6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Still nothing!!!! Wth?! I mean just when I wipe!!! How will I know what cd1 is?!!!! I even put a tampon in last night before bed thinking i was gonna need it.....I don't know if anyone has ever pulled a dry tampon out....lol but not fun!!!

Still nothing!!!! Wth?! I mean just when I wipe!!! How will I know what cd1 is?!!!! I even put a tampon in last night before bed thinking i was gonna need it.....I don't know if anyone has ever pulled a dry tampon out....lol but not fun!!!

LMAO oh Ashley it's torture !! Poor thing

Well i told oh hes happy but we are taking it each day as it comes, i'm not testing til monday now with my clearblue digi i might save my frer for wednesday when i hand my sample in at the doctors. I am just having a chilled day with oh and i really want a chinese lol xx

That's great you told him :) I am taking each day by day too. Trying to not overwhelm myself

Meg are you having any symptoms yet???? I am so excited for you!!!! Enjoy every second of it cause it goes by too fast!! Well until the last month! Hahaha jk jk June is a great month!! My son was born in June!! :):)

Meg are you having any symptoms yet???? I am so excited for you!!!! Enjoy every second of it cause it goes by too fast!! Well until the last month! Hahaha jk jk June is a great month!! My son was born in June!! :):)

Thanks ash. Sore boobs and cramping on occasion is it so far. And fatigue or course but nothing else yet. I am 5 weeks tomorrow. Fingers crossed I skip the nausea haha

Yaye...nat so glad he is happy.
Yep Chinese and X factor....sounds good...I on the other hand have beef stew and flic flic flicking on the telly.oh just can't watch a full program EVER it's annoying...I love when the remote gets lost haha..

High five to everyone having a great weekend...:)

Oh and Ashley...yes! Dry tampon-ituss ouwwwwweeeee...lol...thes nothing quite like it is there lmao.

Back later lady's...it's that time of day where Harry likes to drive me up the wall for chocolate and I have to get him through till dinner.:dohh:

:) :) :) xxx

Ok gals..this is my sis n laws test..she been tryin for 6 months..one successful pregnancy lost at 10wks.(baby passed at 6wks gest) this is her 4 th month I guess since her mc..do u all seeeee a pink line??? She is roughly 8 dpo..9days since pos opk..

Attachments

• IMG_20131019_122222.jpg
    IMG_20131019_122222.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10
Geeze..looks like she on her way to another bfp..I hope this one sticks for her..I told her to test again on monday w fmu

Postin this one for everyone..lets vote..lol who says yes and who say no to possible early bfp?? I say yes!

Attachments

• IMG_20131019_122222.jpg
    IMG_20131019_122222.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
Ive had a little bit of light pink discharge today but i didnt panic its been hours since it happened and i am just writing about it now, well i did panic a little but it seems to be gone now x

Hay ladies...:)
Having trouble sleeping...my back hurts sooo much right now...no matter how I try to counter bend it the ache will not go away..iv tryed to rest up but it still hurts...:(
I may have to go and get a hot water bottle and try that....really don't want to take meds right now incase it messes with my surge...don't want the added stress of late o again.
Then again...if this keeps up I may have to give in.i feel like I have given a hippopotamus a piggy back for the entire day.lol...

Opks are light today- no supprise there .:thumbup:
I wander what tmr brings...

I'm playing words with friends at the moment trying to keep my mind off worry too....
Sigh- it's been a tough day today :(..... Mom stuff!- gawsh she being impossible lately .:(

Oh well...hope y'all have ing a great evening ladies...pray for me and my back lol...

Hay ladies...:)
Having trouble sleeping...my back hurts sooo much right now...no matter how I try to counter bend it the ache will not go away..iv tryed to rest up but it still hurts...:(
I may have to go and get a hot water bottle and try that....really don't want to take meds right now incase it messes with my surge...don't want the added stress of late o again.
Then again...if this keeps up I may have to give in.i feel like I have given a hippopotamus a piggy back for the entire day.lol...

Opks are light today- no supprise there .:thumbup:
I wander what tmr brings...

I'm playing words with friends at the moment trying to keep my mind off worry too....
Sigh- it's been a tough day today :(..... Mom stuff!- gawsh she being impossible lately .:(

Oh well...hope y'all have ing a great evening ladies...pray for me and my back lol...

Awww im sorry to hear about ur back nat...hope it feels better soon..maybe a hot relaxing bath may help? Im just all stuffed up still I think im gona go head n get some antibiotics to fix it..tired of it..ooo got a new puppy today . She is a mut..lol no clue but here she is..

Attachments

• IMG_20131019_195320.jpg
    IMG_20131019_195320.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g