AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Things are going good. I also thing she should :test:!
I'm waiting around for O!

Lol well maybe I'll have to go buy some tests tonight. I feel completely symptom free except slightly tender BBs. It is unusual for me as I have PMS for a few days usually. I'm so nervous.

Memma I can't wait, it's taking forever for the day of the scan to get here. Are you still thinking it might be twins?

I ran out with DH to get a hpt, it was a :bfn:! It's 13 dpo so I feel like it's accurate. Idk if I ovulated later than I thought, or if my LP is longer this month from the Fertilitea and FertilAid. DH said to test again Thursday/Friday.

Hey everyone.. It's been a while since I've been in this thread.
I'm definitely fighting to to poas I'm currently 11 dpo (on wed). I've had many symptoms but am thinking maybe they are Af symptoms the closer I get. On day 8 my temp fell and then day 9 sky rocketed. Been high since but fell a little this morning. Day 8 I had some mild cramping and lower right back ache. Cramping on and off since then. Yesterday I had some intense low right back stabbing pain for about 10 mins. And yesterday morning my right boob hurt to touch it. Today I've head some heartburn but that's it. And I've been super sleepy the past few days. However, this morning I woke up with a pimple in my normal pms spot. Which makes me think AF.

I hate how the symptoms are so similar to so many other things. Makes it confusing.
Not sure when I should poas. I told myself I'd only ever test in the monings and am purposely not buying them right now so I'm not tempted to make them and waste them hahah shod I poas or wait for AF on Friday???

I ran out with DH to get a hpt, it was a :bfn:! It's 13 dpo so I feel like it's accurate. Idk if I ovulated later than I thought, or if my LP is longer this month from the Fertilitea and FertilAid. DH said to test again Thursday/Friday.

Hey Lady, your temp is up again today!!!!!!!! :happydance: Tell those tests that they can go positive! I bet it was negative last night because it is still early and you didn't have a long enough hold (says the lady who was totally there counting your hold time :haha:) Are you testing again this morning?

Wait Ella, that's what I'm doing. Fx for you!

Today is 14 dpo, my temp is up, like the last two days of it slowly declining never happened. No period. Same symptoms as last few days. I put a panty liner in around 4:30, it's 7:35. I'll end up taking it out in a couple hours if AF still doesn't show. I'm getting a sneaking suspicion I might be one of those women who doesn't test positive til later. That's hopeful thinking though. I'm taking this one day at a time.

I'm not testing until Thursday or Friday like DH recommended. Tank, I only held my pee for like 30-40 minutes and not a whole lot came out. I peed in a cup and had to tilt it sideways to dip the stick! Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-15-07-18-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-15-07-18-53.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
Aaaahh this is so exciting!!

Any signs of O yet Tankel?

nothing yet. I still have at least a week to go.

Wait Ella, that's what I'm doing. Fx for you!

Today is 14 dpo, my temp is up, like the last two days of it slowly declining never happened. No period. Same symptoms as last few days. I put a panty liner in around 4:30, it's 7:35. I'll end up taking it out in a couple hours if AF still doesn't show. I'm getting a sneaking suspicion I might be one of those women who doesn't test positive til later. That's hopeful thinking though. I'm taking this one day at a time.

I'm not testing until Thursday or Friday like DH recommended. Tank, I only held my pee for like 30-40 minutes and not a whole lot came out. I peed in a cup and had to tilt it sideways to dip the stick! Lol

The whole waiting game sucks!! but I agree probably the best bet. I had huge cramps and back pain today which makes me think AF is on her way. Like you I am taking it one day at a time. I purposely don't have any tests in the house becuase I will use them hah AF is due Friday so if she hasn't showed I will test sat (so close... Yet so far away!) hah best of luck on your test. My fingers are crossed for you.

I love the excitement of waiting for someone's bfp!! Come on vba!!

Lol I wish I did but it kind of stressed me out haha

No AF (yet). I have the same symptoms each morning, like AF is arriving at any moment but then the cramps and backache ease up and no AF. Idk what is going on. I'm testing tomorrow if I make it that long without a visit from :witch:
Oh and my temp dropped back down, so yesterday was a fluke. It's still above coverline, but I think the trend is pointing towards AF's impending arrival.

I'd like to remind you guys I'm out of town in a hotel, so that could possibly affect my temps?? Last night we had cold air blowing all night. Our puppy has a lot of fur and gets hot easily. I guess we're willing to suffer a bit for his comfort. <3

Attachments

• received_10204203968036374.jpg
    received_10204203968036374.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
NO. What the heck is going on? I hope af stays away. I'm biting my nails for you!

So are you ahead or behind of UK time? I'm just trying to work out if your Friday is before my Friday, haha!

vba: hope that hotel IS effecting you and that is why your temp dropped! OHHHH GL :happydance:

Oh noooo so I have to wait even longer?! That sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->