9DPO, testing on 28th. Anyone else?

kdmalk

Reaction score
Looking for any buddies around 9DPO or testing on the 28th. It is our first month ttc, and I am super nervous. I have been symptom spotting for days, then realizing that there are a bunch of symptoms I don't have and getting really discouraged. I hope I don't have to do this month after month (kudos to you ladies that have)! Yesterday I had some cramping and gas for several hours in the afternoon, and this afternoon and evening I have been having a constant dull ache in what I am assuming is my uterus (it is really low!). Hoping this is a good sign because I NEVER get cramps until day 2 of AF. Knowing me, I am just being hyperaware and business will continue as usual in the AF department. I was really hoping for some other symptoms after yesterday's cramping, but it doesn't look like anything new. I do seem to be having a breakout right now and I don't remember getting acne this close to AF normally... though I could be wrong on that.

Just looking for buddies to deal with the agony of waiting together. I am absolutely determined not to test early. Hopefully we can get a few people together and get at least one BFP this cycle. :happydance:

Read a lot of comments about white CM when pregnant, and was feeling really discouraged yesterday because (tmi) I was like dry as a bone. The CM is back with a vengeance today, so possibly a good sign???

Hi I'm 8dpo, trying to hold off testing haha. I've had a cramping really low down, and I'm so tired. Hope you get your bfp :)

Hi I'm 8dpo, trying to hold off testing haha. I've had a cramping really low down, and I'm so tired. Hope you get your bfp :)

I'm still feeling really weird cramping this afternoon. BFPs for both of us, I hope! Let me know after you test.

I was dry as a bone in my last pregnancy, but felt really humid. I'm (i think) 12 dpo today and having very minimal symptoms, and no humidity down below- so thinking I'm definitely out. I won't test until AF is late though, and that's technically the 30th. BUT if I ovulated on CD12, wouldn't that mean my AF would be due earlier since your luteal phase doesn't really change?

I was dry as a bone in my last pregnancy, but felt really humid. I'm (i think) 12 dpo today and having very minimal symptoms, and no humidity down below- so thinking I'm definitely out. I won't test until AF is late though, and that's technically the 30th. BUT if I ovulated on CD12, wouldn't that mean my AF would be due earlier since your luteal phase doesn't really change?

I wish I could answer that! Maybe someone with more experience will come along. Lol. FX for you!

Correct, your LP should stay pretty much the same from cycle to cycle. So, if you ovulated earlier than usual, your AF would be earlier than usual. Do you chart?

I felt very pregnant yesterday but much less so today. I don't know what to think. It's also a pretty slim chance for me this cycle as I had my IUD removed only two days before I ovulated :wacko:

DCmum I don't chart. I did it for years after going off BC in order to avoid pregnancy, but when I tried for my son it became too stressful. I'm pretty regular and get the same symptoms every ovulation and PMS, so I just pay attention to that.

Problem is in July I had a chemical, so now I have no idea what to expect from my cycles! Last month was 32 days (longest ever) so who knows.

Well I tested this afternoon after returning home from camping and got a :bfp:. I'm in shock because my symptoms we're not crazy obvious! I'm super excited. I guess following the luteal phase is more effective, because according to cycle days I'm not quite late, but counting by DPO I'm 17 today, and the lines we're strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->