AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

Hi Chica!

I'm sure many will have good things to say so this is just my experience with it. I can't use any lubes because none suits me. So I thought preseed will be friendly but it wasn't I had burning sensation and couldn't use it anymore. I wish I could since it seems to do the magic for many!

Dear friends... This question is completely out of the topic. But I really want to know you all think about it.... Sorry.

Has anybody tried Pre-seed here? Does it really work?

I think I do not have a lot of EWCM during ovulation. I am thinking of trying it in my next cycle of TTC.

I've used Preseed and gotten a BFP and also used it and gotten BFNs. Tough to say if it works or not, but we use it regardless. I don't get much CM and I like it much better than any other lubes we have tried.

Hi Chica!

I'm sure many will have good things to say so this is just my experience with it. I can't use any lubes because none suits me. So I thought preseed will be friendly but it wasn't I had burning sensation and couldn't use it anymore. I wish I could since it seems to do the magic for many!

unfortunately that is one side effect even I experienced was some burning with it, but I ignored it and got preggers last year with it. Was it a lot of burning?

So, just a suggestion for some of you, I myself am giving in and ordered an herbal suppliment I took last time too. It is all natural called Conceive Easy. The starter kit you only pay shipping to try it for 30 days. comes with FREE Basal Thermometer and 20 prego test strips all free of charge. U can return the bottles after 30 days, even if empty and they start you with 60 day supply.
I took it 3 weeks last time along with Preseed and BOOM!!! But, I will be keeping both months worth this time as it helps a bean stick better once there

thnx peanut. I've seen that was skeptical. I'll check it out.

Ooops!!! We don't get PreSeed here in Sweden....

There's something called as fertility glidemedel (By Clear Blue).... Since it has the name fertility on it, I presume it should be fertililty friendly or sperm friendly...

Hoping to see many BFPs around the corner!

BRING IT ON! BRING IT ON!

Come on... Cutie, Hunni, North,...

thnx peanut. I've seen that was skeptical. I'll check it out.

it takes like 2-7 business days to get depending on shipping. Start it asap and we used preseed too along with it. It also comes with OPKs too so you will have all you need. Mine will be here next week or maybe Friday. I hope to see you and have next month tww and BFPs together.

Hi Chica!

unfortunately that is one side effect even I experienced was some burning with it, but I ignored it and got preggers last year with it. Was it a lot of burning?

Hi peanut it was quite a lot of burning. But I was thinking of using it this month once to see if it still does the same.

So, just a suggestion for some of you, I myself am giving in and ordered an herbal suppliment I took last time too. It is all natural called Conceive Easy. The starter kit you only pay shipping to try it for 30 days. comes with FREE Basal Thermometer and 20 prego test strips all free of charge. U can return the bottles after 30 days, even if empty and they start you with 60 day supply.
I took it 3 weeks last time along with Preseed and BOOM!!! But, I will be keeping both months worth this time as it helps a bean stick better once there

Thanks peanut, I just ordered it! I will probably get it after my fertile days but let's see!

Can you ladies know what kind of packaging in comes in? I'm normally incognito with my TTC stuff!

I ordered my Preseed on Amazon. It came in a Preseed box, inside a normal boring brown Amazon box.

thanks! Preseed is the one thing hubby approves of. We using it even on the non-fertile days.

Feeling cramps on and off...I am not a POAS addict,so I will wait until the witch doesn't show
@cutieq...hope the next test is a :bfp:

AF due today I think. Felt crappy this morning but fine now.

FX ladies!!! I have two more tests to get me through Friday and then I go into wait and see mode. Hope AF doesn't show northern.

13dpo tested yesterday & bfn spotting has started today so i'm out fx crossed for you ladies now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->