cycle. This is crazy..cramps r lil better today but defo my period. Brown w red mixed as usual!!! Ugghhhh..I guess im gona use opks this cycle to see if wats goin on..

This was on a 4 and a half hour hold usually i only hold 3 hours max maybe thats why the others have been so light, i feel loads better now xx

Omfg i just wrote that post and now im spotting its like ewcm with pink spots in and a few red ones on the toilet paper and i just checked my cm and only a tiny bit tinged in color if i wasnt inspecting i wouldnt noticed......

Natalie your tests look great!!
So glad its working out for you xo
H&H 9 Months!

Momma sorry you feel AF coming on.
Some times it happens to me too that early.
Ballllz

Omfg i just wrote that post and now im spotting its like ewcm with pink spots in and a few red ones on the toilet paper and i just checked my cm and only a tiny bit tinged in color if i wasnt inspecting i wouldnt noticed......

Try not to wrry...ur test looks good..maybe u shld talk to doc about havin low progesterone? I was on prometrium for the first 3 months of mt pregnancy w my daughter..that can cause spotting in early pregnancy...

Natalie, your tests look awesome. I wouldn't worry to much about the spotting implantation bleeding can take a while to make its way out. And it's very easy to irritate your cervix. I had a sm bit of spotting nearly every time I went number 2... Or even once when I had a bad coughing/ gagging fit lol... Def quit the cm checks cuz that'll make it more irritable... I know it's hard not to worry but that bean is sticky!

Yep Natalie I was abut to say what talia said ^^^^
I was going to point out that a bit of spotting can be fine love.and that talia has ahead it a few times...

Nat I would defo ring doctor and ask for some progesterone cream or pills...the cream is better .so I hear.

Try not to worry tho nat...stress added right now is in now way good for been so early pg.:thumbup:
Let us know what happens with the doc if you ring her ok.:)

Amanda ...so sorry the witch is on her way...the COW BAG!....
I think it's defo a good idea your going to use opks this cycle...that will put ALOT of mind at lease.and you can pin point the EXACT day you o this time...:)
Big hus to you love.:hugs:

Well a revelation has happend....he is my dilemma....
So my opks arrived today...I felt myself getting ax cited as I open the package lol..but to my dismay as ii open it a bunch of pg test fall out with the opks!:dohh:
I'm like?? Wth?.?
So I quickly check online to see if I have been charged for them and it seems I clicked on the DUO buy button.
Omg!....I can't believe I have done this.i TOTALLY didn't want to test this month.:dohh:
What to do with a bunch of 10 miu tests now??......it run through my mind to get rid- chuck them away....BUT I CAN'T DOOOO THATTTTTT lol.....
So I guess ill have to find the inner strength and NOT use them.
Maybe I could ask mom to take them away from me!...lol...

OHHHHH it's so cold here today- got a beef stew on the cooker waiting to be munched up for this evening.yummmy yum yum.:)

So to keep you in the know I am cd9 today..I start opks tmr.and it's a full moon here tmr...right on time for my fertile stage...I'm guessing that might mean earlier implantation even.lol...
Ahhhh who knows...:shrug:

Hope everyone's having a good and warmer day than I am lol...
Nat...try not to panik love :flower:

It was only a tiny bit and ive been to the toilet since and there was nothing there i will keep a eye on it hopefully late implantation, maybe my bean only implanted on properly hence the much darker test or do i just sound stupid lol xx

Ya I wouldn't worry about a tiny bit.. Maybe tmi but to give you an idea the spotting I had was bigger than dollar sized spots on wiping for the most part, even once when wiping twice or three times it was like a light period... But always completely gone by next time I went to the br

Ah mine was no where near that size i think i just got a fright after having the nice dark test i really thought i was seeing things at first i had to turn the light on.

Ahhh nat you don't sound silly at all lol...:hugs:
TOTALY understandable you got freaked out by it,I would have too.
Yep I'd say you have had a late implantation.explains the tests taking so long to get nice and dark...this mornings by the way are freaking fantasimo.:thumbup:
I think you got a lil fighter there growing inside of you.:) ....he's clinging on to meet his mommy.:)
Ahhh nat...I'm so happy for you...I been holding my breath for you and keeping my fingers tightly crossed ...:)

Try not to keep checking for it tho...you wind yourself up stir crazy lol...
I'd jot it down and keep a close eye on it but I'd say it's time to relax now and enjoy!...:)
Happy and healthy nine months to you chick.:)

I think i love my frer today its darker :D i could cry xx

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
That makes me soooo happy too!!!! Great progression hun :) Was that FMU?

Nat I agree with the group - if its light, sparse spotting, dont worry about it. Dark red and clotting is the danger zone - regular spotting is so normal at this stage - lots of people have it in First Tri I have noticed! the dark FRER is a great sign... keep testing if it makes you feel better. I am still tempted to test even though I havent in 3 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->