6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yep Natalie I was abut to say what talia said ^^^^
I was going to point out that a bit of spotting can be fine love.and that talia has ahead it a few times...

Nat I would defo ring doctor and ask for some progesterone cream or pills...the cream is better .so I hear.

Try not to worry tho nat...stress added right now is in now way good for been so early pg.:thumbup:
Let us know what happens with the doc if you ring her ok.:)

Amanda ...so sorry the witch is on her way...the COW BAG!....
I think it's defo a good idea your going to use opks this cycle...that will put ALOT of mind at lease.and you can pin point the EXACT day you o this time...:)
Big hus to you love.:hugs:

Well a revelation has happend....he is my dilemma....
So my opks arrived today...I felt myself getting ax cited as I open the package lol..but to my dismay as ii open it a bunch of pg test fall out with the opks!:dohh:
I'm like?? Wth?.?
So I quickly check online to see if I have been charged for them and it seems I clicked on the DUO buy button.
Omg!....I can't believe I have done this.i TOTALLY didn't want to test this month.:dohh:
What to do with a bunch of 10 miu tests now??......it run through my mind to get rid- chuck them away....BUT I CAN'T DOOOO THATTTTTT lol.....
So I guess ill have to find the inner strength and NOT use them.
Maybe I could ask mom to take them away from me!...lol...

OHHHHH it's so cold here today- got a beef stew on the cooker waiting to be munched up for this evening.yummmy yum yum.:)

So to keep you in the know I am cd9 today..I start opks tmr.and it's a full moon here tmr...right on time for my fertile stage...I'm guessing that might mean earlier implantation even.lol...
Ahhhh who knows...:shrug:

Hope everyone's having a good and warmer day than I am lol...
Nat...try not to panik love :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Nat - stash them at your mums..... stick to your plan!! xoxo and a stew sounds great on a cold day yum!!

I would like to add that while i like the cramping I have because it reassures me that its a symptom, at the same time it also makes me worry. I cant win lol.

Aww nat thats so sweet :D i feel loads more confident about it now, i cant wait to do my cleablue digi next week lol xxx

No it wasnt fmu it was smu on a 4 and a half hour hold ive never done that long before i had no choice because i was out lol im not to worried but i am naturally worried about the spotting it was only once though im not testing til next week with my last frer and digi xx

No it wasnt fmu it was smu on a 4 and a half hour hold ive never done that long before i had no choice because i was out lol im not to worried but i am naturally worried about the spotting it was only once though im not testing til next week with my last frer and digi xx

I think your SMU was the problem.. 3 hours isnt that long of a hold and it may have not been strong enough... plus it may have just been a slow progression but it sure is dark now! :D

I am going to when i get on a laptop :) using my phone at the moment and its torture for copy and paste lol xx

4 and a half hours nearly killed me lol i have to send a urine sample in on wednesday to the doctors i dont need a appointment but i guess when they get the results back they will put me in contact with a midwife xx

4 and a half hours nearly killed me lol i have to send a urine sample in on wednesday to the doctors i dont need a appointment but i guess when they get the results back they will put me in contact with a midwife xx

That is crazy they wont take your blood!! Like what on earth.. oh well, what matters is you are preggers. Are you automatically sent to a midwife there instead of an OBGYN?

I.know the midwife doesnt take blood til about 8 weeks, and yes straight to a midwife i dont actually think you see them that often and alot of my friends only hear the heartbet at 16 weeks the uk is crap lol

Nat..since my cycles r ranging from 23-27days when shld u begin using the opks? On like cd 8?

That's fairly normal, prenatal bloodwork at 8 weeks, dating scan at 12 and most docs and midwives won't even try the Doppler til 14-16 weeks. Just causes too much worry if they can't pick it up.

Nat..since my cycles r ranging from 23-27days when shld u begin using the opks? On like cd 8?

Ok I love these questions...lol...:)

Do not use fmu!!! Big no no...

You usually o around 9/10/11 don't you?....I would start around cd 7then...just to make sure you catch it.:thumbup:

And I also test twice...I test mid to late morning...and then again around 7pm...
Just so I don't miss my surge though out the day..that can happen and it's sux...you could miss it by an hour believe it or no.bummer eh.

So yeah in short

Test with 2/3 morning urine...then again at 7pm
At least 2/3 days before your usual o day.:thumbup:

Hope this helps love.:)

I want my own doppler so i can hear at home lol

Nat that's a great idea but I'd like to point out you can drive yourself up the wall if you use it too much love...my friend would use hers wayyyyy too much and somedays if she couldn't find the heartbeat she would get herself in to a worry ...
:thumbup:

Ha ha ...ten. Funny things to do when you are on your way to work or just out and about...

# Insist on a group hug next time you get into a lift full of people...

# shout out oh my god whilst looking at your phone next time you are on a bus...

# next time someone asks you the date say...it's cd 15

# walk into a shop and tell them you have 5grand to spend- and watch them run around like loons trying to help you spend your money...
Then tell them you have changed your mind- I want to shop around alittle first...

# make a teenager pick up there rubbish but made a big deal of it ...

# try and convince your boss Santa clause IS real...

# stand and hold open the shop door for AGES for people to walk through...

# sneeze near someone and appollagise and warn about the new lergy going around that you have caught - watch them scworm....lol

#ask a stranger to take have your photo taken with them but make it them think you think they are a brad Pitt and star struck

# super glue a mobile phone to the ground and sit back and watch whilst you ring it and see if people try to pick it up...

Ha ha I saw this and it tickled me a little...you know I might have the balls to try number three one day soon....the lift one is abit scary lol

Could you do any of these ladies?...lol

Hey girls!! I lost this thread somehow??.... Weird! Anyway how are you all today???
I am counting today as cd 1! I have spotted the last few days but only when I wiped... So I think it may be actually fully coming on today!! My opks came in yesterday!! :):) well hope you all have a great day!! Should I try soy??? This is cycle 8 trying... So maybe throwing something different in would be a good idea?? Or just chill?? Lol

Ugh dang AF!!!! Blah! I normally cramp pretty bad....this one is weird though....I imagine that crap will hit tomorrow!! It is so cold here today!!! Loving it!! Lol well here is to another cycle as buddies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->