A lb a week for 7 wks starting today :-)

MrsP that's fantastic:happydance:

AFM no weightloss my scales are still stuck:nope:

msp14; I am also an ex WW girl and trying to figure out SW! I'd love some help with this mess.:haha::hugs:

How are you getting on? I think I've got the hang of it but defo not eating enough veg... I'm too fussy!!!!
But am using fitness pal as well so trying to stay below my cals whilst following the sw guidelines... Gonna get weighed tomorrow but am tempted to have a sneaky peek today :-S

Congrats on the loss!:happydance:

I am finding SW quite difficult, as it's a lot of food to eat. Since I am in the States, this program isn't very well known over here, so the support is minimal at best. Some of the food combinations are a little difficult for me to get used to; Americans don't love the baked beans as much as a Brit.:winkwink:

hi can i join this thread :)

i'm 5'8 and 12 stone 11pounds (179 pounds) i've been trying to lose weight since having baby logan at the end of june. think i've lost about a stone and a half so far but it aways goes wrong at the weekends lol
so starting again today, i've had bran flakes with raisins, tomato soup with wholemeal bread, baked potato with salad. also been for 3 1/2 miles.
i'd really like to get down to 12 stone by xmas then down to 11 stone 11 pounds to be the weight i was before baby. then keep trying to lose another stone next year to get to my overall goal. good luck everyone for this week x

msp14; I am also an ex WW girl and trying to figure out SW! I'd love some help with this mess.:haha::hugs:

How are you getting on? I think I've got the hang of it but defo not eating enough veg... I'm too fussy!!!!
But am using fitness pal as well so trying to stay below my cals whilst following the sw guidelines... Gonna get weighed tomorrow but am tempted to have a sneaky peek today :-S

Congrats on the loss!:happydance:

I am finding SW quite difficult, as it's a lot of food to eat. Since I am in the States, this program isn't very well known over here, so the support is minimal at best. Some of the food combinations are a little difficult for me to get used to; Americans don't love the baked beans as much as a Brit.:winkwink:

Lol... We do love our beans :)

You don't have to eat loads... I'm using myfitnesspal at the same time to limit myself as otherwise I'd eat a ton of pasta every day... Just cos slimming world says its free doesn't mean I wanna be having loads!!! I'm finding the two with each other work quite nice.. Slimming world for the nutritional balance and lower fat intake and mfp to help me with portion control!!!
Have you tried diet coke chicken? It's free and yummy :)

Hi everyone :waves:

Ive been soo good today - just have to get to bedtime without caving in & snacking!

We collected an exercise bike and stepper from the ILs today, so hope that will help a bit...
Am about to go and eat v naughtily though and have some wine- oops!!

Hi Amethyst, hope you enjoyed the wine :) we all need wee treats now & again & now you have the exercise bike & stepper so no need to feel guilty :hugs:

hi can i join this thread :)

i'm 5'8 and 12 stone 11pounds (179 pounds) i've been trying to lose weight since having baby logan at the end of june. think i've lost about a stone and a half so far but it aways goes wrong at the weekends lol
so starting again today, i've had bran flakes with raisins, tomato soup with wholemeal bread, baked potato with salad. also been for 3 1/2 miles.
i'd really like to get down to 12 stone by xmas then down to 11 stone 11 pounds to be the weight i was before baby. then keep trying to lose another stone next year to get to my overall goal. good luck everyone for this week x

Welcome sarahandalan!!
Sounds like you ate very well today :)
Are you on My Fitness Pal? My MFP name is puffin2nuffin & Im trying to get down to/wards 12st for xmas (am 13st).
Im calorie counting on MFP.
Good luck.

X

no dont have mfp, so i've started a kind of journal to put progress photo's in, what i eat each day with cal totals, what exercise i do each day, i'm going to keep any new recipes in there to and also maybe photo's of outfits i want to wear to keep me motivated.

How's every1 doing?
If you want me to put your weekly weight on the first page of the thread just let me know.
Im weighing in on a sunday & this is wk 2 - nothing off last wk but ive been having sneaky weighs & am so pleased coz its now finally coming off! Not recording anything officially until Sunday but this is just the motivation i need!!
Good luck everyone :hugs:
X

Hi all

Nothing off for me, not even an ounce. I stuck to my diet all weekend and week and have been to the gym 4x and absolutely caned it. So needless to say I am disappointed. I need some support and motivation to carry on because I don't know how to be any better.

I have measured my waist etc and in last 2 weeks I have lost 4" (1.5" hips. 1.5 "waist, 1" arms) - so some success.

I used to lose weight so easily!!

Katie x

Hi Katiez
Thats fantastic that you have lost those inches! Good going.
Dont worry about the weight - that will start to shift really soon, sounds like you are doing everything right. I lost nothing at all first week but now its beginning to move.
So keep at it x

Thanks, I'm actually pleased with how I feel and look but wish I could update my MFP with weight loss. I'm sticking to it, back to the gym tomorrow!

I'm in, would LOVE to join you ladies and shed a few unwanted jigges.

I've just started a core class and yoga this week, and after i get my car back from the shop I'm going to get a 10x gym pass. Last night I dreamed of working out and today with a sore tummy, arms and legs from my grueling core class (a good sore) I'm motivated. I'll ride the wave and try to eat well, stay away from wine (which i'm convinced will help with ttc) and if I lose weight before Christmas it'll be a fantastic thing.

My gf got preggers twice training for the iron man. I think all the extra circulation and boost in metabolism is a good thing.

I know it's a day early but I'm excited lost 2lbs:happydance: I was beginning to think my scales were stuck as been same since last christmas

Hi ladies, can I join?

I've lost 20lbs in 12weeks so far on WW, but my motivation has gone in the last few weeks, so I decided to buy the 30 day shred dvd, which is going ok so far.

I still have another 20lbs to lose at least, would love to lose half a stone by christmas. I could do with some support, well done to all ur weight losses so far!

:hugs:

thats great dylis well done :)
i will update my weight on monday but i've been really good this week apart from today i went to the cinema so had popcorn and cola but you cant go to the cinema and not have popcorn lol hope everyone is keeping strong this weekend :)

Hi ladies, can I join?

I've lost 20lbs in 12weeks so far on WW, but my motivation has gone in the last few weeks, so I decided to buy the 30 day shred dvd, which is going ok so far.

I still have another 20lbs to lose at least, would love to lose half a stone by christmas. I could do with some support, well done to all ur weight losses so far!

:hugs:

Hi Natalie ,well done thats awesome ,I am sort of feeling the same as you ,I've lost 41/2 stone and still want another two stone off but I've came to a stand still and it sucks ,but I believe you can do another seven pounds for Xmas ,I'm here to support you Hun ,c'mon we can do it :thumbup::hugs:Good luck :hugs:

So I've just weighed myself this morning and I've lost the three pound clomid bloat plus another pound so I'm basically back on track .don't think I will lose a stone for Xmas but I may lose half a stone :thumbup:Good luck everyone :hugs:

Well done Bravemom :)
I am really struggling. I have been trying so hard and nothing has happened, so I got disheartened and went off the rails :cry: Need to get back on it today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->