AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Omg!! I'm so happy you all came clean because I failed today too (smu after work) and I was feeling soooooo guilty about it! :blush:

Wow we all have about zero willpower. Dill just poas to make yourself feel like an insider :winkwink:

Though to be fair, we all were very justified in our decisions. Right ladies?? I mean it's not like we would poas because we have a problem....

I know I'll be kicking myself for not holding out when I run out of tests and my new ones won't be here until sometime after Monday :brat: please Amazon, don't fail me!

Haha if I cave, I am certainly not going to cave before implantation can even occur. :lol: I am weak EVERY CYCLE, but I refuse to test before 10dpo AT THE EARLIEST this time!

That's very logical of you. Cracks me up when people start testing at 6dpo.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't tested as early as 7dpo... :lol:

I had a teensy chance at least. So teensy. :p

I think avoiding the hpt gallery over at CTP is helping with my pee-mania. :lol: But it is SO hard to resist, especially when I find myself with a bored moment and nothing to do!

Yes, it was the FF chart gallery that did me in.

Am I the only one who hasn't POAS..?! Haha! Dill are you still going strong..?!

I'm 9dpo today... Ovia says period still due tomorrow, FF says in 6 days because of late O. So who knows...

Question about wondfos. So when I tested this cycle and last cycle every test still had dye in the part where you dip it into the pee after the allotted time. The control line also always takes forever to show up. Usually it shows right away. These tests take at least a min to show and even then it's faint for a while. Shouldn't the dye all come up within the ten min?

I'm going stay strong after my moment of weakness. When I was first TTC, I poas at 6 dpo but in my defense, I had no Idea what I was doing.

Ha to think about how much I learned about my own body since TTC. Its amazing.

It's totally true. All of the little signs you never notice until you're looking for them!

A bigger temp dip than yesterday.... starting to slide back down, maybe?
Could be an estrogen surge or the beginning of the end of this cycle.

Definitely should have saved the test...lol

I have no usual. :( They've never been predictable. It's my first cycle tracking ovulation too, so I don't know anything about my luteal phase yet either.

The last two were 39, though.

I had the opposite -- biggest temp jump I've seen so far. WTF, body?

Lite, are you sure you're using legit Wondfos? I found that the knockoffs take a LOT longer for the dye to move up the strip, and the control line is pretty faint.

Memma, I am a rock, I am a mountain...! :D

Temping is a great big mystery to me. love you ladies who stick to it. I never could. I can imagine a thermometer beeping in the morning waking the dh up and freaking him out! He didn't know that there even were things such as opks and I try to keep as much of the science-y part of TTC away from him because I don't want his to get freaked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->